Shadows of Bariura Raiding Guild

Discussion in 'Raid' started by Kaosunoa, Feb 9, 2016.

?

Are you done RC6?

1. Yes

40.0%
  2. No

60.0%
  1. Kaosunoa

Kaosunoa Level 4

Hello Kaosunoa here and i have come with news of a new raid guild in town! The Shadows of Bariura! Our main focus is Raids however we also can help with trials/squad-building, etc. We are looking for people willing to partake in said group. there are a few requirements/rules, however they are quite simple.

requirements
    - You must have LINE.
    - No harassing other members. ( this includes racism, sexism, demonizing, blah blah you get the deal ) offenders of this rule shall have a few warnings before being kicked depending on severity.
    - must be above level 50( not a difficult requirement at all ).
    - Must be active in the group. ( meaning at least once a week, surely people may be busy and unable to show up frequently, however i think once a week should be managable enough. )
    - Don't be a stranger. Feel free to speak up at any tiem. The group is mainly designated towards BF but dont be afraid to converse a little about outside topics. we're all here to have funz, learn stoofz and enjoy ourselves. :D

and i believe that is all. those who wish to join please PM me so Imay invite you in. I hope to see you all there and let darkness reign!

I am the Co-Founder the other founder is on the Brave Frontier Forum site.

2. Quno

Quno Level 29

1 question:
    Global or JP?
    Requirements
    1.Ok
    2.Ok
    3.Ok
    4.Maybe
    5.Dis too hard(seriously)

3. Kaosunoa

Kaosunoa Level 4

Global

4. Quno

Quno Level 29

How does this even work, there is a "Guild?"

5. Kaosunoa

Kaosunoa Level 4

We are a smaller group butvwe chat, raid, ask advice of one another, too chat we use the line app, my Line ID is Brave-Frontier.

6. Quno

Quno Level 29

So the group is based on line?

7. Kaosunoa

Kaosunoa Level 4

Yes we use the line chat app and we currently have 15 members, and we are always looking fof people, it's just s good active chat were you can talk to other community members of brsve frontier and raid help, rsid fsrm eith people its quite convenient tbh.

Your welcome to join if you don't have the app its free so yay, and yeah then add my ID Brave-Frontier.