Red Hulk Worth the Honor?

Discussion in 'Character Discussions' started by DEVoAS, Jul 8, 2015.

1. DEVoAS

DEVoAS Level 10

I've been sitting in honor tokens for a while, was thinking of boosting up Cap Marvel to match the rest of my JI team but with red hulk available who likes him?

Is it worth spending the honor to get him to 3 star or even 4 right of the bat?

Wrooney and anyone else are you liking him so far?

2. misho86

misho86 Level 11

The problem is the update is less than 1 day old so i doubt there are many players that have him at higher level so we need to wait for info .my Marvel is almost 5 needs 5 bios and after that i wander what to spend the tokes for too. Gamora or Red Hulk i dont think its good idea to go for 6* Marvel

3. J4x

J4x Level 13

If JI is and will be your main team for a while, then I'd suggest building it as much as you can. Having a couple heroes or a team at max will help a whole lot more than having a lot of medium level heroes. And you can bet that there will be another update soon with yet another hero needing Honor Tokens, so your Captain Marvel and your other Honor Token heroes will keep lagging behind every time you focus on the newest addition.

Of course you can always switch if you are planning on making the hero your new high level addition, but most of the time the newer heroes are better and you would still switch to the new one each time (until the uniform for the old heroes come out and then you're back to square 1).

4. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

I have him 38, 10bios from 4* and 10 gear. I will get a chance to fully test him later today. He was a little underwhelming in PvP, little too long on the animations. I need to get his mastery up and skills to see if his damage can make up for it... Unfortunately my gold is preoccupied with the antimatter generator.

5. DEVoAS

DEVoAS Level 10

Yeah my main team is JI, it's hard to pass up on the double team bonus and the 12 straight seconds of web stun lock on a boss fight!

Cap Marvel would probably be my best bet since I'm 1/2 way through elite 7 and starting to have trouble so that would help me out the most. Lucked out and had a 50 spider man bio pop up in the store so he'll be 5 star soon enough so that will help.

6. Peter_Jacobs

Peter_Jacobs Level 9

Although, the 'Hulk' team isn't too short on bonuses. Of course, IMO, three 'combat' heroes isn't a great way to go in the Arena

All Attack +11.3
    Attack Speed +5.7
    Defense Penetration +4.7
    All Defense +5.2
    Cooldown Time -5.2
    Critical Damage +4.8

7. DEVoAS

DEVoAS Level 10

I guess I'll settle for normal old green Hulk. 20 bios for him just popped up in the store for 300 crystals so I finished him.