Season 3 is here + New server!

Discussion in 'Hello Hero' started by Artrix, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Artrix

Artrix Level 32

This post contains all three parts of the Season 3 update, thanks to @Fincon Milo for being awesome.

Greetings Guardians!
    We are pleased to announce the beginning of Hello Hero Season III: Armon’s Ascension.

As our first step in unveiling our new contents, it is our pleasure to announce a complete User Interface overhaul to change how our Guardians interact with the game.
    You should now find it much more convenient to fuse, mutate, and upgrade!

Upgrades can now be queued up to use as many Heroes for consumption as it takes until success.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Similarly, the visual adjustments can be seen through a variety of menu items.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

While these changes may seem strictly cosmetic, they should drastically increase ease of use for navigating the menu, in addition to the fact that load times in menu screen will be faster. Also, the more lightweight UI allows us to increase maximum Hero slot capacity to 200, allowing Guardians more opportunities to prepare for battle.

Are you excited for Season III Guardians? Keep your eyes tuned to Facebook, tomorrow we'll reveal the next part of our patch notes!

Happy Gaming!

Greetings Guardians!

We know you’ve been eagerly awaiting information about the upcoming Season III Update: Armon’s Ascension.

For the next step in introducing our next major update, we’d like to reveal the reason for the title, “Armon’s Ascension”, the new ‘Ascension System’.
    The biggest gameplay change in this Season of Hello Hero is the Ascension System. Following the near-defeat at the hands of the Keronics in Season II, Dylan of the Linberk family took extensive steps to increase the intensity of training of the Armon Guard. It is during these months of intense training that the ability to Ascend has been unlocked.

Without further ado:
    [​IMG]

From the Training menu you can select a new option, 'Ascension'.
    Only Mastered Epic (★4) and above grade heroes can unlock their Ascension Skills.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Learning Ascension skills requires a mix of Orbs (obtained from Time Attack), Hardnium (obtained on Purple Missions), carats, and gold. The amount of ingredients required depends on the grade of the Hero.

[​IMG]

Once Heroes have acquired an Ascension Skill, these skills can be changed to better suit the character's role on your team.

[​IMG]

The right combination of Time Attack Buff, Items, and Ascension Skills can really increase a Hero's utility!
    Guardians, now you have even more options for customizing and crafting your team!

Are you excited for Season III Guardians? Keep your eyes tuned to Facebook, tomorrow we'll reveal the next part of our patch notes!

Happy Gaming!

Greetings Guardians!

It is time to reveal the third and final iteration of Hello Hero Season III: Armon's Ascension Patch notes!

We know that the Guild Raid is important to strengthening not only your team, but ties with your fellow Guardians as well. As a result of that we’ve made some improvements regarding Guild Raid rewards:
    • 1st Place Guild’s rewards remain the same.
    • 2nd Place Guild will receive three different random buffs with a 12hr lifespan.
    • 3rd Place Guild will receive two different random buffs with a 12hr lifespan.
    • 4th to 10th place Guilds will receive one random buff with a 12hr lifespan.
    Additional Guild Changes:
    • Co-Guildmasters will now be able to purchase Guild Buffs using Guild Points.
    • Co-Guildmasters will also be able to change the Guild Notice.
    • The Guild Raid menu will also show remaining time and number of guild participants.
    • Guild Raid Boss’ HP will also adapt to the length of the previous Guild Raid’s time. If the Guild Raid extends too long, the HP will go down so it can be defeated more quickly, if the Guild Raid is too short, then the HP will subsequently go up on next Guild Raid.
    We are offering increased rewards to our Guardians!
    • Whenever you clear a continent on Normal or Onyx difficulty for the first time you will receive a reward! We think our Guardians will enjoy some of their new rewards! [​IMG] Guardians who have already cleared these continents will receive the rewards retroactively in their giftbox.
    [​IMG]
    • We are now offering more rewards for leveling up your Guardian Level. Guardians who have already leveled up their Guardians too a certain level will retroactively receive previous applicable level bonuses in their giftbox.
    • We have expanded the number of quests as well as the rewards that can be allowed. Guardians who have already completed the requirements for these additional quests can find the rewards in their gift box! Some quest rewards have also increased!
    • New Heroes available! We wouldn't let you go into Season III empty handed Guardians! New Heroes and villains are on their way to Armon now!
    • The Starter Pack has increased, and is now available for all Guardians to buy again!
    Misc. Adjustments:
    • You will be notified whenever you have reached maximum honor.
    • The free Epic Hero that you receive from tutorial will now be fixed as Epic (4*) Ninja Kotaro.
    • All new Guardians will receive a 1-day critical buff to help them proceed through the Story Mode.
    • Boss raid limit change to 5 times from 10 times (all servers)
    • Time attack points reduces to 8k from 15k to create 1 marble.
    • Carat Gift is available for Android/Web version (this function is unavailable for iOS version).
    The servers will be up soon! Who's ready for Season III?

