Raid Beta - Bug Report Thread (Posts ALL YOUR BUGS here!)

Discussion in 'Raid' started by Steverion, Mar 2, 2015.

1. garamond

garamond Level 39

Oh just tried Rad again .... I was surprised the world is NORMAL..... and I was even MORE surprised I can create room and do first quest ever on RC1.... couldn't select the quest first time, but after that the room opens so its alright....

Then of course server doesn't register the fact that I killed the boss.... which I am NOT surprise.... so killing it again now.... hope this time it works... oh man I am still on RC1.... no wonder the world is normal, cos no one is playing it cos they all gave up....

2. Ekawat

Ekawat Level 25

March 23, 2015. I use iPhone.
    Underground Loiterer (Mission 4 RC1)
    I can't go from one point to the next. Always encountered the boss (1 or 2 of them), and after beating it i got "Wrong Network Key" error many times and got kicked out. And when i came back, it seemed that boss kill didn't count. But even if i didn't get the error, after beating the boss, i still got stuck there instead of moving to the selected location. At last after got kicked out and returned for the 5th times, it said i cleared the mission. I thought the last killed before i got the error didn't count. image.jpg image.jpg

3. faith

faith Level 9

Is this still active? I was wondering if there is any trick in defeating melion, last mission of RC2? I have been killing it 3 times and still did not complete the mission..

4. AlexA

AlexA Level 51

Guess it's last night (PST), the raid server turned into potato again.
    Never seen any one managed to finish a single mission from then on.
    AIers might be too familiar with that and nobody complained.

5. Aldarius

Aldarius Level 19

Boss is still un-killable, hopefully gumi is doing something about it , settle all these problems before thinking about release the rest of the RC.

6. faith

faith Level 9

Ok thanks. I guess Ill just have to wait for the raid to be more stable to play.

7. Revarius

Revarius Level 21

Failed RC3 Mission 1 three times yesterday despite killing boss. That's 90 minutes of pointless failure.
    Not sure whether the mission is broken or it's stupid allies who don't move away when the boss has been killed.

Unfortunately there is not an easy way to communicate with allies. The "come here!" isn't good enough obviously!

Wasn't even given the option of trying the method....

8. JigsawX

JigsawX Level 27

Should prob post this here.

Soloing Mistug, destroyed most of the body but the Torso and main part are still alive. The torso has more health then the center. When the center dies first he fades away but the mission won't complete. Even moving away and waiting, with talk option open / non doesn't complete it. The fight also is at a part where it keeps looping to the same low state. Unable to kill torso first due to inability to keep up damage reduction w/o spamming AoE. So just stuck in a bad loop :/

9. SnoopDiggity

SnoopDiggity Level 13

I just tried RC2 quest "Please Save Him" was buggy throughout with connection problems but said was completed to get more connection errors than "unexpected error" and gets booted out of game. Just got back in and it registered clear.

10. JigsawX

JigsawX Level 27

Doing another Mistzug run and upon dying he reset to full health :confused:. That supposed to happen?

AlexA likes this.
  11. Bubba

Bubba Level 10

Did a bunch with groups and completed a few. Soloed the entire thing and just failed. I'm at a loss

12. AlexA

AlexA Level 51

Same here.

13. Aldarius

Aldarius Level 19

11th Mission
    Mission Name: The End of Hades

Kill 2 enemies using the pop up chat function, see in chat 2 enemies die. yet 3rd doesn't spawn, check whole map cant find the last boss.

14. Bubba

Bubba Level 10

Anyone found a successful reproducible way of doing mitzug? I loved raid but the frustration has ruined it for me. And I need soon sooooooo many imps.

15. kramerica222

kramerica222 Level 24

Play when no one else is playing :p

You could try public rooms too - I seem to have better success than flying solo.

Update: Twice I've failed "Five Years From Then"due to the fact that after the boss runs, it doesn't seem to appear for another 15 minutes no matter where I look. I dunno what trick there is to find it, and I can't even use a beacon to identify where it is.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
  16. Dizzira Blackrose

Dizzira Blackrose Level 1

I've just come across a bug in the final raid battle for 1 star. I went through the first battle, then I went for the boss, but instead of bringing me to said boss, it tells me the battle was already won, or something like that, when I haven't at all. It then reverts me back to the base camp. Anyone else experiencing this?

17. filament

filament Level 11

I have encountered this very annoying bug. It happens when joining a 3/4 room and then it tells me the room is full, or when I joined a password protected room with a wrong password. After that when I tried to join other rooms, there will be nobody in the room and a message box saying "Cannot get unit info" pops up. And when I tried to open a room after that, there will be no one in the room not even my squad. Then the same message pops up. I have to restart the game.