Ronan Profile

Discussion in 'Character Discussions' started by Zyraz, Jul 5, 2015.

?

Rate Ronan out of 10

Poll closed Jul 17, 2015.
  1. 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 9

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. 8

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. 7

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. 6

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

Ronan.jpg

Type: Universal
    Attack: Energy

6* Leadership: Apply to Universal type heroes. All Attack +36%. All Defense +36%.
    4* Passive: While getting hit with 5% rate. Max HP 10% Shield (10 sec)

_

2. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

Description provided by

Ronan:

Mission -

Arena -

Villain Siege -

3. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

There hasn't been any description posted by Zackoqf7 yet - if anyone who has Ronan at 5* or above wants to fill in the above post, I will edit it with your information and post your name.

4. Kilmasis

Kilmasis Level 12

Description provided by Kilmasis

Ronan: "I regret getting distracted by bad dancing." - Ronan. Let's be honest - the only reason he's in your team is because his Leadership is so badass, it makes your badass Uni-Vision more badass than the most badadass badadass universal hero that's out there - and that's Uni-Vision. And sometimes, Ultron or Angela too.

Mission - Generally medium clearing speed. His AoE fear helps in clearing out crowds and increasing survivability. His Leadership affects himself, which makes him more painful and tanky throughout. The only reason why he's any good is his Leadership skill. Really.

Arena - Leadership - that's all you really need. He has one Hard CC (Fear), but otherwise very easy-to-dodge skills. Even his Rank 5 skill isn't all that much to be feared. Let's be honest - We only want him to boost a Uni-Vision.

Villain Siege - One hard CC can allow chaining of all other skills. Team him up with 2 other Uni heroes and you have a high level Villain killing team. Otherwise, he's not too useful at all. Again - Leadership is all that matters.

5. andi_kan

andi_kan Moderator

Medals:
    I must admit that his Leadership skill was what attracted me in the first place... until I read the fine prints that it affects Universal only. Still, his damage output is really awesome and the fear CC has good damage output and radius. I've only gotten him to 4* and therefore not gonna vote, but I'm giving him a solid 9.5 / 10 at least. Did I mention he's tanky?

6. misho86

misho86 Level 11

i have him at 5* +4 mastery gear +12 skill +30 and he is very good.

1.missions: he is good cause his fear skill has long range and can kill all of the enemies around him. the beam ,the spin and the 5* skill can hit multiple enemies. if he faces 1 boss he is very good cause he can chain his skill for enormous dmg and his 5* skill does so much dmg. for missions i rate him 8 cause he moves slowly and on auto he cant chain his skill and have problems hitting 3 times with his 5* skill.

2. arena:he is very good against combat characters does good against the other types too but can kill every combat np maybe have some problems against Black Panther but who doesnt?and when we add +30% att/def he becomes so good. i rate him 9 here but close to 10 bc there are others that do better than him in arena but he can do the job np

3. VS: Ronan vs Ronan is easy, useless against Destroyer, not good against Doc Oc bc he is slow and hard to use with the lazers and the insane dmg of Doc Oc at close combat, against Bullseye he is very good if you equip him with slow device. if he has slow gear i rate him 9 if he dont have i rate him 8 for VS

Overall i think he is 9

Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
  7. AA7Havok

AA7Havok Level 8

Medals:
    His mastery is the only thing that intrigues me, but having it only effect universal heroes does limit it. Still, i can definitely see a Ronan/Ultron/Vision (universal) team being awesome. Just havent leveled him up enough to find out.

8. andi_kan

andi_kan Moderator

Medals:
    Sorry for stepping into Ronan's thread to ask this, but is Ultron any good? I'm leveling mine up for the IM/Hulk/Ultron team but he's weak... attack is weak, skill isn't that good. I guess the thing I like most about Ultron is the uniforms, he can anti every combat type without suffering penalty for it.
    As for Ronan, I plan to use his leadership skills with Vision and Destroyer instead of Ultron.

9. IamBibe

IamBibe Level 10

Ultron is my main and I don't think he's weak :( he is better than destroyer IMO

10. Kilmasis

Kilmasis Level 12

Ultrons stats are, if i'm not mistaken, all-round the highest among all the Universals (not counting Ronan and his leadership buffs). His attack gear gives Energy Attack on BOTH the Oranges, Main HP and main Defence Penetration. His passive stops things like Bullseye, Gamora, GG and BP from completely facerolling him, and he's got monstrous HP. He's an "overall great" kinda hero. Doesn't shine too much on a specific area, but is a highly-above-average hero.

IamBibe likes this.
  11. IamBibe

IamBibe Level 10

Thanks man now I am relieved :p I thought I am the only one that thinks hes good. Too bad that they take him out of the chaos token shop :( I should have been able to 6* him earlier now that he is in 2 special mission.

12. misho86

misho86 Level 11

the tanky heroes need investment to be good.if he is with higher gear and good iso set and stars he will be very good because he needs to take some hits here and there. the more you invest the better he becomes. i have him at 4* and i dont invest in him and he is mediocre

13. misho86

misho86 Level 11

Today i tried him vs Destroyer the last boss and i tough he will be useless but 3 of his attacks did dmg and i took 60% of his health so strange i tough his skills dont work. he is not very good against Destroyer maybe avarage but still 3 of his skill do normal dmg so this makes him more useful in VS(they do phys or his def pen helps a lot i dont know)

14. Kilmasis

Kilmasis Level 12

That's because among his 4 skills, 2 of them deal Energy type damage; which Destroyer is almost immune to (you'll deal single digit damage. effects like Fear still goes through). You test Ronan out against Ronan or Doc Oct, or even Bullseye if you like, but not Destroyer.

15. Imaloozer

Imaloozer Level 8

Apart from being slow to move around, hes pretty good. Hits like a truck, you can cycle his skills in rotation and most often not get hit then add his leadership into the mix. Very solid character that can easily be farmed. Only have him at 5* since moving on to farming GM and YJ now.

16. Bwilde

Bwilde Level 20

Has anyone use smart raccoon ISO set on him? I have power of the angry hulk and he seems to have a glass jaw while not dealing high dps

17. misho86

misho86 Level 11

mine is with angry hulk too and he is not good.... i think he will work best with shield iso set but its late for mine bc i need to remove the stones and make new.....

18. Bwilde

Bwilde Level 20

My stones are low level so I will just equip over them... Just want a good set on him since he may or may not be in my main team