Ship Recommendation

Discussion in 'Plundernauts' started by vallador, Oct 22, 2014.

1. vallador

vallador Level 1

Hey folks, first post here. Looking for some insight regarding a few ships I'm interested in.

I'm lvl 22 and I've seen the X-24 and T47 Hybrid. My current ship is the Omega, which I love, but it's soooo slow. I want to try out something completely different.

Tunguska, Proto Widow, or Spitfire?

From what I've read: the Proto is excellent due to two 360 turrets with the third front-firing. The Tunguska is absurdly quick with all turrets front-facing. I've only seen one review of Spitfire, only saying that it's turrets shoot front which isn't a deal breaker for me.

How would you owners rate the maneuverability of each ship? What type turrets do you prefer and what Techmods?

Thanks in advance and cheers!

2. leocat123

leocat123 Level 5

I am now lvl 24 and PvP rank is about 300.

I think Proto Widow is batter than Spitfire. Their speed is almost the same, but Proto Widow's turret arrangement is much better. Those two 360 turrets were very useful.

I have both Tunguska and Proto Widow. It is very hard to compare. I think it should depends on what kind of strategy u want to use. In my opinion, when u attack another guy Tunguska is batter. But when u are attacked, it is hard to say.

I am sorry to say that, but I think X-24, T47 and Omega were useless in PvP. They are too slow and attack ability is suck. A destroyer with 2 turret techmods will be much powerful than Omega.

If u like the shape of Omega, I think u could try the Shadow Force. I have meet a Shadow Force and it's Fleet point is about 150. All of it's turret was laser, and the damage that he can make is very astonishing. I avoided the time when it's techmods was working, but still be killed by only one shot.

But I still don't think Shadow Force can against Tunguska. My Tunguska was only lvl 18 and I will not be lose if it was lvl 24.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
  3. vallador

vallador Level 1

Thanks for the reply! Yeah, I wasn't optimistic about that line up in PvP... or about PvP in general, lol.

I do like the hull style of Shadow Force, but I think it'll be between Tunguska and Proto now. Might be Tunguska based on AM cost alone if I get impatient!

Cheers.