Rules of Disengagement: TVT

Discussion in 'Events' started by AzazelxXx87067, Feb 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. philngreat

philngreat Level 20

26m vs 7m our favour.

Watching out for a blitz in the last few hours.

2. arnulfojac0b

arnulfojac0b Level 38

you need toothpick to keep your eyes open, lol

3. arnulfojac0b

arnulfojac0b Level 38

Watch out for last few hour push.
    I suggest you do a mini push and see if there is any reaction, if they do they will push you.
    Then at least you have time to counter it.

4. arnulfojac0b

arnulfojac0b Level 38

Good luck guys on 6x days, go all the way.

5. Davidjpoitras

Davidjpoitras Level 22

Great job guys. 6 days, always a good feeling

6. philngreat

philngreat Level 20

6 day win :)

Thanks to all my great teammates on ai & some goods guys from tfu :)

Now to try to upgrade that r8 beast!

7. AzazelxXx87067

AzazelxXx87067 Level 35

Medals:
    Huge congrats to @Sparkzimus @Davidjpoitras @philngreat @attilaafiu and our 2 TFLU guys Mikerazz and Lostage. Great job on 6/6. I take no credit for the wins as you guys had every opponent handled in true wrecker fashion.

I wasn't awarded the R8 due to not making the threshold on day 1 due to the tiny DP and late signup on day 1. Little Ezekiel just couldn't do it.

So with that I am going to take my early retirement from TFL. I have no interest in chasing the R8's. I will however save my 12k BC and 2k EC and save them for a future TVT and do one final TVT with my AI brothers and sisters to finish on a high note.

Rising had broken my addiction to TFL so I'm just counting the days until the open beta is released and I am going to focus on that and I'm hoping that every single one of you guys will join me there and our AI alliance will live on.

After 19 T1's and 4 6/6's I owe everyone here for the advice and support to make this happen. @DOINANINVID @VRDUBZAK @arnulfojac0b @Sparkzimus @Davidjpoitras @philngreat @beefin @KamaliaK @PUTONTHEARMOR @Bob @jacky7ckt @mastrolilli @striker43 @greenmatalic and everyone else who is a member here I thank you for everything.

I'm going to nominate @jacky7ckt @mastrolilli for wrecker status you guys haven't been here that long but man you guys can grind and kick a**.
    And also @philngreat you're a wrecking machine (I will make you a avatar as promised)

This is not my good bye as I will still be around.

WRECK N RULE

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  8. AzazelxXx87067

AzazelxXx87067 Level 35

Medals:
    TUESDAY, MARCH 3, 2015
    TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS - “RULES OF DISENGAGEMENT” HAS ENDED!
    [​IMG]

Despite their best efforts, BLACK SHADOW and FLYWHEELS end up in the clutches of the DECEPTICON Justice Division. They plead for their lives, swearing that they will never defy their leader again, but the pleas fall on deaf audio receptors. As TARN sets course for their next assignment, TESARUS, KAON, and VOS execute their duty, rendering their quarry silent forever.

[​IMG]
    Congratulations to THABLUPRINT for taking the top spot in this event, and thank you to everyone for playing!

Please stay tuned for information on future events!

Roll out,

9. longsnowclaw

longsnowclaw Level 10

I managed to just get inside T2, mostly just by scanning. I came in to this event with around 100 BC's and used them all up. On another positive note, due to all my scanning and selling I have over 5M credits to use in this next event. I'm guessing it'll be a boss raid, and probably Vector Sigma part 2. Probably Aerialbots/Superion as the prizes with Offroad and Blackjack as raiders. I have a ton of R6 Megatron's and OP's from KoU to use to level up raiders, so between that and all the credits I have now I'm going to push hard for T1 next event.

On an unrelated note, what stage does everyone usually scan? I always go for the Decepticon stage with the Blast Off bot and alt, Slipstream bot, and Warpath L4 weapon as items to be found. Just wondering if you guys think its the most valuable stage or if another would be better.

10. AzazelxXx87067

AzazelxXx87067 Level 35

Medals:
    Makes no difference bro. I scan any level

11. Sparkzimus

Sparkzimus Level 31

I used to think getting certain cards or weapons with scanning in certain levels made a difference, (I used to scan the mission with optimus's weapon before they started giving out Weapons Transmetal) But with those scanned cards at such a small value nowadays, it doesn't really matter any more.
    The cards you get from gold medals, the occasional R4's from Silvers are more valuable than the R 1, 2 & 3s you get from the scanning missions.
    Plus the fodder from previous events as well.

12. Sparkzimus

Sparkzimus Level 31

Does that image remind anyone else of the Iron Throne in Game of Thrones?

13. philngreat

philngreat Level 20

Az,

Thanks for all your help and leadership and endless grinding over the last ... forever!

With Rising coming out I'm sure tfl will go the way of gi joe soon enough so we'll have to make sure we rock the last event in true wrecker style :)

See you in Rising when that beta opens up!

AzazelxXx87067 likes this.
  14. AzazelxXx87067

AzazelxXx87067 Level 35

Medals:
    Thanks bro. It was a pleasure

15. AzazelxXx87067

AzazelxXx87067 Level 35

Medals:
  16. mastrolilli

mastrolilli Level 16

Thank for your nomination @AzazelxXx87067 ! If I'm even up for consideration it's because I've tried to pickup as many tactics and tips as I can from you and the rest of the wreckers. Only thing I haven't been able to copy is your inhuman ability to stay awake clicking. Now @jacky7ckt has mastered that and a lot more and is in general a cool guy so I'm honored to be nominated at the same time as he is.

So thank you and the rest of the forum for turning my experience with TFL into something much more enjoyable than it was. And of course I'll always be thankful to @Davidjpoitras for pointing me this way and to @PUTONTHEARMOR for showing me the same kindness and giving me the final push.

17. Davidjpoitras

Davidjpoitras Level 22

I think the new TvT format is a good thing, if the following improvements are made:

Boss reward Payouts:

1. Participation: minimum of 5 gold medals for top 2 Bosses (switch to silver for lower 2 Bosses)
    2. 1st Attack: 1 EC for lower bosses, 1 BC for higher bosses
    3. MVP: 2 BC/5 Ruby medals lower bosses, 3BC 5 Ruby medals higher bosses (lvl 1-7). Lvl 8's (5BC, 10 Rubies)
    4. Finisher: 1 BC, 3 gold medals (lvl 1-7), 2 BC 5 gold medals lvl8's

Daily Winning Team Rewards: 10X for all given.

This will allow all to play and to allow players to upgrade these monster cards

18. AlphaTrion

AlphaTrion Moderator

Medals:
    Is it sad that I actually semi-played this event, finished in T4 and the R5 reward became the best card in my deck? I must've been really bored. Bring on Rising already!

Sparkzimus likes this.
  19. jacky7ckt

jacky7ckt Level 11

I am truly honored to be nominated bro @AzazelxXx87067... and i could not have done my first T1 without advise and the support from @AzazelxXx87067 as well as @arnulfojac0b. Both of them gave me the determination to stay competitve in my first raid T1. A BIG thank you to both of them. And to @mastrolilli, bro you are also the one who spurred me on in this game ;) Finally, i will save my final 10k bc to be burned in tvt with all you guys, my fellow brothers. AI all the way!!!!!!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.