Raid allies for 6/30 SRB

Discussion in 'Event Recruitment' started by Dangershark, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Dangershark

Dangershark Level 5

Looking for allies for this coming raid event. I dropped some cash and I have a group of full Li Zhi (elite fam ) and may purchase another pack or two in hopes of the L elite.

I have 1200 bugles to drop and the time available to invest on a good push. Im looking to rank high enough for a Legendary, maybe 2. My ID is DcCoZ. Send me a message in game with your invite and what your intentions are. I have had a LOT of leachers in the past. I only group with people when I intend on doing well, if not, I advise them of my intentions to farm.

Thanks, and good luck -

2. vrrb23

vrrb23 Level 10

dude have u already added ur allies for this EVENT ?
    if u have Line app, add me as soon as possible : raveaznetwork

3. vrrb23

vrrb23 Level 10

i will send u an ally request, then add me for as ur event ally !!
    i already have a strong team, and am going for L this event. My brigade is Ignis and Resources : 1387 bugles, 70 md and 37 GH. My id is RaveazNetwork :)

4. Dangershark

Dangershark Level 5

ok... I looked up your name, then you disappeared. What is the Line App?

5. Dangershark

Dangershark Level 5

Found you. Request sent. If any of your other allies need someone I have 6 more spots. I'd love to have a full group of people going for L

6. Wicked Clown

Wicked Clown Level 6

Well for future events, I usually rank under 10k no prob without collecting points. Im currently like 5K and hardly playing. Cant never find any decent player anymore. My allies are like 20k. Im like really? Attack like 6 bosses and boom, decent rank lol.

7. Kamhisa

Kamhisa Level 2

was a good night overall and glad to win the two trophies didnt really expect them. the pictures do look good and look forward to more meets like that.

Should you loved this short article and you want to receive guidance concerning How much space does Dota take kindly stop by the web page