Sharon Carter Profile

Discussion in 'Character Discussions' started by Zyraz, Jul 5, 2015.

?

Rate Sharon Carter out of 10

Poll closed Jul 17, 2015.
  1. 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 8

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. 7

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  5. 6

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

Shannon Carter.jpg

Type: Speed
    Attack: Physical

6* Leadership: Skill Cooltime 24% ↓
    4* Passive: Critical Rate +3%

_

2. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

Description provided by Zackoqf7

Sharon Carter:

Mission - She has good skills that deals good damage and good AOE. Her cooldown are also reasonably decent. Her biggest weakness will be her squishiness and her auto attacks are kind of weak. This reduces her effectiveness in mission runs.

Arena - 2 of her skills can suppress enemies and her cooldown and damage are decent. Lacking in auto attacks and her squishiness still works against her.

Villain Siege - 2 of her skills can suppress enemies and her cooldown and damage are decent. She can hit and run pretty well with her skills. Her 1st skill may be a little hard to use in most circumstances as it exposes her. Her 5* skill is energy damage and therefore does not work against Destroyer.

3. ryan4nayr

ryan4nayr Level 13

Early on, both of Sharon Carter's spin kicks make her a great boss killer. Her 3* dual machine pistols hit hard and round her out from range. But as you say, her survivability becomes an issue as tougher content starts hitting harder.

What I've found to work great is to circle around the boss or mob pack until her specials are off cooldown. Then spin-kick in, unload everything then circle back out to wait for another opportunity. Her Leadership passive plays into this tactic.

Lastly, enjoy the victory close ups. :shame:

4. AA7Havok

AA7Havok Level 8

Medals:
    Decent character. I've started leveling her more after receiving a lot of her bios from shifters. As speed characters go, she's pretty good. She has some decent team up bonuses. Being speed hurts her in VS, but she can whoop a low-mid level destroyer. Never used her in arena though.

5. andi_kan

andi_kan Moderator

Medals:
    I don't level mine up, but when her shifter comes in to help, she's like the Tasmanian Devil. And I did notice her attacks tend to interrupt skills.