Raid Battle Thread

Discussion in 'Japanese Version' started by Steverion, May 27, 2014.

1. Steverion

Steverion Moderator

Medals:
    This FAQ is copyrighted by me, Steven,
    and can only be used on http://appinvasion.com/index.php.
    This document may not be reproduced or retransmitted
    (the above listed website is the only site exempted from this)
    in any way, shape, form, or medium without my permission.
    Thanks to @irvamon and everyone else who has contributed or will contribute.

Please tag @Steverion if you find more information regarding tips, materials, etc.

Raid Battle Status: Available

Table of Content

Raid Battle Event News!

Ended Events

GOLDEN WEEK - RAID BATTLE CELEBRATION
    • April 30th at 11:00 PM - May 6th at 10:59 PM PDT.
    PART I - MATERIAL DROP RATE INCREASE
    • During the event period, RC 1 to RC 5 will have higher rate of dropping materials! Use this chance to craft your favorite spheres!
    PART II - RAID BATTLE SPECIAL MISSION
    • During the event periods, special Raid Battle-related missions will appear in Achievement.
    • Between RC 3 and RC 5, there will be missions specifying how many certain missions you have to clear. The reward for these missions is rare drop materials!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• April 20th at 11:00 PM - April 22nd at 10:59 PM PDT (48 hours)
      • Available in Raid Class 1, 2, 3, and 4.
      • Located at the very bottom of mission list as Green Mission.
      • You do not need to clear every mission in your specific Raid Class in order to do the mission. (i.e. If you're RC 2 but only did 1st Mission, you will be able to do RC 2 Medal Rush mission)
      • Medanche can be inflicted with poison, injury, weakeness, and sick.
        • RC 1 Mission gives 5 Medals.
        • RC 2 Mission gives on average 10 Medals.
        • RC 3 Mission gives on average 20 Medals.
        • RC 4 Mission gives on average 30 Medals.
      • Keep in mind, this is the average drop for Medals. The amount you get will varies depending on your contribution points.
    • Tip: Bringing a poison inflict unit (i.e. Lira, Vishra, Nalmika, etc.) will greatly increase your chance of defeating the boss. The poison will dealt:
      • 60,000 damage/turn on RC 1 (600,000 HP in total)
      • 120,000 damage/turn on RC 2 (1,200,000 HP in total)
      • 300,000 damage/turn on RC 3 (3,000,000 HP in total)
      • 400,000 damage/turn on RC 4 (4,000,000 HP in total)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• March 26th at 11:00 PM - March 28th at 10:59 PM PDT.
      • You do not need to clear every mission in your specific Raid Class in order to do the mission. (i.e. If you're RC 2 but only did 1st Mission, you can still do RC 2 Medal Rush mission)
      • Medanche (light) can be inflicted with poison, injury, weakeness, and sick.
      • Keep in mind, this is the average drop for Medals. The amount you get will varies depending on your contribution points.
    • Tip: Bringing a poison inflict unit (i.e. Lira, Vishra, Nalmika, etc.) will greatly increase your chance of defeating the boss. The poison will dealt:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• February 19th at 10:00 PM - February 21th at 9:59 PM PST.
      • You do not need to clear every mission in your specific Raid Class in order to do the mission. (i.e. If you're RC 2 but only did 1st Mission, you can still do RC 2 Medal Rush mission)

Medal Rush Event

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• January 22th at 10:00 PM - January 24th at 9:59 PM PST.

Medal Rush Event

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• December 12th at 10:00 PM - December 14th at 9:59 PM PST.
      • Available in Raid Class 1, 2, and 3.
        • RC 1 Mission gives 5 Medals, 15,000 Zel, and 2,500 Karma.
        • RC 2 Mission gives 10-12 Medals, 25,000 Zel, and 3,500 Karma.
        • RC 3 Mission gives 18-24 Medals, 50,000 Zel, and 5,000 Karma.
    • Note: There will not be Medal Rush for RC 4.

Rise of Mana Raid Collaboration Event!
    Clear RC 1, 2, or 3 to randomly obtain Aria.

994138.jpg

Medal Rush Event

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• October 23rd at 11 pm PDT - October 25th at 10:59 pm PDT.
        • RC 3 Mission gives 18-20 Medals, 50,000 Zel, and 5,000 Karma.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• August 28th 11pm PDT - August 31st 10:59pm PDT.
      • Medanchi (light) can be inflicted with poison, injury, weakeness, and sick.
        • RC 3 Mission gives 18-20 Medals, 50,000 Zel, and 5,000 Karma.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• July 9th at 3:00 PM - July 14th at 10:59 PM PDT.
      • Light-element Medanchi can be inflicted with poison, injury, weakeness, and sick.
        • RC 1 Mission gives roughly 5 Medals
        • RC 2 Mission gives roughly 10 Medals
        • RC 3 Mission gives roughly 20 Medals

Last edited: May 7, 2015
    Plitzskin, Viica, AlexA and 41 others like this.
  2. Steverion

Steverion Moderator

Medals:
    Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What is Raid Battles?
    A:Raid Battle is a live game play where you team up with real players and you do missions. Once you've completed all the missions, your Raid Class (RC, located on top left next to your level) will level up. The missions' difficulty increase as you go through the quests.

Q: What's the purpose of Raid?
    A: Raid is the first content available in Brave Frontier that allows players to connect and play with each other through live. Playing raids to unlock new crafts in Randall, and many fun rewards such as gem and Sphere Frog! Not only that, the legendary Sacred Jewel, Medulla Gem, Legwand and more spheres are craftable!

Q: How many Raid Class are there?
    A: Currently RC 3 is the highest. However, the difficult increases very fast in RC 2 missions.

Q: Do you get special rewards for completing?
    A: The most notable reward that you get when rank up your Raid Class is Sphere Frog. They are very limited and Raid gives 2 of them. Also, more spheres will be available for you to craft in Imperial Randall as you go through the missions!

Q: I don't understand the UI of Raids! What to do?
    A: Check out the video here created by the awesome Ushi to learn about the mechanics of Raids!

Q: Cool! Can you communicate with each other?
    A: Kind of. You can't exactly type in words, but there are many stickers available for you to use.

Q: The stickers look cute, but I don't know what they're saying!
    A: Click here to see the translation of the stickers. Credit goes to @夜姫神キクリ & his friend for translation.

Q: How easy is it to form a group?
    A: Depending on the Japanese Timezone and Raid Class, you can easily create a group. If you have friends that created a room, you can easily click the bottom right blue button on the Server Screen of Raid to access your friends' rooms.

Q: I see the colored words below to my name, what does this mean?
    A: Yellow means not ready. Blue means ready. Red means currently playing. White means the person does not have the quest unlocked yet and is unable to participate in this mission.

Q: I see some emoticons next to my name. What does this mean and how do I change it?
    A: Smiley face means that you're here and available to raid. Sad face means you're temporary afk. Sleepy face means you're afk. If you have a sad face, simply touch the phone's screen and you'll be back to smiley face. If you join a room and the host has sleepy face, that means he's afk for a while already. Feel free to leave if you see that.

Q: Does everyone have to be ready to start battle?
    A: Everyone do not have to be ready to start. However, if there's 4 people in the room and you start when only 1 player ready, the other 2 players won't be able to join and you will stuck doing Raid with your other friend. It is crucial to wait until everyone is ready (blue letters)

Q: During Raids, I click the left button and it looks like I farm some materials. What are these for?
    A: These materials are used to craft raid items in the Imperial Randall.

Q: Do you actually fight the boss at the same time?
    A: Yes, if your friend is at the boss tile and fighting the boss. You will notice a blue-background Brave Burst coming off every now and then. That is your friend's total damage that they've dealt to the boss.

Q: After I finish fighting the boss, I got a silver coins at the end. What are these?
    A: They are called Medals and they can be used for the Slot Machine in Randall. You need 3 medals per spin and you can win various prizes such as sphere frog, burst frog, crystal gods, one-stat sphere, metal gods, and more.

Q: How fast does Raid Orb refills? And does level up refills them?
    A: Once every hour. And level up does not refill them, unfortunately.

Q: I got the blue nut from field, is this one of the requirement for Medulla crafting?
    A: No. All the field drops are used to synthesize Raid Battle Items and Town's Synthesize Shop. These items do not count for Sphere Crafting in Imperial Randall. Medulla does required a blue nut, so you'll have to go to Randall and check Medulla to see whether or not this blue nut is the right one.

Q: I've tried this map 5 times already and the rare drop for Medulla hasn't drop yet! Does it even exists?!
    A: Yes it does. A rare drop typically drop every 10-20 runs. A very rare drop is usually around 50 runs. Keep going at it!

Q: Does the rare drop attached specifically for a certain quest?
    A: No. They are attached to the boss. For example, a purple pelt from Mission 11th of RC 2 attached to the boss named Reduhark. In this case, the last quest in RC 1 drops it as well as RC 3 Quest 5 and 10 since they all have Reduhark as boss. Keep in mind, higher difficulty missions will have a higher percent of dropping these rare items.

Q: Do you have to kill all of boss' body parts to get the rare drop?
    A: No, but destroying all parts do increase your chance of getting a rare item!

Q: I have Zelnite! Does that give me a higher chance to get these rare drops?
    A: No. The rare drops don't drop from boss, but award from defeating the boss. Zelnite increased the drop rate of item, but the bosses from Raids don't drop items.

Q: Is my team good enough for Raids?
    A: Kindly post your team and typing on this thread and someone will take a look at your squad.

Q: I want to join JP LINE so I can raid!
    A: No problem. Create a LINE account first and then let me (tagging me is best!) that you want to join and I'll have you on the chat as soon as I can.

Q: I have a question, but it's not addressed here.
    A: Kindly drop a post on this thread and someone will take a look.

Q: What does q5, q6, q10, q11, q12 means?
    A: Q10, q11, and q12 specifically referring to Mission 10, 11, and 12 of RC 3. Q5 and q6 refer to Missions 5 and 6 of RC 4. These 5 maps are very popular due to Legwand, Malice, and Buffer Jewel farming places.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
    Plitzskin, AlexA, Andy Oey and 3 others like this.
  3. Steverion

Steverion Moderator

Medals:
    RAID BATTLE ITEMS

How to get: These materials can be farm within Raids. Simply go to any point in Raid Map and press the left button to start farming. You can also get these items from Slot Machine in Imperial Randall.

[​IMG]

RAID - CRAFTABLE SPHERES IN IMPERIAL RANDALL

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    *Highlighted in red are new spheres added*
    *Click to enlarge the list if you can't see the words*

Please note: Spheres will be unlock when you obtain a material needed for that sphere. For example, Malice Jewel will appear on your craft list only when you obtain Phantom Eye or Ghost Jewel.
    Please note: The materials don't drop from boss but awarded from defeating the boss. Using Zelnite or Thief Gloves does not affect your rewards at the end. Keep in mind, if you fail to defeat the boss, you will not receive your drops reward so be careful.

RAID - RANDALL SPHERES GUIDE
    Each spheres will list a difficulty of 1-10; 1 being the easiest and 10 being the hardest.

