Quick tips for Super Battle Tactics

Discussion in 'Super Battle Tactics' started by Jewmangi, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Jewmangi

Jewmangi Level 37

In case we have lurkers in this forum, a good tip for people to progress without spending is focus on the uncommon speed "first strike" tanks. Try working on Cpt Blitz and Lightening. Use a team of 3 speed tanks and 1 assault tank. Start with respin 1, respin all, mini strike/ion strike, and of course target.

Your goal is to fight the Computer controlled tanks and first trike there rare/super rare tanks and kill them on the first turn. Your only main weakness is Jammer since it can screw up your target but if you can kill one tank and get one material. It is worth it in the long run. Happy farming guys!

If requested I will throw out a spew on tank special abilities such as multi strike/others and abilities used by ability points.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
    [OMEGA]WarInHeaven and NeoCHI like this.
  2. NeoCHI

NeoCHI Admin Moderator Developer

I've thought about that strategy too. I didn't play into enough to really implement it but definitely though first strike was invaluable in battle combined with target.
    I'm surprised this game got so little love. I thought was the perfect combination of casual, collecting and strategy.

[OMEGA]WarInHeaven likes this.
  3. Jewmangi

Jewmangi Level 37

The game actually has good reviews but the main reason people are giving it low ratings is the game's stability. The processing power it takes makes it crash randomly

4. Jewmangi

Jewmangi Level 37

First strike team is the lowest level gimmick team but a good way to farm materials against the computer a good way to get rating early on

5. ShadowLash

ShadowLash Level 3

As you move up the ratings, you will notice that less first strikes are being used. The common set-ups for the top players are something like 2 napalm, 2 assault. Or 2napalm, 1 assault and 1 helicopter / defense.

6. VIOLENCEofACTION

VIOLENCEofACTION Level 3

First Strike used to be the gimmick, and still could be up until you reach the Jammer 2 Ability. New Gimmick: High HP Tanks and sheilds. Spam FireBomb 2 every round. Only a couple ways to beat this, one I am keeeping to myself but the other ways to beat this are, better rolls (same comp), recognizing a FB2 spamming team when you see them and hoping your right (having target 1 on hand then take out their shield tanks first) but the problem with this is that I never have or use target for anything. The last and final way to beat this.....NAPALM. LOL

7. [OMEGA]WarInHeaven

[OMEGA]WarInHeaven Level 2

If somebody used the draw fire 2 and the shield all +6 ability they can defeat napalm users, depending on their tank's effects/stats.

8. ozythegrey

ozythegrey Level 2

How/why does the Jammer I I Ability change the First Strike gimmick? Also why use Jammer I I aagainst Napalm? Thanks, first post. <

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  9. Jewmangi

Jewmangi Level 37

The meta has changed since I played the game actively.