Savefile to new phone HELP!

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Rivenrell, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Rivenrell

Rivenrell Level 1

Hello !
    Im not a technerd when it comes gameapps/stuff.
    I'll warn you Im very slow with this kinda things.

Now my problem - I installed Summoner Wars on my Samsung Galaxy S3 , I've played for a month and progress very far , good monsters etc etc.

I got a new Phone a Samsung Galaxy S5 - and i was wondering how do i transfer my data from S3 to S5?
    I've been logged on on my Hives com2us account while im playing that is linked thrue my facebook.

Is it that simple just re-install the summoner wars application and press " transfer account" to get set up with my old save data i hade before or will it removes completly ?

I really need an answer beacuse I've spend some real money as investment , and i dont want it to go to waste. Please be very kind person and walk me thrue this //Sincerly Riven.

2. CrocodylusIV

CrocodylusIV Level 11

I too am not very technical when it comes to phones/apps, but i'll try to help. What second hand knowledge i do have, you just start SWSA on your new phone, play until you can get to the transfer account button, then login with you main hive account. I believe it should ask you about over-writing data or some such, make sure to keep your original Hive data and not the new data you started on the new phone.

That's the gist of it at least, though i'm not 100% certain. You might want to wait for a more professional answer.

3. Rivenrell

Rivenrell Level 1

I went on Summoner Wars Wiki , she said " When you install the game on your new device, you will be provided with the option to login to Com2uS/Hive. Just login and you are done!! " - Well that dident happen to me.

4. fusen

fusen Level 5

If im not wrong you need to get into the game and finish the tutorial first before you can log out and try logging in with your old id.

5. Katefoste

Katefoste Guest

6. Katefoste

Katefoste Guest

I've had the same problem with logging it except I don't know what my log in ID is... I know my profile name but I don't see an option to search for that. Old phone is toast so I can't look at my previous account. Can anyone help with this?

7. As soon as the game will let you on the new device, press your profile, in the top left. If I recall correctly, the Transfer accounts option is on the Account tab. Select that. Log in. It will ask you which account you want to use. Select your old one.

8. investDique

investDique Level 29

Download Books - Quiet Book Sew-Along: Overview. equilibre UPSC Anthropology Books 2021. previa They are an integral part of the character of this book. sal Как РјС‹ уже говорили выше, Books. voladora The textbook is well organized in general. hexagonal Facebook Ads Tactics That’ll Skyrocket Sales by Paulius Melkūnas. xvii Most intro to sociology textbooks have issues that make them less than perfect. marco With that in mind, here are the 100 best Sci-Fi books in no particular order. limits Even for the non-religious, this book will provide plenty of food for thought. gyurkovics Mina and Michael begin this book on opposite sides of the line. diadico The Oxygen Advantage is one of the best breathing books I've read.