Sacred Jewel

Sphere Name: Sacred Jewel (秘宝『マルキュロディン』)
    Sphere Difficulty: 2
    Effect: Boosts Attack, Defense, Recovery, and HP by 15%.
    Required:
    1. Death Jewel (10% all parameter)
    2. Bahamut Rage (15% HP and ATK)
    3. Tree Shield (15% DEF and REC)
    4. 10 Meru Nuts (メルの実) (drop from Meru-Meru)

Death Jewel:
    1. 8 Solid Pelts (不燃の皮) (drop from Edelma)
    2. 8 Frozen Pelts (氷堅の皮) (drop from Dalmogia)
    3. 8 Meru Nuts (メルの実) (drop from Meru-Meru)
    4. 10 Verdant Pelts (翠殻の皮) (drop from Granomus)
    Bahamut Rage:
    1. Beast Blade (15% Atk) (Obtainable via Town's Sphere Shop or Slot Machine)
    2. Holy Robe (15% HP) (Obtainable via Town's Sphere Shop or Slot Machine)
    3. 10 Solid Pelts (不燃の皮) (drop from Edelma)
    Tree Shield:
    1. Goddess Seal (15% Def) (Obtainable via Town's Sphere Shop or Slot Machine)
    2. Holy Cane (15% Rec) (Obtainable via Town's Sphere Shop or Slot Machine)
    3. 10 Frozen Pelts (氷堅の皮) (drop from Dalmogia)

Medulla Gem

Sphere Name: Medulla Gem (秘宝『レブ・マデュラ』)
    Sphere Difficulty: 3
    Effect: Boosts Attack, Defense, Recovery, and HP by 20%.
    Required:
    1. 2 Sacred Jewel
    2. Blue Dragon (20% HP and ATK)
    3. Life Shield (20% DEF and REC)
    4. 3 Shiny Nuts (輝暴の実) (rare drop from Laguna Rex)
    5. 3 Dark Pelt (闇の皮膜) (rare drop from Reduhark)
    Blue Dragon:
    1. Dragon Blade (20% Atk) (Obtainable via Town's Sphere Shop or Slot Machine)
    2. Shiny Armor (20% HP) (Obtainable via Town's Sphere Shop or Slot Machine)
    3. 10 Blaze Fangs (炎喰の牙) (drop from Edelma)
    4. 10 Thunder Chips (崩雷棘管) (drop from Bruzebia)
    5. 8 Dark Stones (闇の欠片) (drop from Reduhark)
    Life Shield:
    1. Star Shield (20% Def) (Obtainable via Town's Sphere Shop or Slot Machine)
    2. Sky Staff (20% Rec) (Obtainable via Town's Sphere Shop or Slot Machine)
    3. 10 Frozen Claw (氷堅の爪) (drop from Dalmogia)
    4. 10 Fairy Nuts (大妖樹果) (drop from Meru-Meru)
    5. 8 Timber Nuts (背樹の実) (drop from Laguna Rex)

Legwand Gem

Sphere Name: Legwand Gem (秘宝『オルト=リグオン』)
    Sphere Difficulty: 4
    Effect: Boosts Attack, Defense, Recovery, and HP by 25%.
    Required:
    1. Medulla Gem
    2. Angel Sword (25% HP and ATK)
    3. Alpha Shield (25% DEF and REC)
    4. 2 Calamity Eyes (真禍の瞳) (rare drop from Nalda Delia)
    5. 1 Doom Eye (大災厄珠) (rare drop from Nalda Delia)
    Angel Sword:
    1. God Armor (25% HP) (Obtainable via Town's Sphere Shop or Slot Machine)
    2. Divine Sword (25% Atk) (Obtainable via Town's Sphere Shop or Slot Machine)
    3. 15 Blaze Pelts (炎纏の皮) (drop from Claudalus)
    4. 15 Spirit Eyes (覇霊の瞳) (drop from Marian)
    5. 2 Queen Jewels (覇妃霊珠) (rare drop from Marian)

Alpha Shield:
    1. King Shield (25% Def) (Obtainable via Town's Sphere Shop or Slot Machine)
    2. Godly Staff (25% Rec) (Obtainable via Town's Sphere Shop or Slot Machine)
    3. 15 Scaly Pelts (輝鱗の皮) (drop from Laguna Rex)
    4. 15 Dark Bones (闇天翼骨) (drop from Reduhark)
    5. 2 Dark Jewel (闇天宝珠) (rare drop from Reduhark)

Malice Jewel

Sphere Name: Malice Jewel (秘宝『グラン・セシウス』)
    Sphere Difficulty: 5
    Effect: Boosts Attack, Defense, Recovery, and HP by 30%.
    Required:
    1. Legwand Gem
    2. Seal Sword (30% HP and ATK)
    3. Demon Shield (30% DEF and REC)
    4. 3 Phantom Eyes (幻朧の瞳) (rare drop from Mistzug)
    5. 1 Ghost Jewel (迷妄幻珠) (rare drop from Mistzug)
    Seal Sword
    1. Ember Armor (30% HP) (Obtainable via Town's Sphere Shop or Slot Machine)
    2. God Sword (30% Atk) (Obtainable via Town's Sphere Shop or Slot Machine)
    3. 15 Daze Claws (幻惑の爪) (drop from Mistzug)
    4. 1 Flame Jewel (炎纏宝珠) (rare drop from Claudalus)
    5. 1 Queen Jewel (覇妃霊珠) (rare drop from Marian)
    Demon Shield
    1. Dogma Shield (30% Def) (Obtainable via Town's Sphere Shop or Slot Machine)
    2. Order Staff (30% Rec) (Obtainable via Town's Sphere Shop or Slot Machine)
    3. 15 Lost Claw (迷亡の爪) (drop from Mistzug)
    4. 1 Shiny Jewel (輝煌閃珠) (rare drop from Laguna Rex)
    5. 1 Dark Jewel (闇天宝珠) (rare drop from Reduhark)

Buffer Jewel

Sphere Name: Buffer Jewel (秘宝『ケレス・グレイン』)
    Sphere Difficulty: 7
    Effect: Boosts Attack, Defense, Recovery, and HP by 35%.
    Required:
    1. Malice Jewel
    2. Godslayer Sword
    3. Magic Shield
    4. 2 Doom Rings (災禍煉環) (rare drop from Nalder Delia)
    5. 2 Blaze Pearls (裁火豪珠) (rare drop from Balmedia)
    Godslayer Sword
    1. Chosen Blade (35% Atk)
    2. Dark Armor (35% HP)
    3. 15 Ruling Fang (裁きの牙) (drop from Balmedia)
    4. 4 Shock Mane (裁雷の鬣) (subrare drop from Bal Media)
    5. 10 Burrow Fang (翠旋の牙) (drop from Granomus)
    Magic Shield
    1. Grand Shield (35% Def)
    2. Worship Cane (35% Rec)
    3. 15 Ruling Fist (断獄の拳) (drop from Nalder Delia)
    4. 4 Doom Jewel (大災厄珠) (subrare drop from Nalder Delia)
    5. 10 Burrow Fang (翠旋の牙) (drop from Granomus)

Occult Treasure

Sphere Name: Occult Treasure (秘宝『マルク・アビネス)
    Sphere Difficulty: 9
    Effect: Boosts Attack, Defense, Recovery, and HP by 40%.
    Required:
    1. Buffer Jewel
    2. Heaven Sword
    3. Heaven Shield
    4. 2 Curse Core (暗禍の神核) (rare drop from Alkemu)
    5. 2 Evil Eye (黒邪瞳晶) (rare drop from Jirayen)
    Heaven Sword
    1. Carnage Edge (40% Atk)
    2. Odd Armor (40% HP)
    3. 2 Cataract Ore (大瀑布結晶) (subrare drop from Yugreia)
    4. 2 Shock Heart (雷脈の心臓) (subrare drop from Golvorg)
    5. 15 Sakura Leaves (桜養の葉) (common drop from Alushtar)
    Heaven Shield
    1. Ruler Shield (40% Def)
    2. Nature Staff (40% Rec)
    3. 2 Cataract Ore (大瀑布結晶) (subrare drop from Yugreia)
    4. 2 Fiend Heart (魔獣心珠) (subrare drop from Grudkia)
    5. 15 Sakura Leaves (桜養の葉) (common drop from Alushtar)

Demon Crown

Sphere Name: Demon Crown (魔晶帝冠リリー・レイズ)
    Effect: Increase BB Gauge every turn and chance to fill BB gauge by a little when attacked.
    Note: 2 BC/turn and 50% chance to fill 1 BC when attacked.
    Required:
    1. Demon Flag (魔神の旗印) (Craftable from Randall's Sphere Shop)
    2. 15 Evil Claws (drop from Van Nader)
    3. 1 Holy Circuit (rare drop from Van Nader)
    4. 10 Ominous Eyes (禍恨の瞳) (drop from Nalda Delia)
    5. 3 Calamity Eyes (真禍の瞳) (subrare drop from Nalda Delia)
    Demon Flag:
    1. Are's Crest (Craftable from Town's Sphere Shop)
    2. Miroku Pearl (ミロクの珠) (Craftable from Randall's Sphere Shop)
    3. 10 Wicked Eyes (drop from Van Nader)
    4. 2 Wicked Drops (drop from Van Nader)
    5. 8 Dark Stones (闇の欠片) (drop from Reduhark)
    Miroku Pearl:
    1. 2 Skill Bracer (Craftable from Town's Sphere Shop)
    2. 5 Solid Pelts (不燃の皮) (drop from Edelma)
    3. 10 Verdant Pelts (翠殻の皮) (drop from Granomus)

Phoenix Wing

Sphere Name: Phoenix Wing (フェニックスの輝翼)
    Sphere Difficulty: 4
    Effect: Restores HP every turn and adds chance of slight HP recovery when damaged.
    Note: 10% rec + (500 to 800) heal every turn 40% chance to heal 20% of damage received.
    Required:
    1. Goddess Flag
    2. 15 Fallen Hands (堕落の腕) (drop from Van Lucy)
    3. 1 Holy Gear (神の歯車) (rare drop from Van Lucy)
    4. 10 Disaster Eyes (災厄の瞳) (drop from Nalda Delia)
    5. 3 Calamity Eyes (真禍の瞳) (rare drop from Nalda Delia)
    Goddess Flag
    1. Royal Crest (Craftable from Town's Sphere Shop)
    2. White Bangle (銀のバングル)
    3. 10 Fallen Eyes (堕落の瞳) (drop from Van Lucy)
    4. 2 Ruin Tears (堕落の涙) (rare drop from Van Lucy)
    5. 8 Timber Nuts (背樹の実) (drop from Laguna Rex)
    White Bangle
    1. 2 Cure Bracer (Craftable from Town's Sphere Shop)
    2. 5 Frozen Pelt (氷堅の皮) (drop from Dalmogia)
    3. 10 Verdant Pelt (翠殻の皮) (drop from Granomus)

Divine Jewel

Sphere Name: Divine Jewel (神宝エアルカディア)
    Effect: Greatly increase Atk when BB gauge is full.
    Note: 100% attack when BB is full (alternative to Wicked Blade)
    Required:
    1. Divine Gem (Craftable from Town's Sphere Shop)
    2. 15 Ominous Eyes (禍恨の瞳) (drop from Nalda Delia)
    3. 10 Disaster Eyes (災厄の瞳) (drop from Nalda Delia)
    4. 3 Calamity Eye (真禍の瞳) (rare drop from Nalda Delia)
    5. 1 Doom Jewel (大災厄珠) (rare drop from Nalda Delia)

神宝クルトファナ (Kurutofana)

神宝クルトファナ (Kurutofana)
    Atk +150% when BB gauge is full

• 神宝エアルカディア (Divine Jewel) x 1
    • 剛搦の茎 x 20 - Queen Pula RC5 Q6/10
    • 裁火豪珠 x 2 - Balmedia (RC5 Q4 only?)
    • 吸命の花心 x 4 - Queen Pula RC5 Q6/10
    • 炎麟の羽 x 2 - Aluhstar RC5 Q5/7

Demon Dress

Sphere Name: Demon Dress (魔導装マナラーグ)
    Sphere Difficulty: 2
    Effect: Adds very slight chance of decreasing damage received to 1.
    Note: 10% chance.
    Required:
    1. Monster Robe (Craftable from Town's Sphere Shop)
    2. 1 Shiny Nut (輝暴の実) (rare drop from Laguna Rex)
    3. 1 Dark Pelt (闇の皮膜) (rare drop from Reduhark)
    4. 15 Cobalt Pelt (碧殻の皮) (drop from Medronomus)

