Selling Acc

Discussion in 'Blood Brothers RPG 2' started by Artrix, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Artrix

Artrix Level 32

Done.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
  2. RailTracer

RailTracer Level 55

Medals:
    wow....so fast...
    btw, I played Robin the other day, dash atk is madly good

Artrix likes this.
  3. Artrix

Artrix Level 32

Yeah, Don't really have the time to play 7 days events, I have more important things to do in life lol

and we should play Smash 4, also if you are brand new to the game you can try cap. falcon, he is super fun to play.

Also if you want to main Robin it might be hard at first since he is a complex character, but I think he is really good if you know how to play him properly, I learned by watching videos of a guy named Nairo(he is my hero when it comes to Robin in smash 4). You can watch him play robin just by typing: Nairo Vs whatever person.

Last but not least, here is a montage of Robin... Ft. Nairo ofc.

RailTracer likes this.
  4. RailTracer

RailTracer Level 55

Medals:
    Yeah, i get you...shame tho :( no one to talk with about this game.
    I find this events interesting, even tho grindy, cause of the way rewards work....but it bores me....I normally burn out towards the end and lose lots of ranks
    I ve the 25 sigils....feeling tempted to make the 25 pact for the 4/5 unit chance
    I dont have a wii :( I played it at some friends 3ds. I am new in this smash, i played quite some Brawl a long time ago tho...
    gl in your business

Artrix likes this.
  5. Artrix

Artrix Level 32

Thx and I didn't play brawl at all, only played melee when I was like 13 lol, now I am 20.

If you ever get a Wii U and smash lmk ;)

RailTracer likes this.
  6. RailTracer

RailTracer Level 55

Medals:
    Haha, fair enough...I only played brawl mostly.... metaknight cheese cutter most of the time xD
    I saw some videos of Robin, is cool, seems a mix of some quick evil air atks like marth and some hire and long range stuff like ness and other. surely weird to get used to. And falco seems slightly different too, still stupidly fast xD.
    Will do, will do....but i dont think i will be getting a console soon. I do plan on gtting a Wii U at some point to play XenobladeX and ofc Smash, and some other thing at that point. Will leave this thread to your bussiness now....tho with how empty this forum is u will need luck :p

Artrix likes this.
  7. Artrix

Artrix Level 32

Don't worries, I made a post in the official forums of DeNA. I made this post here since I am a mod and I can show of a trustworthy person I am, rather than a user with 1 post lol.

Unfortunately some of the people in that community are not really smart, so they like to troll, just like FB comments on BF page, kind of like the same concept lol.

8. RailTracer

RailTracer Level 55

Medals:
    Trolls are gonna troll.....and yeah, if u selling account with 1 single post would be funny xD...
    are you implying that we are smart? :watching:

9. Artrix

Artrix Level 32

Lol, I am just saying that in a new game you can expect that the influx of noobs/trolls will be higher than the influx of people that actually play the game the correct way.

RailTracer likes this.
  10. missilanious

missilanious Level 13

I would caution posting an account for sale on DeNA's website. They specifically state in their EULA you pretty much own nothing, so legally you could not sell what is owned by DeNA. Not sure what they can do other than do a preemptive ban but still not the safest of moves.

11. Artrix

Artrix Level 32

Agree, it is not that I am openly posting all my info, I just said that I am selling my acc, then I put a link to this thread, so if someone wants info they will have to Pm me trough here.

12. CurseLax

CurseLax Level 4

*cough* RMT *cough* Against ELUA *cough* get banned *cough*

13. Artrix

Artrix Level 32

Acc has been sold for over 2 months lol, no one got banned.