Happy Gaming!!!

SurfacePen and CosmicJeffrey like this.
  2. CosmicJeffrey

CosmicJeffrey Level 21

All of these small little touches add up. The new interface is pretty busy looking, but it's so much faster now.

SurfacePen, Trytun and Artrix like this.
  3. Artrix

Artrix Level 32

I was a little skeptical at first, but it helps a lot.

CosmicJeffrey and SurfacePen like this.
  4. Trytun

Trytun Level 52

Medals:
    I loaded up the game again. The new stuff looks good.

SurfacePen likes this.
  5. SurfacePen

SurfacePen Level 60

Medals:
    im confused lol

CosmicJeffrey and Trytun like this.
  6. Trytun

Trytun Level 52

Medals:
    Just log in and hit buttons. Seems to be working for me. I got a bunch of 6☆ now.

CosmicJeffrey, Artrix and SurfacePen like this.
  7. SurfacePen

SurfacePen Level 60

Medals:
    my team so manly now

CosmicJeffrey, Artrix and Trytun like this.
  8. Trytun

Trytun Level 52

Medals:
    Hogar

CosmicJeffrey and SurfacePen like this.
  9. SurfacePen

SurfacePen Level 60

Medals:
    Mariudeth

CosmicJeffrey and Trytun like this.
  10. SurfacePen

SurfacePen Level 60

Medals:
    dark eric looks so cool though :oops:

CosmicJeffrey likes this.
  11. CosmicJeffrey

CosmicJeffrey Level 21

I need 1+1 to happen sometime soon, I've already got fifty 2* heroes. I'm hoping to get something resembling a Boldpuss squad, because I've just been bringing my arena squad all along. Are you guys going to re-join the guild?

SurfacePen likes this.
  12. SurfacePen

SurfacePen Level 60

Medals:
    Probably not, won't be too active to begin with. :*(

13. Artrix

Artrix Level 32

Remember we are casual players so feel free to come whenever you want, you will always be accepted :)

I started a new acc on server to see how I could do, but I got white knight harold on armon, on top of that I finanlly got a decent squad
    for all raids, so at the end of the next month I will see where to stay, and if I choose armon I will be more active than before... like waaaaay more lol.

SurfacePen likes this.
  14. CosmicJeffrey

CosmicJeffrey Level 21

I haven't been spending, nor playing like crazy, and the last time I checked, I was at the top of the guild for points earned. I don't think there's anybody like LZJ in the guild anymore. No pressure to be a top player.

Artrix and SurfacePen like this.
  15. Trytun

Trytun Level 52

Medals:
    Yeah, lemme get a few more days of just messin around and I'll see if I want to get back into the game and then I'll rejoin @Artrix. I don't know how my schedule is going to be (just got a new job) and I want to see how good my new party is.

16. Artrix

Artrix Level 32

@Trytun I will be definitely back on Armon, I just made up my mind, in fact I changed my name from Artrix55 to Kuhda... didn't like the numbers on my name.... plus all the other cool names that I could've think of were taken lol.