Thorn Crown

Sphere Name: Thorn Crown (魔石の荊冠)
    Sphere Difficulty: 5
    Effect: Increase BB gauge every turn and increase BB gauge when damaged.
    Note: 3 BC/turn and 1-2 BC fill when damaged.
    Required:
    1. Demon Crown (魔晶帝冠リリー・レイズ)
    2. 10 Evil Screw (悪意の螺子) (drop from Van Nader)
    3. 1 Divine Fuze (神の信管) (rare drop from Van Nader)
    4. 4 Holy Circuit (神の回路) (drop from Van Nader)
    5. 3 Fire Feathers (業焔の翼) (drop from Yugreia)

Phoenix Orb

Sphere Name: Phoenix Orb (焔珠『不死鳥』)
    Sphere Difficulty: 6
    Effect: Boost HP every turn and chance to recover HP when damaged.
    Note: 1500-2000 + 10% rec and 40% chance to heal back 30% damaged.
    Required:
    1. Phoenix Wing (フェニックスの輝翼)
    2. 10 Fallen Screw (堕落の螺子) (drop from Van Lucy)
    3. 1 Divine Core (神の炉心) (rare drop from Van Lucy)
    4. 4 Holy Gear (神の歯車) (drop from Van Lucy)
    5. 3 Fire Feathers (業焔の翼) (drop from Yugreia)

終世の黙示録 (Final Apocalypse)

終世の黙示録 (Final Apocalypse)
    spark damage +50% and +50% elemental advantage damage
    • 終世の黙示録 (Origin Slate) x 1
    • 王光の花 (Royal Bud) x 2
    • 狂神の赤晶 x 15 Alkemu
    • 吸命の花心 x 2 Queen Pula RC5 Q6/10
    • 炎麟の羽 x 2 Aluhstar RC5 Q5/7

武神刹刃『闘覇冥水』(Shusui Sphere)

武神刹刃『闘覇冥水』
    +50% spark damage + 50% elemental advantage damage + 100% atk when BB gauge is full.

Final Apocalypse x 1
    神宝エアルカディア (Divine Jewel) x 1
    武神の剛石 x 15 Shusui drop * key item
    武神の闘髪 x 2 Shusui drop
    雷の剛晶 x 3 Golvog drop from quest RC5 Q3 増し続ける脅威

魔鳳冠ヴァーミリオン(Vermillion/Magic Coronet)

魔鳳冠ヴァーミリオン
    3 BC filled per turn + 1-2 BC fill when attacked + 1500-2000 with 10% rec heal per turn + 40% chance to recover 30% of the damage received

• 焔珠『不死鳥』(Phoenix Orb) x 1
    • 魔石の荊冠 (Thorn Crown) x 1
    • 如幻蒼玉 x 2 (Key Material) Estreit RC5 Q5/8
    • 蒼龍の光鱗 x 15 Estreit RC5 Q5/8
    • 狂神の赤晶 x 15 Alkemu RC5 Q9/10

雷輝豪鎧ベイオルグ(Beiorg)

雷輝豪鎧ベイオルグ
    40% Atk/Def/Hp/Rec + 1.5k-2k {+10%REC} heal/turn + 30% DMG->HP, 40% chance

Type: Status Boost
    • 秘宝『マルク・アビネス』 × 1 <- occult treasure/secret gem the 40% all stats sphere
    • 焔珠『不死鳥』 × 1 <- phoenix orb
    • 雷鎧の護甲 × 15(key material)
    • 雷鎧の煌核 × 2
    • 如幻蒼玉 × 3 <- estreit rare

煌拳マハ・ナーガ(Bariuon)

煌拳マハ・ナーガ
    +20% Crit, +100% Crit Damage, 4-6 BC On Crit, Fire Element Buff, Water Element Buff, Earth Element Buff, and Thunder Element Buff on Crit. (Elemental Buff Will Apply Next turn and not on the turn you proc a crit)

Type: ???
    • 15x "Dragon" Wings (Bariuon common drop) (feather)
    • 2x "Dragon" Scales (Bariuon rare drop) (pelt)
    • 3x Blaze Scale (Claudalus rare drop)
    • 3x Feat Jewel (Yugreia rare drop)
    • 1x Calamity Core (Alkemu rare drop)

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
    Plitzskin, AlexA and Andy Oey like this.
  4. Steverion

Steverion Moderator

Medals:
    RAID BOSS PROFILES

Edelma's Underground

Edelma
    Edelma.gif
    Body (本体) fire.png - Susceptible to none

• Solid Pelt (不燃の皮)
    • Blaze Fang (炎喰の牙)
    Skill Set
    • Rage - Strong single target attack with probable weaken.
    • Crunch - Weak AoE.
    • Grand Blaze - Strong AoE.

Dalmogia's Abyss

Dalmogia
    Dalmogia.gif
    Body (本体) water.png - Susceptible to none
    Shell (甲羅) water.png - Susceptible to none

• Frozen Pelt (氷堅の皮)
    • Frozen Claw (氷堅の爪)
    Skill Set
    • Ice Needle - 4 random attacks to all enemies.
    • Cyclone - AoE attack.
    • Blizzard Breath - Strong AoE attack.
    • Razor's Edge - Strong single target attack.
    • Solid Shell - Reduce damage by 80% for 1 turn.
    • Dead Man's Rage - Weak AoE attack.

Meru-Meru's Deep Forest

Meru-Meru
    Meru-Meru.gif
    Body (本体) earth.png - Susceptible to weaken.png
    Top (上部) earth.png - Susceptible to paralyze.png curse.png
    Bottom (下部水) water.png - Susceptible to injury.png
    • Meru Nut (メルの実)
    • Fairy Fruit (大妖樹果)
    • Eternal Bark (悠久の樹皮)
    Skill Set
    • Poison Leaf - AoE attack.
    • Plague Leaf - AoE attack with probable sick.
    • Earth Shudder - AoE attack with probable weaken.
    • Impaling Root - Strong single target attack.
    • Binding Root - Single target attack with high paralysis.
    • Corrosive Gale - AoE attack with probable weaken.
    • Gaian Seed - Strong single target attack.

Bruzebia's Sky Zone

Bruzebia
    Bruzebia.gif
    Body (本体) thunder.png - Susceptible to none
    Front Leg (前足) thunder.png - Susceptible to none
    Tail (尻尾) thunder.png - Susceptible to none

• Thunder Bone (崩雷棘管)
    Skill Set
    • Purple Charge - Strong single target attack with probable injury.
    • Thunder Pike - Strong AoE attack with probable paralyze.
    • Azure Flash - Weak AoE attack.
    • Lightning Slash - Single target attack with probable weaken.
    • Thunder Quake - Strong single target attack with high paralysis.
    • Flag of Fire - Weak single target attack.

Granomos' Spooky Cave

Granomos
    Granomus.gif
    Body (本体) earth.png - Susceptible to paralyze.png

• Verdant Pelt (翠殻の皮)
    • Burrow Fang (翠旋の牙)
    Skill Set
    • Earthquake - Weak AoE attack.
    • Land of the Abyss - Single target attack that inflicts 30-40% HP of that target.
    • Wormhole - Reduce 30-40% HP AoE and 40% chance to remove all buffs.
    • Survival Instinct - Boost Atk by 20% for 2 turns and grant ignored Def buff for 2 turns.

Medronomus' Icicle Cave

Medronomus
    Medronomus.gif

• Cobalt Pelt (碧殻の皮)
    Skill Set
    • World of White - AoE attack that inflicts 30-50% HP of that target.
    • Iceout - AoE attack with 100% paralysis.

Reduhark's Chamber

Reduhark
    Reduhark.gif
    Body (本体) dark.png - Susceptible to none
    Upper Wing (上羽) dark.png - Susceptible to none
    Lower Wing (下羽) light.png - Susceptible to none

• Dark Claw (闇夜の爪)
    • Dark Pelt (闇の皮膜)
    • Dark Stone (闇の欠片)
    • Dark Bone (闇天翼骨)
    • Dark Jewel (闇天宝珠) - Rare Drop (Malice/Legwand)
    Skill Set​
    • Raising - AoE attack.
    • Black Claw - Strong single target attack with probable curse.
    • Dark Blight - Strong dark and light elemental AoE attack.
    • Gateway to Darkness - Boost Atk by 20% for 2 turns.
    • Alter of Darkness - AoE attack.
    • Gateway to Blight - Boost Def by 30% for 2 turns.
    • Alter of Blight - AoE attack.

Claudalus's Cavern

Claudalus
    Claudalus.gif
    Body (本体) fire.png - Susceptible to none
    Right Arm (右腕) light.png - Susceptible to none
    Left Arm (左腕) light.png - Susceptible to none
    Wing (羽) thunder.png - Susceptible to none

• Blaze Pelt (炎纏の皮)
    • Flame Jewel (炎纏宝珠) - Rare Drop (Malice)
    • Blaze Scale (炎纏極鱗)
    Skill Set
    • Thunder Summoner - 10 Strong random attacks to all enemies.
    • Roaring Palm - Single target attack and removes buff.
    • Grand Palm - Weak single target attack and 30% chance to reduce 25% BB gauge.
    • Growling Palm - Single target attack and reduce 25% BB gauge.
    • Furious Pam - Weak single target attack and 20% chance to clear buff.
    • Cleansing Fire - AoE attack with 70% chance to clear buff.
    • Ash and Embers - Strong single target attack.
    • Fiery Hell - Weak AoE attack.
    • Divine Surge - Weak AoE attack.
    • I am fire... - Boost Atk by 10% to all parts for 3 turns.
    • Doomsday - Massive AoE attack (500%)

Laguna Rex' Hollow

Laguna Rex
    Laguna Rex.gif
    Lower Body (下半身) water.png - Susceptible to none
    Upper Wing (上羽) earth.png - Susceptible to none
    Lower Wing (下羽) dark.png - Susceptible to none

• Timber Nut (背樹の実)
    • Shiny Nut (輝暴の実)
    • Scaly Pelt (輝鱗の皮)
    • Shiny Jewel (輝煌閃珠) - Rare Drop (Malice)
    Skill Set
    • Frozen Breath - AoE attack.
    • Fetid Miasma - Single target attack with 100% sick effect.
    • Evil Surge - Strong single target with 100% curse effect.
    • Starless Night - Strong AoE attack with probable injury.
    • Absolute Blockade - Apply 100% mitigation to one part for 1 turn.
    • Absolute Destroyer - Apply Def ignored buff to one part for 1 turn.
    • Forest Glow - Weak single target attack with drains back twice the damage.
    • Dark Hole - Inflicts 25% HP to one target.

Melion's Dark Abyss

Melion
    Marian.gif
    Arm (腕部) earth.png - Susceptible to none
    Top (上部) thunder.png - Susceptible to none

• Spirit Eye (覇霊の瞳)
    • Queen Jewel (覇妃霊珠) - Rare Drop (Malice)
    Skill Set
    • Land Impact - Weak AoE attack.
    • Chains of Harm - Weak AoE attack.
    • Jet Black Swirl - Weak AoE attack with probable sick.
    • Jet Black Swirl - Strong AoE attack with probable sick.
    • Great Breakdown - AoE attack.
    • Aether Shield - Heal 10,000 HP and boost Def by 30% for 4 turns.

Van Lucy's Secret

Van Lucy
    Van Lucy.gif
    Body (本体) light.png - Susceptible to curse.png

• Fallen Eye (堕落の瞳)
    • Fallen Hand (堕落の腕)
    • Ruin Tear (堕落の涙)
    • Holy Gear (神の歯車)
    • Divine Core (神の炉心)
    • Fallen Screw (堕落の螺子)
    Skill Set
    • Zeitgeist Sound - 4 powerful random hits to all targets.
    • Crimson Needle - Weak fire, earth and light AoE attack with 50% chance to reduce small BB gauge.
    • Doing Time - Strong AoE attack with high paralysis.

