Raid guide to squad buildings

Discussion in 'Raid' started by Talukita, May 9, 2015.

1. Steverion

Steverion Moderator

Medals:
    Hoard so when Arton and Burst Emperor comes out, you have crapton of medals to throw and get them?

1 Arton worth 12 Imps ...

AlexA, Zerx9, Tyl3r33 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Slythe777

Slythe777 Level 43

It's like talking to a wall on this topic.. just hoard your medals and laugh at all the piggies when you have your stockpile of arts and emps

3. MamaOkuu

MamaOkuu Moderator

@Talukita screw you too.
    Also
    in scenarios in which you don't have your Super Cool 7* Infinite STBB unit, then you can just use Edea, Alpha, or any other unit that has STBB in their BB.
    However even Edea is enough to use as a Single Target unit. If you use Edea, it saves you another slot in your team [​IMG]

Zerx9, Tyl3r33 and SurfacePen like this.
  4. SurfacePen

SurfacePen Level 60

Medals:
    rc4 tl,dr ver
    Balmedia-kill the tail first,
    then kill everything else. buffers rares for days~

AlexA, Zerx9 and Tyl3r33 like this.
  5. Steverion

Steverion Moderator

Medals:
    Shera pls. qq

AlexA, Zerx9, Tyl3r33 and 2 others like this.
  6. Talukita

Talukita Moderator

Medals:
    Well lol I don't play JP yet so I can't write more about it hence why I need the help. Not like it is implemented in Gb yet though. That said Gumi is surprisingly fast when it comes to releasing Raid contents so there is that
    image.jpg

This is like... a week of farming medals without using them, and I have already maxed 2 7* from Raid slot before which require 176 imps. Considering this is Gimu we are talking about, where implementing stuffs that benefit free players = low priority.

By the time they actually implement Alton and such (say ... 4 months), you would have something like >150k medals which is overkill. Not to mention Jp may have better stuffs again at that point.

It is just preference at the end really. However don't make the same mistake as Felix. Basically he stocked honor pts from a long time ago to wait for crystals and later imps + sphere frog in Honor Summon. However when it happened his unit slots are fulled so he can't summon anymore. And now with imps and stuffs being easily to get via Raid slot he probably just sits there with >1m honor pts without the chance/need to use it anymore...

Suikostar, AlexA, Zerx9 and 1 other person like this.
  7. Mich

Mich Level 44

Awesome Guide. Mind if I use it somewhere else? ;)

Zerx9 and Tyl3r33 like this.
  8. Talukita

Talukita Moderator

Medals:
    No, no you can't, just because it's you :chicken:

Suikostar, AlexA, Zerx9 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Tyl3r33

Tyl3r33 Level 51

Medals:
    Only if you accept the challenge to make me a good raid team!
    Edit:and if @Talukita lets you…but its more important to make my squad

Suikostar, AlexA and Zerx9 like this.
  10. Talukita

Talukita Moderator

Medals:
    Kidding aside, feel free to do it. Just ref it, also keep in mind that some parts of this guide are subjective so you properly should note that in case people rage at me >.>

11. Tyl3r33

Tyl3r33 Level 51

Medals:
    Can you tell him to make me a squad first?

12. Steverion

Steverion Moderator

Medals:
    How about you actually read the OP and make a squad of your own? Asking other to make a squad for you just tell me you didn't read OP at all ._.

That's almost as bad as asking how to craft Malice jewel on my raid guide thread =_=

13. Tyl3r33

Tyl3r33 Level 51

Medals:
    Well its 1:30 am and I don't have a BC fill on spark lead or the 7* units so my units buffs overlap and I strive for perfection…

14. jerkysans

jerkysans Level 42

Hey thanks for linking my JP Unit Tiering, @Talukita.

Very good and informative.

Some stray observations in JP Raid that I'd like to add:

1. Best way around Nalda Delia RC4 is bring a hyper offensive team with other hyper offensive team players. This is because, no matter how good your defense is, Nalda Delia will wipe you all regardless at a certain hp threshold. 4 hyper offensive teams should kill him quick and avoid this wipe.

2. In the lack of that and you plan to do defensive on Delia, avoid a water element buffer. The light type arms are sturdy. So dark element buffer like Rinon, Grah, Vampire 6*, and Ardin/Yujeh are pretty good for this purpose.

3. Bal Media tail is sturdy. Sometimes you have killed the other 2 parts before even managing to kill the tail. Lucca is preferable to Eve as buffer if you're running Kanon. Else Eve is better.

4. I generally dislike crit buff because it may screw my runs and manage me to kill the main part before the others. Doesn't happen often but I avoid nevertheless.

5. RC5 Alkemu thunder part is very sturdy. Running a Raga lead means you can't bring any other light units or you might kill the dark main part earlier than the thunder.

6. Since Global has Luka and Diana, Narza is automatically deprecated for RC4 up.

7. Global is missing out on Kikuri and Grahdens, Griel and maybe Lava too. Sad.

8. Raid Defense Orb can stack up to 4 times and offer 10% mitigation for 5 minutes each. 4 times = 40% mitigation. 90% mitigation after mitigation buff. Credits to @Steverion for raising this the other day in line chat.

SurfacePen and Zerx9 like this.
  15. jerkysans

jerkysans Level 42

Not sure if troll or serious.

Asking that is akin to asking someone to do their abdominal workout for you so you can have a six pack. :/

SurfacePen, Zerx9 and Tyl3r33 like this.
  16. Talukita

Talukita Moderator

Medals:
    I thought about this a while ago but went with the scenario that it only stacks the duration and not mitigation as that would be too strong, can't test it yet though. Also in Global you can only bring 2 orbs for now, not to mention it takes a lot of resources if you use 4 orbs for every raid mission.

17. Tyl3r33

Tyl3r33 Level 51

Medals:
    Lol I don't really want anyone to make my team, I am frustrated that I got worked in the last RC3 missions yesterday though. Once Karl 6* is out I'll have a lot of my problems solved.

18. jerkysans

jerkysans Level 42

I think it only stacks if 4 players use it. If you use it twice, it just resets the timer. I've experienced getting hit with 1s by Alkemu. Lol

19. jerkysans

jerkysans Level 42

Also, problem with some bosses are they are also HC resistant, too, I believe. Alkemu has 5 parts but without HC buff, I always fail to recover HP completely. Griel sometimes take that slot in Rc5 missions due to her atk down + BC HC buff.

20. Talukita

Talukita Moderator

Medals:
    Correct, the only thing I haven't seen that has any sorts of resistance is spark, maybe because Alim thinks that it is the last thing that requires skill in this game...

For sustaining, normal players should indeed use a HC buffer and Griel is probably the best yeah. Higher players can probably survive with x2 Flag Flower, abusing the Drain effect from Leomurg, and stuffs like Immortality Armor in the future.

Maybe I should also note that HC depends entirely on number of hits and not DC also... Or just link the Xerte guide lol