Questions About Armed Heroes? Find your Answer here!

Discussion in 'Armed Heroes' started by Keefie, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Keefie

Keefie Level 4

Frustrated because you cant figure something out in Armed Heroes?
    Want to know more about the game?
    Post your question here!
    Want some In-Game help?
    Checkout my profile!
    Find me In-Game.

SERVER: Lord Of Moon
    CHARACTER: Keefhead, Reeferreaper.

I WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTION YOU HAVE ABOUT THE GAME ARMED HEROES

I AM *NOT* ASSOCIATED WITH ARMED HEROES INC.
    I AM SIMPLY ANOTHER PLAYER OF THE GAME.

ℑoker likes this.
  2. Dark_Fury

Dark_Fury Guest

3. Dark_Fury

Dark_Fury Guest

Two things. Firstly, I need a good warrior build so any advice would be greatly appreciated. And secondly, what is kingdom/rune skills and how do u get them. Also, why does it seem like my lvl 60 weapon never enchants when I enhance it. I spent 27k gold every time and I still only have +15 on it. Any advice?

4. Keefie

Keefie Level 4

What server do you play on? When it comes to a warrior build it all depends what you want to do, im still working on the guide for this game. recently started my new job and had to put the guide to the side for a bit since I have picked up 6 shifts a week with 12 hours a day, doesn't really leave room for anything else haha. the enhancement its a percentage chance each time you attempt it so it may take a while. I spent over 6m gold just getting a lvl 60 weapon to +17, you just gotta keep trying. there is a higher chance of enhancement with diamonds so for that I would suggest charging dias to your account if your planning on making a good character with good gear. your rune skill depends on the character . in order to level up your rune skill you need to go find The Merchant Baezel in the far south of the Lower King City and when talking to him go to item exchange; Elite medal exchange; and trade elite medals for glyphed stones at a 10/1 ratio (ten medals for 1 stone). when you use the glyphed stones each stone gives you 1 rune stone. you use these rune stones to level up your rune skill before you can use it. kingdom skill can be bought in your respective kingdom for 600 dias each. but you need to belong to a kingdom first. inorder to belong to a kingdom you need to join or be part of a guild that is in a kingdom. Rune skills and Kingdom skills are just more attack or buff skills that you can key bind to your button wheel for use in battle. basically just ore powerful skills is all.

5. Dark_fury

Dark_fury Guest

6. Dark_fury

Dark_fury Guest

Awesome. Just let me know when you have a good warrior build. I still have 7 lvls to go till max so take your time :)

7. Dark_fury

Dark_fury Guest

Also, I play on war of kings and I want to have a good pvp build. I wanna spit out good dph while being tanker than other classes.

8. ™leyjen

™leyjen Guest

I'm also looking for a warrior pve build

9. Keefie

Keefie Level 4

ive finished my guide and I want to post it here but it wont let me copy and paste it because there are pictures in it. I think I need to past it piece by piece and put the pictures in one at a time. which will be time consuming. (not that making the guide wasn't time consuming on its own xD). im still trying to post it up ive got one more idea! the only thing I haven't put into my guide is the builds and a few of the Daily events and such. still to come but ive started losing interest in the game. the server I live on has a spoiled lil brat (hes actually a 30+ year old) with rich parents and he has spent around 300k irl money on this game and bought him and his (goon Squad) full purple which kinda makes the game unfair. Its around 600$ for 1 purple Equipment. he is the only person vip14. as you could imagine he is invincible and his squad is pretty much the same. YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT IN THIS GAME YOU ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS THE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU SPEND ON IT! IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO SPEND AROUND 3000$ TO GET ONE CHARACTER TO FULL PURPLE ARMOR THEN YOU WILL NEVER STAND UP TO THE PEOPLE THAT ARE SIGNIFICANTLY WEALTHIER THAN YOU!

FROM THE LOOKS OF IT PEOPLE IM GOING BACK TO WORLD OF WARCRAFT WERE I ALREADY HAVE MY CHARACTERS MAXED AND IN 660 PVP GEAR.

I WILL STILL POST THE GUIDE OR WHAT I HAVE OF IT . GOOD LUCK TO THOSEOF YOU WHO STAY.

10. guest00

guest00 Guest

As you level up do you get more space in your inventory of so what levels does it happen because I need space and don't have money for diamonds.

11. Phrixus

Phrixus Level 1

Warrior build pls

12. Elebrel

Elebrel Guest

13. Elebrel

Elebrel Guest

Where can i open gold chests?

14. Martytstan

Martytstan Level 1

How do I acquire good gear

15. Vasectomy BT

Vasectomy BT Guest

How do I get the Exclusive VIP ticket from the VIP Envoy? Been told you get it once a week, and that VIP 5+ get huge rewards. Now I'm VIP 6 and haven't received any ticket..... Any help would be greatly appreciated

16. Ripnail

Ripnail Guest

are there any eu servers in this game?

17. Roberto34

Roberto34 Level 1

Hi i got some "Blue Gold Chest", i can't open it, and i asked someone to help. They said i need a key to open it. do you have any idea where i can get those keys?

18. Tammy McGaa

Tammy McGaa Level 1

I joined a guild only to realize no one spoke English. I want to quit guild and create one for English speaker, but for the life of me I can not see how to quit the guild I am currently in. Can you help me?

19. ubay

ubay Level 1

Archer build kontol

20. Red Ronin

Red Ronin Guest

Hi all, I'm playing assassin, could you share us lvl 50 assassin build? Thanks