Van Nader's Secret

Van Nader
    Van Nader.gif

• Wicked Eye (悪意の瞳)
    • Wicked Hand (悪意の腕)
    • Wicked Tear (悪意の涙)
    • Holy Circuit (神の回路)
    • Evil Screw (悪意の螺子)
    • Divine Fuze (神の信管)
    Skill Set
    • Rancid Prison - Weak AoE attack with probable injury, poison, sick, and weakness.
    • Azure Spell - Weak water, thunder, and dark AoE attack and 30% chance to remove buffs.

Nalda Delia's Enigmatic Path

Nalda Delia
    Nalda Delia.gif
    Body (本体) earth.png - Susceptible to none
    Arm (腕部) light.png - Susceptible to injury.png
    Top (上部) thunder.png - Susceptible to none
    Lower Body (下部) fire.png - Susceptible to injury.png

• Ominous Eye (禍恨の瞳)
    • Disaster Eye (災厄の瞳)
    • Calamity Eye (真禍の瞳)
    • Doom Jewel (大災厄珠) - Subrare (Buffer)
    • Ruling Fist (断獄の拳) - Common Drop (Buffer)
    • Doom Ring (災禍煉環) - Rare Drop (Buffer) (Only drop from Lower Body (fire))
    Skill Set
    • Howl of Rage - Weak AoE attack.
    • Lust Stake - 8 strong random hits to all enemies.
    • Perfect Impact - Strong AoE attack.
    • Sinner's Wail - Boost Atk by 30% to one part for 2 turns.
    • Sinner's Blood - Heal 20,000 - 30,000 HP.
    • Up in Flame - Strong single target attack.
    • Pile Bunker - Powerful single target attack.
    • Purgatory - Weak AoE attack.
    • Time to face the justice... - Boost Atk by 20% to one part for 3 turns.
    • I'll erase you... - AoE attack that inflicts 25-40% of enemy's total HP.
    • Hell is waiting for you... - Massive AoE (500%) and removes all BB gauge.

Mistzug's Destruction Palace

Mistzug
    Mistzug.gif
    Body (本体) thunder.png => fire.png water.png earth.png thunder.png dark.png - Susceptible to weaken.png
    Arm (腕) thunder.png - Susceptible to poison.png
    Torso (胴) earth.png - Susceptible to paralyze.png
    Lower Body (下部) light.png - Susceptible to weaken.png curse.png

*Body (本体) changes element (except light.png ) every 2 turns.​

• Daze Claw (幻惑の爪) - Common Drop (Malice)
    • Phantom Eye (幻朧の瞳) - Rare Drop (Malice) (Only drop from Lower Body 下部)
    • Lost Claw (迷亡の爪) - Common Drop (Malice)
    • Ghost Jewel (迷妄幻珠) - Rare Drop (Malice) (Only drop from Lower Body 下部)
    • Guile Stone (欺瞞結晶) - Rare Drop (Fortune Cap)
    Skill Set
    • Melting Trance (メルト・トランス): Weak AoE attack. Changes to random element other than light.
    • Sacrifice (サクリファイス): Single target attack that inflicts 60-80% of enemy's total HP.
    • Destruction (ディストラクション): Weak AoE attack.
    • Death Parade (ディスペラード): Powerful single target attack.
    • Painful Assault (ペインアサルト): 10 powerful random attack to all enemies.
    • Evil Eye (呪いの瞳): Weak single target attack with 100% curse.
    • Helping Hands (救いの千手): 10 powerful random attack to all enemies.
    • Wrecking Hands (破壊の千手): Weak single target attack and remove buff.
    • A Thousand Weapons (幾千の武器): Weak AoE attack and 25% chance to remove all buffs.
    • Lost Braves (ロスト・ブレイブ): Strong AoE attack and with 80% chance to reduce 45-60% BB gauge.
    • The time has come to return you to nothingness... (すべてを無に還す時が来た): Boost Atk by 20% for 3 turns.
      • World of Naught (無の世界) next turn.
    • World of Naught (無の世界): Massive AoE (600%) and removes all buffs.

Golvorg's Plateau

Golvorg
    [​IMG]
    Body (本体) thunder.png - Susceptible to none
    • Shock Heart (雷脈の心臓) - Rare Drop (Secret Gem)
    • Shock Skin (剛雷豪皮)
    • Shock Claw (剛雷強爪)
    • Shock Core (雷の剛晶)
    Skill Set
    • Groove Smash: Strong AoE attack with probable injury and weaken.
    • Ultimate Strike: Powerful single target attack with 100% injury and weaken.
    • Charge: Charge. Uses Power Splitter on the next turn.
    • Power Splitter: Massive AoE (450%)

Yugreia's Waterfall

Yugreia
    [​IMG]
    Wing (翼) fire.png - Susceptible to none

• Fire Feather (業焔の翼)
    • Solid Flame (凝固した炎)
    • Cataract Ore (大瀑布結晶) - Rare Drop (Secret Gem) (Only drop from Wing 翼)
    • Tragedy Drop (禍水の雫)
    Skill Set
    • Demon Prison: Strong AoE attack.
    • Flood Torrent: 5 Massive random AoE attack (300%)
    • Aquatic Fire God's Wrath: Boost Atk by 25% and Def by 200% for 999 turns.
    • Liquid Solution Effusion: Strong AoE with high probable poison.
    • Ultimate Death: Powerful AoE attack.
    • BB Reduction: 30% chance to reduce one target's BB gauge by 20-25%.
    • Wing of Extinction: Weak AoE attack.
    • Buff Destroying Strike: Weak single target attack with 20% chance to remove buffs.
    • Life's Flame: Heal 10,000 to 12,000 HP.
    • Flame of Grudge: 30% chance to reduce all enemies' Atk and Rec by 50% for 3 turns. High chance to inflict curse and sick to enemies (70%)
    • Glacier Energy: Boost Atk by 20% for 3 turns.
    Awakened Yugreia
    [​IMG]
    Body (本体) water.png - Susceptible to injury.png
    Wing (翼) fire.png - Susceptible to curse.png paralyze.png
    Bottom (下部) earth.png - Susceptible to poison.png

• Fire Feather (業焔の翼)
    • Solid Flame (凝固した炎)
    • Cataract Ore (大瀑布結晶) - Rare Drop (Secret Gem) (Only drop from Wing 翼)
    • Tragedy Drop (禍水の雫)
    • Feat Jewel (大業焔珠)

Balmedia's Frosty Land

Balmedia
    [​IMG]
    Body (本体) fire.png - Susceptible to injury.png
    Torso (胴) fire.png - Susceptible to none
    Tail (尻尾) fire.png - Susceptible to
    Mane (鬣) thunder.png - Susceptible to curse.png
    • Ruling Fang (裁きの牙)
    • Shock Mane (裁雷の鬣) - Subrare Drop (Buffer)
    • Blaze Pearl (裁火豪珠) - Rare Drop (Buffer, Kultofan Treasure) (Only drop from Tail 尻尾)
    Skill Set
    Body (本体)
    • Gartendi (炎現術『ガルトエンディ』): Weak AoE attack.
    • Tuck Out (炎現術『タックアウト』): Fixed 9,999 damage to one target.
    • Retaliating Howl (争起の吼喝): Boost Atk by 40% for 3 turns.
    Torso (胴)
    • Leo (現踏術『レオ』): Inflict 25-30% HP damage AoE.
    • Ur (現踏術『ウル』): Strong AoE attack with small probable weakness.
    • Hado (現踏術『ハド』): Strong AoE attack with probable weakness.
    Tail (尻尾)
    • Flaming Tail Frenzy (狂乱の炎尾): AoE attack with probable curse.
    • Glamorous Flaming Tail (幻惑の炎尾): Strong single target attack and reduce that target's Atk by 1000% for 1 turn.
    • Soul Usurping Dance (奪気の舞): 60% chance to reduce all enemies' BB gauge by 25-30%.
    Mane (鬣)
    • Ecrose Arrow (エクトローズ・アロウ): Massive AoE attack (240%).
    • Rag Beryl (ラグ・ベリル): Reduce damage by 25% to all allies for 1 turn.
    • Liah Genelect (リア・ジェネレクト): Heal 6,000 to 8,000 HP every turn for 3 turns.

Jirayen's Lair

Black Dragon Jirayen
    [​IMG]
    Body (本体) dark.png - Susceptible to paralyze.png weaken.png
    Top (上部) thunder.png - Susceptible to injury.png poison.png
    Wing (羽) fire.png - Susceptible to injury.png poison.png
    Claw (爪) dark.png - Susceptible to weaken.png injury.png

• Evil Horn (黒邪豪角) - Common Drop (Violet Pearl)
    • Evil Scale (黒邪豪鱗) - Common Drop (Supreme Robe)
    • Evil Eye (黒邪瞳晶) - Rare Drop (Secret Gem/Supreme Robe/Violet Pearl) (Only drop from Claws (Dark))

Grudkia's Forest

Grudkia
    [​IMG]
    Body (本体) fire.png - Susceptible to weaken.png (Immune to Weak Dmg and Crit Dmg boost)
    Arm (腕) earth.png - Susceptible to poison.png paralyze.png (Immune to Crit and Crit Dmg boost)
    Bottom (下部) thunder.png - Susceptible to weaken.png injury.png (Immune to Crit Dmg boost)
    Tail (尻尾) water.png - Susceptible to paralyze.png (Immune to Crit Dmg boost)

• Fiend Claw (魔獣剛爪)
    • Fiend Pelt (魔獣緋毛)
    • Fiend Heart (魔獣心珠) - Subrare Drop (Secret Gem) (Only drop from Bottom (Thunder))
    • Fiend Jewel (大業焔珠) - Rare Drop (Fortune Cap)
    Skill Set
    • Infected Breath (インフェレイズブレス): Powerful AoE attack with injury.
    • Crash Fall (クラッシュフォール): Powerful single target attack.
    • The System Breaks! (体制を崩した!): Reduce self's Def by 100% for 1 turn.
    • Melt Digging (メルトディジング): Powerful Fire, Water, Earth, Thunder AoE and clear all buffs.
    • Tough Breath (剛炎の吐息): Strong AoE attack.
    • Florestal (フローズテイル): Powerful AoE attack with weakness and sickness.
    • Conferee (コンフリーズ): Strong single target attack.
    • Tail Dance Invitation (夢誘いの尾舞): Reduce all enemies' Atk and Def by 40% for 2 turns.
    • Numb Kick (痺蹴撃): Powerful AoE attack with high probable paralysis.
    • Glamorous Kick (幻惑蹴撃): 6 Massive random AoE attack.

