READ ME

Discussion in 'Character Discussions' started by Zyraz, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

Each week I will sticky 5 different heroes for everyone to discuss. Please rate the hero out of 10 (If you have the hero 3* or above), looking for overall effectiveness.

At the end of each week I will add the previous heroes to this post with the link so you can find it later - The goal is to have a complete list and rank of all the heroes.

HERO PROFILES

Combat
    1. Captain America - 8.3/10
    2. Venom - 8.2/10
    3. Hulkbuster - 7.7/10
    4. Blade - 4.8/10

Speed
    1. Spider-man - 9.4/10
    2. Green Goblin - 7.9/10
    3. Black Widow - 7.6/10
    4. Winter Soldier - 7.1/10
    5. Sharon Carter - 6.7/10

Blaster
    1. War Machine - 9.3/10
    2. Iron Man - 6.3/10
    3. M.O.D.O.K. - 5.1/10

Universal
    1. Ronan - 7.5/10
    2. Thor - 5.3/10

Please respond to this thread with any heroes you might like to discuss next and I will try and pick from them whenever I update each week.

unco dan and J4x like this.
  2. J4x

J4x Level 13

Very nice! Perhaps along with the Type and Attack, pros and cons, you could also include the Leadership, perhaps even their Passive Skill? I feel it goes a long way in defining the character.

Gamelytics has listed them all at https://gamelytic.com/marvel-future-fight-hero-passive-and-leadership-skill-table, you could get the info from there.

(side note: perhaps sticky the site https://gamelytic.com/marvel-future-fight-guide somewhere on the forum as well, maybe general? It's a really comprehensive list of all sorts of things in the game)

3. predaking23

predaking23 Level 11

I like the voting for each hero, but I would make one suggestion to the community: if you don't have the character at 3*, level 30, with some decent gear level ups, then don't vote. If you don't have the character partially leveled, you really can't make a good assessment. Zyraz has made several posts about characters where he initially discounted them, then put some time into them and discovered they were pretty good.

4. misho86

misho86 Level 11

For the next week i vote for Ronan.i think he is the most used hero from the new ones so it will be interesting for a lot of people. Also i want to see Gamora or Yondu cause i want to farm another speed hero so i may know whats the best option

5. Ocrez

Ocrez Level 4

Hawkeye, ive posted one myself, but stickying it would probably make more people interested!

6. unco dan

unco dan Level 9

maybe zyraz could add this note to the top of each character thread?

and for new characters to be stickied, i'm curious about ultron, winter soldier, blade, black bolt, and daredevil...and modok (annoying as hell to go against, so i'm wondering if he's good to use too)

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  7. kdadi

kdadi Level 8

I'm curious about Punisher, Bullseye, Elektra and Sharon Carter. All are ppl I have bios for but have not activated because I have no plans to upgrade them now. The first 2 I really wonder if I should use start using them and the last 2 don't seem to be worth updating. So would like to know if I'm making a mistake not using any of them.

8. J4x

J4x Level 13

What would be the mistake? Suppose you activate them now, and later on you get them, you would receive 8 bios. So you would effectively "miss out" on 2 bios, it's not really that big of a deal..
    Even if you activate them and not use them, they still count towards the Arena bonus. And holding out on them because they might come through a Hero (or other) chest, well, how big are the chances of that?

In short: it doesn't really matter either way

9. kdadi

kdadi Level 8

What I meant by mistake is whether they are better than I think they are and should look to add/replace them in my active teams.

10. IamBibe

IamBibe Level 10

sharon carter is pretty good imo. good active skills with armor breaks :)

11. J4x

J4x Level 13

Zyraz, when are the next character profiles coming out? :)

12. Poisoned

Poisoned Moderator

Yes Zyraz. Have you decided which characters your going to highlight?

I think a couple of well played characters and a couple of not so played, and maybe a GOTG character.

13. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

Sorry I have been busy. I've updated it now

I have also edited the first post in this thread to include links to past heroes we have profiled and their score out of 10.

I am not going to not going to update pros and cons because to be honest it is too much work. The threads for each character aren't too big either so people can just look though the posts to find the pros and cons.

I edited each to show 6* leadership and passive.

Poisoned, If you want to add anything to the first post in each profile, go ahead and do it.

14. J4x

J4x Level 13

Is there a place that has a list of all the hero skills (with description)? If not, can we add a skill list to the hero threads here? I would be willing to provide the text if you guys can add it to the first post. I don't have any heroes with 5th skills yet, so I can only look them up in-game (and I don't have access to the game when I'm not at home :p). It's also nice to be able to look them up quickly without having to check out every character individually every time.

15. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

What characters do you all want next? I will update it later tonight

16. J4x

J4x Level 13

Let's do the heroes you get at the start, almost everyone should have leveled them to some degree so everyone can give their opinion of them:
    Captain America
    Iron Man
    Black Widow

I saw someone asking about Elektra, why not make an official profile for her?
    And I'm curious to know what everyone thinks of Winter Soldier

Zyraz likes this.
  17. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

I might leave it at 4 this week

I have also updated first post to include avg score and latest set of heroes

18. Fate1020

Fate1020 Level 6

Make one for Elektra please

19. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

updated

20. Fate1020

Fate1020 Level 6

Can you please create a Mockingbird profile?

Thanks for your time.