Alushtar's Charm

Alushtar
    [​IMG]
    Body (本体) light.png - Susceptible to injury.png
    Wing (翼) fire.png - Susceptible to curse.png
    Lower/Flower (下半身) dark.png - Susceptible to injury.png

• Sakura Leaf (桜養の葉) - Common Drop (Secret Gem)
    • Bright Flame Leaf (炎麟の羽) - Rare Drop (Kultofan Treasure)

Queen Pula's Poison Tree

Queen Pula
    [​IMG]
    Body (本体) earth.png - Susceptible to curse.png weaken.png
    Root (根) earth.png - Susceptible to none
    • Rough Stem (剛搦の茎) - Common Drop (Kultofan Treasure)
    • Absorption Heart (吸命の花心) - Rare Drop (Kultofan Treasure)

Estreit's Ocean

Estreit
    [​IMG]
    Head water.png - Susceptible to none
    Wing (翼) light.png - Susceptible to paralyze.png curse.png (Immune to Crit Dmg & Weak Dmg boost)
    • Light Dragon Scale (蒼龍の光鱗) - Common Drop for Magic Coronet.
    • Phantom Jade (如幻蒼玉) - Rare Drop for Magic Coronet. (Only drop from Wing 翼)

Alkemu's Castle

Alkemu
    [​IMG]
    Body (本体) dark.png - Susceptible to weaken.png paralyze.png (Immune to Weak Dmg boost)
    Fire (炎) fire.png - Susceptible to sick.png (Immune to Crit and Crit Dmg boost)
    Water (水) water.png - Susceptible to weaken.png poison.png (Immune to Crit Dmg boost)
    Earth (樹) earth.png - Susceptible to sick.png (Immune to Crit and Crit Dmg boost)
    Thunder (雷) thunder.png - Susceptible to poison.png (Immune to Crit and Crit Dmg boost)
    • Crimson Crystal (狂神の赤晶石)
    • Curse Core (暗禍の神核) - Rare Drop (Secret Gem) (Only drop from Thunder 雷)

Medanche's Secret Hideout

Medanche
    monster_ills_raid13_AI.gif
    Body light.png - Susceptible weaken.png injury.png poison.png
    *Medal Rush Event Boss*
    • RC 1 Mission gives about 5 Medals.
    • RC 2 Mission gives about 10 Medals.
    • RC 3 Mission gives about 20 Medals.
    • RC 4 Mission gives about 35 Medals.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2015
    Plitzskin, Viica, AlexA and 4 others like this.
  5. Steverion

Steverion Moderator

Medals:
    RAID CLASS 1 MISSIONS

RC 1 Missions

Mission 1
    Mission Name: 炎を喰らう者
    Boss Monster: Edelma fire.png
    Skill: Refers to the Boss Profile List for skill set.
    Note: He's pretty decent and fairly easy to defeat. If you feel like you're struggle fighting him, then your team isn't ready for Raid yet. You can inflict him with weakness and injury.
    [​IMG]

Mission 2
    Mission Name: 20年越しの仇討ち
    Boss Monster: Dalmogia water.png
    Note: He has 2 parts. Refers to Boss Profile for complete info.
    [​IMG]

Mission 3
    Mission Name: 牙を剥く森の調査
    Boss Monster: Meru-Meru water.png earth.png
    Note: He has 3 parts. Refers to Boss Profile for complete info.
    [​IMG]

Random Tip: In order to get Level 2 quests for boar, turtle, and tree, you have to defeat level 1 for Edelma, Meru-Meru, Dalmogia and level 2 for Granomos. That's 4 quests you need to clear before you unlock level 2 for these beasts!

Mission 4
    Mission Name: 地中の徘徊者
    Boss Monster: 5 Granomus earth.png
    Note: Worm boss works a little bit differently from other bosses. Each member in the group have to solo the worm. There will be 5 worms and the 4 party members will scatter around in search to eliminate these worms. You can inflict paralyze to them.
    [​IMG]

Random Tip: You can check your progress by going to a room, click the tab in the middle, and click the blue button on the bottom. You'll see all of your missions here. If there's a mission that said "CLEAR", you obviously already cleared it! Do the ones that doesn't have the word "CLEAR" on it!

Mission 5
    Mission Name: 燃え盛る舌
    Boss Monster: Edelma fire.png
    Note: Edelma likes to run. You can inflict him with weakness and injury.
    [​IMG]

Mission 6
    Mission Name: The Solidifying Ice (堅牢なる氷殻)
    Boss Monster: Dalmogia water.png
    Note: You can inflict injury to the shell. He has 2 parts.
    [​IMG]

Mission 7
    Mission Name: 12年前の仇討ち
    Boss Monster: Meru-Meru water.png earth.png
    Note: He has 3 parts. You can inflict weakness to head and injury to root.
    [​IMG]

Mission 8 - Final Boss
    After you have done all of that, you should finished 7 raid battles already (2 boars, 2 turtles, 2 trees, and 1 worm). You'll be interrupted with a cut scene and then prompted to do one more quest--the final battle.

Mission Name: 宵闇の支配者
    Boss Monster: Reduhark light.png dark.png
    Note: I'd advise to not solo this boss unless your team is full of 6*. Mono dark, aim for the light part. Mono light, aim for the dark part. Work together and you should be able to take her down fairly quick. She has 3 parts and the top wing can be inflicted with injury.
    [​IMG]

Once you have completed the last mission, you will get rank up!

CLEAR REWARD
    • 3 Gem
    • 1 Sphere Frog
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 6, 2015
    Plitzskin, AlexA, Andy Oey and 3 others like this.
  6. Steverion

Steverion Moderator

Medals:
    RAID CLASS 2 MISSIONS
    RC 2 Missions

Mission 1
    Mission Name: 雪下の放浪者
    Boss Monster: 5 Medronomus water.png
    Note: This is one of the harder bosses you'll see in RC 2 mission. These worms can paralyze your whole team and slowly bring your team to death's door. Suggested leaders are Reeze/Il Mina/Elsel or any units that can invalidate paralyze. Once you have these leaders, worms aren't that hard to fight anymore.
    [​IMG]

Mission 2
    Mission Name: 政争の駒にされた依頼
    Boss Monster: Bruzebia thunder.png
    Note: Mono earth is suggested here.
    [​IMG]

Mission 3
    Mission Name: 一角の暴れ龍
    Boss Monster: Laguna Rex water.png earth.png dark.png
    Note: He has 3 elements but has 4 bodies. You can easily spam BB here with Felneus/Dhia. Do it!
    [​IMG]

Mission 4
    Mission Name: 挟撃!地中からの急襲
    Boss Monster: 5 Granomus earth.png and 5 Medronomus water.png
    Note: This mission is optional and does not required to clear for RC 2. With 10 worms to kill and they're randomly appear, you won't be able to kill them all in time. Since there's only 30 min, your team is expected to kill a worm under 3 minutes per worm in order to make it in time.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Mission 5
    Mission Name: 駆け抜ける巨大な影
    Boss Monster: Edelma fire.png and Bruzebia thunder.png
    Note: This mission requires you to kill 2 bosses in order to complete. You can inflict weakness and injury to Edelma. Thunder Dragon's claw can be inflicted with injury.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Mission 6
    Mission Name: 魔物の共生関係の調査
    Boss Monster: Dalmogia water.png and Meru-Meru water.png earth.png
    Note: This mission requires you to kill 2 bosses in order to complete.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Mission 7
    Mission Name: 異質な魔神の出現
    Boss Monster: Van Lucy light.png
    Note: Mono dark works well here.
    [​IMG]

Mission 8
    Mission Name: 誘う魔神
    Boss Monster: Van Nader dark.png
    Note: Mono light works well here.
    [​IMG]

Mission 9
    Mission Name: 8年前の屈辱
    Boss Monster: Bruzebia thunder.png
    Note: Mono Earth works well here.
    [​IMG]

Mission 10
    Mission Name: 復讐要請
    Note: Nothing notable.
    [​IMG]

Mission 11
    Mission Name: 手柄はくれてやる
    Note: Bringing def mitigation helps a lot. Elimo/Tesla works fine, though Elimo is preferred since she can heal as well.
    [​IMG]

Mission 12 - Final Mission
    Mission Name: 人を憎む妃神の猛威
    Boss Monster: Melion earth.png thunder.png dark.png
    Note: You'll need a really good raid mates to help you run this but it is soloable if you have great units. Marian also runs a lot so make sure you kill her as fast as possible. Time will fly by faster than you think, especially with all that time wasted chasing her. Tesla is recommended.
    [​IMG]

CLEAR REWARD
    • 5 Gem
    • 1 Sphere Frog
    [​IMG]

Extra Mission

Extra Mission
    Mission Name: 秘密の場所を教えるぜ
    Boss Monster: Meru-Meru earth.png thunder.png
    Skills: Refers to the Boss Profile List for skill set.
    Note: This is the new add on mission after the maintenance on June 15th. You DO NOT need to clear this to get to RC 3.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 6, 2015
    Plitzskin, AlexA, Andy Oey and 2 others like this.
  7. Steverion

Steverion Moderator

Medals:
    RAID CLASS 3 MISSIONS

*50% MITIGATION ARE STRICTLY REQUIRED TO STAY ALIVE*
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    RC 3 Missions

Mission 1
    Mission Name: もっと燃え盛る舌
    Boss Monster: Claudalus fire.png thunder.png light.png
    Skill: Refers to the Boss Profile List for skill set. Have a LOT of hp.
    Note: 50% mitigator is needed to prevent from getting one shotted.
    Here's a video of Claudalus.
    [​IMG]

Mission 2
    Mission Name: 特別公開授業
    Boss Monster: Edelma fire.png , Dalmogia water.png , Meru-Meru water.png earth.png , and Bruzebia thunder.png
    Note: In runs like this, you can't waste a single minute dying, reviving and then running back s try not to die. Each bosses have specific location. Two on the bottom part of map, two on top part. Edelma and Bruzebia are on bottom part while Meru-Meru and Dalmogia are on top part. Dalmogia heals about 20% hp when he runs.
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

Mission 3
    Mission Name: 彼を救ってください!
    Boss Monster: 5 Granomus earth.png and 5 Medronomus water.png
    Note: Granomus usually appear on the bottom half of map and Medronomus on upper part of map.
    Here's a video of Mission 3
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Mission 4
    Mission Name: 魔神の罠
    Boss Monster: Van Lucy light.png and Van Nader dark.png
    Note: Bring Elsel/Reeze/Il Mina.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Mission 5
    Mission Name: あの日から5年
    Note: Has 4 parts.
    [​IMG]

Mission 6
    Mission Name: 火口の死闘
    Note: He has 3 parts.
    [​IMG]

Mission 7
    Mission Name: 儂の息子を返せ!
    Boss Monster: Melion earth.png thunder.png dark.png
    Note: Melion has 3 parts.
    [​IMG]

Mission 8
    Mission Name: 煉獄への誘い
    Boss Monster: Nalda Delia fire.png earth.png thunder.png light.png
    Note: Delia has 4 parts.
    [​IMG]

Mission 9
    Mission Name: 湿地を焦す吐息
    Boss Monster: Claudalus fire.png thunder.png light.png
    Note: Has 3 parts.
    [​IMG]

Mission 10
    Mission Name: 絶体絶命、魔神二柱
    Boss Monster: Reduhark light.png dark.png and Melion earth.png thunder.png dark.png
    Note: You must defeat the Reduhark before Marian can appear.
    Map: From camp, go up and then left OR left and then up for Reduhark. After, proceed left for Melion.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Mission 11
    Mission Name: 煉獄ここに極まる
    Boss Monster: Claudalus fire.png thunder.png light.png , Laguna Rex water.png earth.png dark.png and Nalda Delia fire.png earth.png thunder.png light.png
    Note: Claudalus is very tanky and Laguna Rex has powerful hits. All three bosses have 4 parts.
    Map: From camp, go up for Claudalus. Then, go right two tiles and then up for Laguna Rex. Up again and then left two tiles for Delia.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Final Mission
    Mission Name: 破壊の神と呼ばれる者
    Boss Monster: God of Destruction Mistzug fire.png water.png earth.png thunder.png light.png dark.png
    Skill: Her Main Body part can change type every 2 turns with starting element is thunder. It is possible to change to the same element (i.e. earth --> earth) and the starting element is thunder. For her generic skillset, please refers to the Boss Profile List.
    Click here to see my in-depth analysis of Mistzug!

[​IMG]

CLEAR REWARD
    unit_ills_full_20495.png
    • 5* Absolute Zero Noble Noah
    • LS: Nullifies all status ailments and reduce the amount of BB gauge needed to activate BB.
    • BB: 18 combo massive Water attack on single enemy and fills own BB gauge to max (BB gauge only)
    • SBB: 20 combo powerful Water attack on all enemies or chance to inflict 10% of enemy's HP and reduces damage received by 25% for 1 turn.

Plitzskin, AlexA, Andy Oey and 6 others like this.
  8. Steverion

Steverion Moderator

Medals:
    Raid Class 4 Missions

*WARNING. ANY MISSIONS BEYOND HERE IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT.*
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    RC 4 Missions

Mission 1
    Mission Name: 猛き雷の果てに
    Boss Monster: Golvorg thunder.png
    Note: Can be cursed. He can inflict injury/weakness and increase attack to self. Has 1 body part.

[​IMG]

Mission 2
    Mission Name: 現れた瀑焔神!
    Boss Monster: Yugreia fire.png water.png
    Note: Has 2 body parts. First location is at the Grand Tree on top right corner.

[​IMG]

Mission 3
    Mission Name: 挟撃!迎撃!魔神二柱
    Boss Monster: Van Lucy light.png and Van Nader dark.png
    Note: Their attack damage isn't high. Van Lucy has some strong single target hits every now and then but isn't really something notable. As long as you can maintain your mitigation, you should be fine.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Mission 4
    Mission Name: グラノモスパーティー
    Boss Monster: 5 Granomus earth.png
    Note: He has 1 part.
    [​IMG]

Mission 5
    Mission Name: 雪峰に響き渡る咆哮
    Boss Monster: Balmedia fire.png fire.png fire.png thunder.png
    Note: He has 4 bodies. Appears on the far right of the map.
    [​IMG]

Mission 6
    Mission Name: 煉獄よりの使者
    Boss Monster: Nalda Delia [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Note: He has 4 parts. Location is go up, take a right and then go up again.
    [​IMG]

Mission 7
    Mission Name: 実在する悪夢
    Boss Monster: Grudkia fire.png water.png earth.png thunder.png
    Skill: Drain AoE.
    Note: He has 4 parts. Location is go left, up, then right.
    [​IMG]

Mission 8
    Mission Name: 死地からの手紙
    Boss Monster: Balmedia fire.png fire.png fire.png thunder.png and Mistzurg fire.png water.png earth.png thunder.png light.png dark.png
    Note: Bal Media's location is the same as he were in Mission 5. Mistzurg is directly above him, which you have to take a detour to get up there.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Final Mission
    Mission Name: 本体を叩け!
    Boss Monster: Awakened Yugreia fire.png water.png earth.png
    Note: He has 3 parts, which is one more from Mission 2. Location is left, left, up.
    [​IMG]

CLEAR REWARD
    • 1 Sphere Frog
    • 4 All Imp Alton
    • 4 Burst Emperor

Plitzskin, AlexA, Andy Oey and 6 others like this.
  9. Steverion

Steverion Moderator

Medals:
    Raid Class 5 Missions

*WARNING. ANY MISSIONS BEYOND HERE IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT.*
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    RC 5 Missions

Mission 1
    Mission Name: 沼が森になった話
    Boss Monster: 4 Meru-Meru earth.png earth.png earth.png
    Skill: Inflict poison, nothing much concern.
    Note: He has 3 parts. Location from base is:
    1. Up (Southwest of map)
    2. Then right, right, down. (Southeast of map)
    3. Then up, up, up, right. (Northeast of map)
    4. Then left, left, left. (Northwest of map)
    [​IMG]

Mission 2
    Mission Name: 暁に浮かぶ竜の影
    Boss Monster: Black Dragon Jirayen fire.png thunder.png dark.png
    Skill: AoE with curse, massive single target with poison, massive AoE, removes 1 unit BB gauge and null LS for one target for 1 turn. Buffs attack to self.
    Note: He has 4 parts.
    [​IMG]

Mission 3
    Mission Name: 増し続ける脅威
    Boss Monster: Golvorg thunder.png , Claudalus fire.png thunder.png light.png
    Skill: Goruvogu has high HP and massive AoE. Claudalus has high HP, reduce BB gauge and removes buffs. Ignored def and paralyze attacks.
    Note: Goruvogu has 1 part, Claudalus has 4 parts.
    Location: Golvog is at the bottom left inside the destroyed town while claudalus is at the top right on the tree.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Mission 4
    Mission Name: プロのけじめ
    Boss Monster: Grudkia fire.png water.png earth.png thunder.png and Balmedia fire.png fire.png fire.png thunder.png
    Skill: Same drill. Guldoga can drain and will frequently use massive single target attacks! Most massive single attacks are around 10k damage. Balmedia can reduce BB gauge, with random massive single target attack. Mitigations on various body parts.
    Note: Both has 4 parts.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Mission 5
    Mission Name: 汚名返上
    Boss Monster: Awakened Yugreia fire.png water.png earth.png and Alushtar fire.png light.png dark.png
    Skill: Yugureia reduces BB gauge, remove buff, mitigation and drain attacks. Alushar can reduce BB gauge. Both have tremendously high HP pool.
    Note: Yugureia has 4 parts while Alushar has 3.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Mission 6
    Mission Name: 湿地の謎を追え
    Boss Monster: Queen Sipla earth.png earth.png
    Skill: Removes buff very often, random massive single target (14,000 damage fixed). Body has Def buff up entire battle.
    Note: She has 2 parts. Can be cursed (high resistance) and weaken. Body part is immune to weakness and critical damage bonus, meaning Maxwell or Kira LS won't be affected. You will need to be able to use status immunity every turn or LS since she can removes buff often and can inflict all status ailments.
    [​IMG]

Mission 7
    Mission Name: 運命を変える戦い
    Boss Monster: Alushtar fire.png light.png dark.png and Jirayen fire.png thunder.png dark.png
    Skill: Same abilities as Mission 2 and Mission 5 so just check those.
    Note: Jirayen is on bottom left. Alushtar on upper right (world tree)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Mission 8
    Mission Name: 雪原への出撃準備
    Boss Monster: Estoreit water.png water.png light.png
    Skill: 60% BB gauge reduce for single target, remove buffs.
    Note:
    [​IMG]

Mission 9
    Mission Name: 魔神迎撃作戦
    Boss Monster: Arkem fire.png water.png earth.png thunder.png dark.png
    Skill: Powerful AoE attacks, drains BB gauge, massive single target attacks.
    Note: Body (Dark) part has 6,600,000 HP. Can be poisoned and weaken.
    [​IMG]

Mission 9 One Time Clear Reward:
    unit_ills_full_10515.png
    LS: Boost all parameter by 35% and boost 100% damage and fills 6-8 BC when critical hit land.
    BB: 18 hits AoE (260%) with high probable injury and weakness (60%) and boost critical rate by 45% for 3 turns.
    SBB: 25 hits AoE (450%) + convert 70% Def to Atk to all allies for 3 turns.
    BC Cost: 22/24 BC.
    Lord: 6400 HP | 2300 Atk | 1900 Def | 1850 Rec
    Imp: 750 | 300 | 300 | 300

Mission 10
    *This mission has prerequisite conditions that must be fulfill in order to unlock. You must clear all Raid Missions from Raid Class 1 all the way to Raid Class 5 in order to unlock. It's the very last mission of RC 5.

Mission Name: 悪夢再び
    Boss Name: Queen Sipla earth.png earth.png , Estoreit water.png water.png light.png , and Arkem fire.png water.png earth.png thunder.png dark.png
    Skill: Everything that Queen Pula, Estreit, and Alkemu are capable of. Buff wipes, BC resistance, BB drain, massive single target nukes, massive AoE nukes. Pula's HP is lower than of Mission 6, Estreit's HP is also a bit lower, but Alkemu has noticeable upgrades from Mission 9.
    Note: This is the final battle. Team up with 3 other people that you KNOW for sure that he/she won't leech. Under 30 minutes and fighting the three hardest bosses for Raid, you need to have a strong source of survivability as well as able to dish out great damages. Try your best to not lose any lives when you fight Pula and Estreit, as you will need all 3 lives to fight Alkemu here. A great way to gauge your progress is to make sure both Pula and Estreit are killed before 15 minutes left hits. Spend the last 15 minutes going all out to Alkemu. Alkemu's main body (dark) has 6,600,000 HP.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Mission 10 One Time Clear Reward:
    • 神器レド=クローガ (Sacred Crystal): Boost 10 BC every turn.
      • BB Gauge sphere.
      • One of the Nine Sacred Treasures.

Limited Raid Class 6 Missions

RC 6 Missions

Mission 1
    [​IMG]

Mission Name: 武神が与えし試練
    Boss Monster: 闘魔武神シュスイ (God Of War Shusui) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Shusui Skills

• の構え
      • All of your units must BB/SBB do not normal attack to avoid nuke
    • の構え
      • Add hits to himself, high damage, might kill our units. All of your units will need to BB/SBB just like the stance above.
    • の構え
      • ソウル・エンド (soul end) - single target damage nuke to current highest HP
      • Guard with your highest HP unit.
    Above 3 stances last 3 rounds. Every 3 rounds changes a stance. Possibility of changing to the same stance is present.

*Thx to lyk13 + Sveros from line chat + the TW forum

Shusui Strategy

Note: If he ever does a turn without attacking then the next attack will be a huge aoe nuke that is almost guaranteed to kill your entire team. Recommended to bring angel idol item and smoke bombs to ensure safe escape. Shusui cannot remove buffs but will constantly debuff you with atk/def down, and occasionally shusui can "buff" himself with low bc drop rate.

3 Parts (fire, fire and thunder). Has DoT damage on stance so a unit that can heal over time is definitely recommended but not exactly necessary, during the DoT stance he can also use "soul end" which is a high single target damage nuke to the current highest hp in your team, you can use spheres like seria ex to your highest base hp unit or FG3 1.4m sphere to help reduce the chance of getting one shotted.

Incredibly difficult even with current units and require a solid teammates that can survive well and deal good damage. Method of survivabilty seems to be stacking 4 def orbs and high def buff, convert to def buff is helpful as well, along with the usual atk/def down and injury on shusui. Shusui can also be affected with some sickness and curse, his left hand can be paralyzed as well.

Suggested Leads:
    • Offensive Build: Avant/Rhoa or Griff/Rhoa leads
    • Defensive Build: Drevas/Rhoa
    • If you hate Rhoa, you could use a Karl lead and a Luce sub.

Shusui Sphere

Drops:
    to make 武神刹刃『闘覇冥水』
    (+50% spark damage +50% elemental advantage damage + 100% atk up when BB gauge is full)

RC 6 Shushui solo guide

Mission 2
    [​IMG]
    Mission Name: 迫り来る雷鎧の脅威
    Boss Monster: 業滅雷鎧ベイオルグ (Beiorg) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Beiorg Skills

• Body:
      • レビンスラッシュ (Levin Slash) = AoE attack
      • レビンスクリーム (Levin Scream)= AoE attack
      • エネルギーチャージ (Energy Charge) = Lightning attack up buff
      • リフレクトボディ (Reflect Body) = Reflects all damage received back to the enemy
      • 自己強化機能、発動 = Atk up buff
      • ライトニングストーム (Lightning Storm) = AoE buff remove and 100% paralyze + strong AoE damage
      • 虚空絶覇斬 = Super strong AoE attack
    • Lower half:
      • ボルトチャージ (Bolt Charge) = Single target BB drain to 0% and small heal to self
      • パワーブースター (Power Booster) = AoE attack + DoT
      • ボルトインパクト (Bolt Impact) = AoE attack
      • ジェノサイドブリッツ (Genocide Blitz) = Random target attack

Beiorg Strategy

Main body is susceptible to injury and weakness while the lower half can be paralyzed and poisoned.

Note: Just like shushui, the red and blue raid orbs are highly recommended to survive boss damage and to deal some good damage. The main body is extremely tanky which most often results to a long fight compared to the lower half, you will end up killing the lower half most of the time and fight the boss with only just a single target body so BB sustain might be a little difficult.

The main thing to watch out is his reflect damage buff, not entirely sure yet if it's based on something but you just have to be aware when you see him saying/using the skill "リフレクトボディ", you can view the unit by tap and hold on the main body part to see if the reflect damage buff is there or not. If you attack him while the buff is active, it will most likely leave you with 1 health after attacking, a way to counter this is to either guard all units, heal after all your units attacked or use spheres that converts damage to hp that requires some luck.

After the bottom half is destroyed, Beiorg will use his Lightning Storm which will remove all buffs and cause paralysis on everyone so a status cleanser is recommended with anti status sphere. You can also still press the escape button even if all your units are paralyzed to try and escape but it's only a small window of opportunity to tap it before beiorg starts attacking again.

An example for a team to use is pretty much the same setup for shusui like the solo video posted up there, or the newest thunder dragon Eldora as leader can also be quite effective to surviving his normal attacks.

Suggested Leads:
    • Eldora lead + any BB on Spark unit so you could keep up when only the Upper body is alive.

Beiorg Sphere

Beiorg exclusive drops: 雷鎧の護甲 (common drop) and 雷鎧の煌核 (rare drop)
    to make
    雷輝豪鎧ベイオルグ
    40% Atk/Def/Hp/Rec + 1.5k-2k {+10%REC} heal/turn + 30% DMG->HP, 40% chance

Mission 3
    [​IMG]
    Mission Name: 竜覇の挑戦状
    Boss Monster: 煌竜覇神バリュオン (Baryuon) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Baryuon Skills

• Body
      • 流水消魂拳 (Soul Fist) = AoE + DEF buff + Water element buff
      • 疾風連迅拳 (Gale Fist) = AoE + Hit count buff + Earth element buff
      • 豪炎滅却拳 (Destruction Fist) = AoE + ATK buff + Fire element buff
      • 召雷破砕拳 (Crushing Fist) = AoE + DEF Ignore buff + Thunder element buff
      • 天魔閃承・業焔破 (Whatever) = Single-target + Fire attack up
      • 虚空封界 (Void-sealed World) = BB Drain + Massive AoE (Occurs around 55% of the Body, after he says 『魔神の力が収束している…』. Can be cancelled if the entire raid squad deals enough damage)
      • 煌竜覇神の大咆哮 (Dragon Roar) = Massive AoE which brings all units to 1 HP (Occurs around 70% of the Body)
      • 生命の根絶 (Eradicate) - Single-target insta-death
      • 王者の威光 (Majesty of Champions) - ATK buff
    • Wings
      • エビルヒーリング (Dark Healing) = Single-target + Heal
      • シャドーゲイル (Shadow Gale) = AoE
      • ウイングバリア (Wing Barrier) = Dark shield buff
      • 威圧的な構え (Intimidating Stance) = Remains Idle (Charge). Casts Death Tornado in the next turn.
      • デス・トルネード (Death Tornado) = Massive AoE. Guard accordingly.
    • Tail
      • テイルインパクト (Tail Impact) = AoE
      • フル・テイルスイング (Tail Swipe) = Massive AoE
      • 防御態勢 (Defensive Stance) = Damage mitigation

Baryuon Strategy

• Baryuon is 'nukable' and doesn't require elemental reduction units. You just have to be careful of his HP threshold attacks at 70% and 55%.
    • Use status ailments. His Wings are susceptible to Poison which kills it quick. His Tail is susceptible to Curse, which locks down his Tail Swipes.
    • Be careful when engaging him after the Wings are down. When you come back after reviving or a smoke-bomb, he will use a Tail Swipe right away. Guard some units to avoid another wipe.
    Suggested leads:
    • Chrome/Avant or Karl/Avant
    • Iris (ATK Down + Water Buff)
    • Elza (Curse + Spark)

Baryuon Sphere

煌拳マハ・ナーガ (Maha Nerga) : +20% Crit rate, +100% Crit damage, 4-6 BC on Crit, and adds Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder element to attack for 2 turns after a Crit

15x 竜覇の翼片 - Baryuon common drop (feather)
    2x 竜覇の煌鱗 - Baryuon rare drop (pelt)
    3x 炎纏極鱗 - Blaze Scale (Claudalus rare drop)
    3x 大業焔珠 - Feat Jewel (Yugreia rare drop)
    1x 暗禍の神核 - Calamity Core (Arkem rare drop)

Mission 4
    [​IMG]
    Mission Name: 依頼中にあった怖い話
    Boss Monster: 禍魔刻神アム=ユノス(Am Yunos) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Am Yunos Skills

• Body
      • アストラルライン (Astral Line) = ST on each unit in the Front row or Back row
      • スタードライブ (Star Drive) = ST on the units in the Middle
      • クロスラジエーション (Cross Radiation) : ST on the unit in the Front Mid, Back Top, Back Bottom
      • スーパーノヴァ (Supernova): Massive AoE. Occurs when the Curse on her Body expires. Also activated on certain HP thresholds.
      • サテライトクェーザー (Satellite Quasar): AoE
      • パーマネント (Permanent): Damage mitigation
      • インフィニットヒール (Infinite Heal): Recovers HP + HoT
      • ジャッジメント (Judgement): Drains BB Gauges. Unknown trigger (but is sometimes cast with Supernova)
      • コロッシヴコロナ (Corrosive Corona): Applies DoT to all. Occurs when her Body goes below 50%, and every 4 turns after that
      • ミラクルサンライズ (Miracle Sunrise): No idea. She casts this more frequently when her body is below 50%
      • 虚空封界 (Void Sealed World) : Massive AoE after you break her Staff
    • Staff
      • スペー スマジック (Space Magic): Water AoE
      • ルミナスフレア (Luminous Flare): ST Water attack

Am Yunos Strategy

• Use a Reviora lead to mitigate most of her attacks. As listed above, she has a wide range of attacks, with the first three being cast the most (Astral Line, Star Drive, and Cross Radiation).
    • It might be better to put the two toughest units in the Mid as they get attacked the most. She can casts 2-6 abilities in one turn.
    • Use status ailments, especially Elsa since she can use the only two ailments Am Yunos is vulnerable with, Curse and Injury. If you lock down her Body and Staff, you wouldn't have to deal with a barrage of attacks. Be careful as she might cast Supernova once the Curse is over.
    Suggested Squads:
    • Reviora/Rhoa leads
    • Elza (Curse) or Balgran (more Ailments)

Am Yunos Sphere

刻識の神魔眼 (Mythical Eye?)
    Status Resist type: Nullifies status ailments, 4 BC/turn, 2-3 BC when attacked
    3x 煉光ミグ・デリン - Health Charm (craftable sphere, guide below)
    3x 神の炉心 - Divine Core (Van Lucy rare)
    3x 欺瞞結晶 - Deception Crystal (Mistzug rare)
    15x Common Drop
    2x Rare Drop

Mission 5
    [​IMG]
    Mission Name: 迫り来る樹壁
    Boss Monster: 魔蟲樹神モルデリム (Morderim) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Morderim Skills

• Body
      • 吸い尽くす = Single-target
      • ボルヴァクレース = Random single-target
      • サイレント・キル (Silent Kill) = Single-target + REC Down
      • ラースプラント = AoE?
      • シュバルツ・エクシア (Black Exia) = AoE?
      • ドレディアアルバイト = AoE + Sickness/Injury/Weakness chance
      • フィアフルワールド (Fearful world) = Strong AoE. Also occurs when her Roots has been destroyed.
      • 大自然の剛障壁 (Nature Barrier) - DEF buff + Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder mitigation. Casts Void-Sealed World in the next turn.
      • 虚空封界 (Void-sealed World) - Massive AoE
    • Branch
      • サイレント・ヴォーパル (Silent Vorpal) = ST buff wipe + REC Down (targets current highest HP unit)
      • ヴェルカンベライ = 100% BB Drain
    • Roots
      • グランドフォース (Grand Force) = ATK buff?
      • プロテクトフォース (Guard Force) = Damage mitigation

Morderim Strategy

• Use a Drevas + Rabeld lead to mitigate most of her attacks and survive deadly threshold nukes. She also uses her V-SW quite often.
    • She will use Nature Barrier first before casting V-SW. UBB Rabeld to cheese it.
    Suggested Leads:
    • Drevas/Rabeld leads is the only way to survive.
    • Griff or Luce for Fire buff

Morderim Sphere

魔蟲樹盾マガジュラ (Mitigation sphere)
    Recovers 1500-2000 HP/turn (+10% rec), a 30% chance to heal for 20-30% of damage taken, 3 BC/turn, 1-2 BC when attacked, and 10% chance to take 1 DMG

1x Demon Dress (魔導装マナラーグ) check OP for recipe
    1x Phoenix Crown (魔鳳冠ヴァーミリオン) aka Vermillion/Magic Coronet (hurray! I saved 3!)
    3x Fiend Jewel (魔獣心珠) Grudkia rare (kill Thunder part)
    15x Morederim Common Drop
    2x Morderim Rare Drop

Mission 6
    [​IMG]
    Mission Name: 主無き依頼
    Boss Monster: 闇魔仙神モーラ (Mora) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Mora Skills

• Body
      • 『虚空封界』 (Empty Seal) = Buff wipe + powerful AoE
        • Used at 70%-ish, 50%-ish and after her other parts are destroyed
        • 5-turn counter when only her body remains
      • 女神の誘惑 = Single-target buff wipe + ATK Down + Curse
        • 3-turn counter
      • メルファクシア = AoE
      • 壊滅の殴打 = AoE
      • スクラミシア・クレイン = powerful AoE
      • トールヴェル・クレイン = powerful AoE
      • 静かに佇んでいる… = Nothing, will do the either of the two powerful AoE's above when you attack her (confirmation)
    • Backrest
      • When she says a color at the end of her turn, you have to NORMAL attack/Guard all units with the same element color.
      • 魔艶光『紅』 (Red) = ATK Up. Normal attack Fire.
      • 魔艶光『蒼』 (Blue) = BC/HC resistance. Normal attack Water.
      • 魔艶光『緑』 (Green) = Heal. Normal attack Earth.
      • 魔艶光『白』 (White) = Mitigation + DEF Up. Normal attack Light.
      • 魔艶光『紫』 (Purple) = Crit Up + Ignore DEF. Normal attack Dark.
      • 魔艶光『黒』 (Black) = Reflect buff
        • Use your healing unit last if you choose to attack. Otherwise, Guard.
    • Armrest
      • クレインバースト = Hit count buff
      • デ・ヴェール = ATK and DEF Down every turn

Mora Strategy

• Mora has a very high attack but a very low defense. You can chip her HP easily but as you do so, she will periodically nuke you with powerful AoEs.
    • Mora's Backrest casts different colors, listed above. You have to normal attack or guard your units with the same color. Some sources say that normal attacking and guarding seems to not have an effect.
    • ------------------
    • One effective way of dealing with Mora is using Avant's UBB at the very start to chip away her HP right away. If you happen to raid with friends who can do the same strategy, Mora's fight will be done in less than 5 minutes.
    • Another way of dealing with her is a Hit-and-Run strategy. You bring a an Angel Idol unit, preferably Phoenix, hit Mora for a couple of turns, and run/smokebomb after her nuke.
    Suggested Leads:
    • Avant and Chrome for an offensive build, and really good for the UBB method.
    • If you prefer a defensive build, A Grahdens lead/sub or a Rabeld lead will do the trick.
    • A Status and Debuff cleanser is recommended.

Mora Sphere

宵闇の仙晶球 (Spark sphere)
    +75% Spark damage, 1-2 BC on Spark, 100-200 Heal on Spark, 40% chance to Crit a Spark (+50% damage)

3x Royal Bud
    3x Red Feather (炎麟の羽) Alushtar rare
    3x Doom Rings (災禍煉環) Nalda Delia ultra rare (kill Fire part)
    15x 幽玄麗衣 (Mora Common Drop)
    2x 闇魔霊晶 (Mora Rare Drop)

Collaboration Raid Boss
    Spoiler

[​IMG]
    Mission Name: 猛襲する狂戦士(Tales of Link Collaboration
    Availability: 9/15 - 9/27 2015 RC1, 3 & 5
    Boss Monster: バルバトス・ゲーティア - Barbatos Goetia [​IMG]
    Skills:
    • AoE damage instant kill
      • Triggers when you use raid items such as raid orbs prior to encountering him.
        • If someone in your party used an item then you can simply wait for it to expire before engaging, otherwise ubb mitigation + mitigation to survive.
    • High AoE damage
      • When 4 or more units use BB/SBB
    • High AoE damage
      • when a healing item is used. Heal through BB/SBB is ok.
    • Single Target buff remove and will leave a unit's HP to 1
      • Triggers when his health is at 75%, 50%, and 25%
    Note: Only 1 part, can be inflicted with injury/weakness/sick

Has some small resistance to BC drop so a bb received when hit buff is recommended on top of the usual bc when spark for some decent sustain. Recommended to not use any items such as recovery or revive or he will get angry... smoke bombs or angel idols for escaping purposes or bring selena for some safety net

Drops:
    暴斧の欠刃 (common drop), 狂戦士の思念 (rare drop) and chance to drop get him as a unit with random typing, more infos here.

The materials are used to make ディアボリックファング (Diabolic Fang) - Type: Atk Boost
    100% BB/SBB/UBB mod + 20% Atk
    Material required: 15x 暴斧の欠刃 (key material) and 3x 狂戦士の思念

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2015
    Plitzskin, SurfacePen, AlexA and 3 others like this.
  10. irvamon

irvamon Level 26

Here's what I found so far on the Raid's new points/contribution system :

The system rewards you based on your contributions. it will be translated to stars, 1 - 5 stars. There are no 0 Stars.

Stars actually comes from "Contribution points" that are calculated based on :
    1. your damage to the boss / the total damage of you and your teammates
    2. whether or not you use raid items.

If let's say a mission wants you to kill a boss, RC3 Q12 for example, we are killing Mitzurg to clear the mission.
    • If there is only 1 person doing Raid (soloing) then you need damage 100% of Mitzurg Hp to score 100, and the total score in the result screen is 100.
    • If there are 2 people doing Raid then you need to deal damage 50% of Mitzurg Hp to score 100, and the total score in the result screen is 200
    • If there are 3 people doing Raid then you need to at least deal 33.3% damage of Mitzurg Hp to score 100, and the total score is 300
    • If there are 4 people doing Raid then you need to deal at least 25% damage of Mitzurg Hp to score 100, and the total score is 400
    • If you start the raid with 2 people for example, and then after 10 mins, another person comes in, it will count as doing it with 3 players and the total score will be 300.
    • If you start raid with 3 people and then 1 person left before the "mission accomplished" line shows up, it will be counted as finishing the quest with 2 players and the total score will be 200.
    • There are 4 items that I know that can add your final points, 5 points each. They are the Attack Crystal, Defense Crystal, Healing Crystal and Beacon. if you use any of these items you will get extra 5 points. The upper limit of the score also increases by the number of total items used. So for example, if 2 items are used and there are 2 players finishing raid, the total score will be 200 + 5 + 5 = 210.
    • The maximum pts counted from using raid items mentioned above is 25 (5 items). you can use 6,7 or 8 items, but only 5 will be counted towards your pts.
    • This means USING ITEMS do not take up the shared cake (pts that are shared). players who use items bring their own separate cake and eat that cake themselves.
    • Dead Boss Parts now drop BC. Attacking dead parts is considered an overkill. so they drop BC more than other parts that are still alive.
    • Make sure you have top notch device and internet connection too. Think of it this way. if 2 players started attacking at the same time, but the first player's device lagged a lot, which of the 2 damage would be registered first ?
    What is the easy way to score more ?
    You need bystanders, or late comers ... or your 2nd account (Leechers) ...

well there is a way to cheat the system, you simply need a Leecher or 2 Leechers or even 3 Leechers for that matter.
    why ? because if there are 4 of you doing raid then the total score would be 400. Which means, you only need to reduce 25% of Mitzurg Hp to get 100.
    If the other 3 are Leechers, which means you kill Mitzurg yourself (reduce 100% of Mitzurg Hp) your score will be 400. and you should get a lot.

here's a pic example of 3 players raid (total score is 300) and one of the player is Leecher (basically did not touch Mitzurg at all)

[​IMG]

Total Score is 300
    I did maybe about 60% of Mitzurg so I scored 162
    The other player did maybe about 40% of Mitzurg so he scored 138
    Last is Leecher

Points Calculation Formula :

For Missions that has fixed bosses to beat :

The Damage you deal
    ----------------------------------------------------- x (100 x Number of players finishing raid)
    Total damage done by the team

For Missions that needs you to kill a number of random battle bosses (the worms)

Number of boss you kill
    --------------------------------------------- x (100 x Number of players finishing raid)
    Number of boss required to clear

Case Example 1 :
    The score is based on % of total damage done to the boss. Here's the interesting thing. Consider a Boss with 2 Parts as follows :

• Part A is Fire Element (main part) with 5000 Hp. if you kill this part, the quest ends.
    • Part B is Thunder Element with 4000 Hp

Let's say there are 2 players doing this quest, one with mono water and another one with mono Earth.
    • The Mono Water would deal a lot of damage to the main body (Part A) since its a fire element part.
    • The Mono Earth will deal a lot of damage to the Part B and a lot less on the main body.

IF the battle ends with the main body (Part A) DEAD and Part B NOT DEAD (maybe only very little Hp left), the damage both players dealt to PART B wont be counted. The rough calculation will be

Player Water score :

4000 (damage done to the Part A by player Water)
    --------------------------------------------------------------- x 200 (2 players participating) = 160
    5000 (total Hp of Part A as the only one that is dead)

Player Earth score :

1000 (damage done to the Part A by player Earth)
    --------------------------------------------------------------- x 200 = 40
    5000 (total Hp of Part A as the only one that is dead)

IF the Battle Ends with BOTH PARTS DOWN. The rough calculation will be :

Player Water :

4000 damage to part A + 1000 damage to part B
    ----------------------------------------------------------- x 200 (2 players participating) = 112
    9000 (total Hp of parts A and B that are down)

Player Earth
    :

1000 damage to part A + 3000 damage to part B
    --------------------------------------------------------- x 200 (2 players participating) = 88
    9000 (total Hp of Parts A and B that are down)

SO Only Parts that are DOWN that are counted in the final score.

Case Example 2 :

Take my 2 result screen images above as another Example.

The point 5316319 on the first picture above is the total damage I did in that quest counted ONLY from PARTS of the Boss that are DOWN !

That is why my score on the 2nd picture on the right side is :

-------------------------- x 300 (3 players participating) = 161.6 = 162 (equivalent to 2 STARS)
    5316319 + 4550882

The Points to Stars Translation :

Thanks to @Feymir for pointing out the info part of the raid battle for all these info.

0-100 pts = 1 STAR
    101-199 pts = 2 STARS
    200-299 pts = 3 STARS
    300-300 pts = 4 STARS
    400 pts and above = 5 STARS

Rewards :
    1 STAR = 1.00x item drop rate and 1.00x Zel Karma and Medal rate of the specific quest.
    2 STARS = 1.50x item drop rate and 1.05x Zel Karma and Medal rate of the specific quest.
    3 STARS = 2.00x item drop rate and 1.10x Zel Karma and Medal rate of the specific quest.
    4 STARS = 2.50x item drop rate and 1.20x Zel Karma and Medal rate of the specific quest.
    5 STARS = 3.00x item drop rate and 1.30x Zel Karma and Medal rate of the specific quest.

Separate Participation Bonus (ON TOP OF STARS BONUS) :
    1 person finishing Raid = 1.00x item drop rate and 1.00x Zel Karma and Medal rate of the specific quest
    2 person finishing Raid = 1.10x item drop rate and 1.05x Zel Karma and Medal rate of the specific quest
    3 person finishing Raid = 1.25x item drop rate and 1.10x Zel Karma and Medal rate of the specific quest
    4 person finishing Raid = 1.50x item drop rate and 1.15x Zel Karma and Medal rate of the specific quest

My Extra Notes :

1. This means if let's say you finish with a score of 212 or equals to 3 STARS and there are 2 persons finishing raids. you are entitled to BOTH 3 stars bonus and 2 person doing raids bonus.

which will be :
    Three STARS = 2.00x item drop rate and 1.10x Zel Karma and Medal rate of the specific quest.

AND

Two person finishing Raid = 1.10x item drop rate and 1.05x Zel Karma and Medal rate of the specific quest

With a Total of : 2.10x items drop rate and 1.15x Zel Karma and Medal rate of that specific quest.

2. Remember THERE ARE NO ZERO STAR here, which means even if your score is 0, you will still have 1 STAR and translated to normal drop rate for items, zel, karma and medals.

This means, as the previous scoring system is only rewarding for workers and not Leechers, this new STARS system is rewarding for BOTH Workers and Leechers.

3. This means if you solo and you finish with the score of 0-100 (1 STAR), you just get normal rewards like before this system was introduced. The new system does not punish soloers, they just give more rewards to those doing raids with more players.

4. The term "items drop rate" refers to the normal/usual % of which items are dropped from certain raid bosses. There is no info on the exact drop % of items from the raid bosses and It is very likely that they vary from bosses to bosses too. All we know is, the higher you score, the higher the chance of the bosses dropping items, and thus, also the rare drops.

Thats all for now *dated 12th of February 2015*

Thanks,
    Irvamon

PS : if you find any sort of mistakes in my guide ,PM or tag me in your post, I will immediately change accordingly. Thanks.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
    K!rito, storm, caplang and 11 others like this.
  11. Steverion

Steverion Moderator

Medals:
    The bottom wings are Light. The top whole body and top wings are dark. :)

Plitzskin, AlexA and Kelvgoh like this.
  12. FFGH

FFGH Level 36

Its 3 bodies. Also, he hits like a freakin truck. And its pretty hard to solo him since he pretty much 1-SHOTTED MY GUARDIAN ARYUUTO. I mean, wtf.

But yea. Soloed him thanks to a Melchio friend and a Hino lead.

13. Steverion

Steverion Moderator

Medals:
    oh? where's the third body? 2 dark 1 light bodies?

14. FFGH

FFGH Level 36

The bottom is light, the mid is dark and the upper right I think is the 2nd dark.

tofubean and Steverion like this.
  15. Steverion

Steverion Moderator

Medals:
    Thanks! Updated.

16. tofubean

tofubean Level 17

Ah that's why i thought it was refilling hp.. but it was just another part of the body. :p

17. Raynaldo Andhika

Raynaldo Andhika Level 8

when i create the room, the second tab means you choosing quest right?
    i'm choose the number one from above, and i'm starting to play, but it seems it need to choose one from two way, what i don't understand is when i choose either way i can't go to boss, what are requirements we need to get to the boss?

18. Steverion

Steverion Moderator

Medals:
    Just walk around and you'll soon see the boss. The boss will have a big sign on map that says Boss.

19. Crank

Crank Level 13

thanks to @Hyperion , Boser and Roy ( don't know their username on AI lol ) i managed to get RC2 with them. We also did the first 3 bosses on RC2.
    It's so much fun and time flies by like nothing, also the servers are very stable! i love it so far Screenshot_2014-06-06-11-18-17.png :)
    Edit: boser is @boser :D

Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
    Steverion likes this.
  20. boser

boser Level 21

I'm boser here too :)