Question & Answer/Advice/Tips & Tricks (Locked)

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Insomnnia, Jul 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miglib

Miglib Level 4

Hi Insomnia. Am a level 18 player and am getting killed in the arena. Am getting destroyed at the 2nd stage of Tamor Desert on normal mode too. Hope you can help, would definitely appreciate input on my roster and whatever suggestions you (or anyone else who reads this) can give.

Fire:

3* Golem
    3* Inferno
    4* Mystic Witch
    2* Howl
    2* Hellhound

Water:

4* Fairy
    4* Magical Archer
    4* Inugami
    3* Bounty Hunter
    2* Hellhound

Wind:
    4* Phantom Thief
    4* Ninja
    3* Bounty Hunter
    3* Amazon
    2* Warbear
    3* Reaper

Thanks in advance!

2. thepun1sh3r

thepun1sh3r Level 6

I prefer guard (def%) runes for the bear, energy for EP, and a combination of energy and endure runes (I suppose?) for fairy. Cause when fairy (which is obviously your main support) is stunned, frozen, etc., it becomes useless...
    However, it's all your call. The point is, warbear would suit better with def, hp, & eff. res. [respectively prioritized]; EP should go with an all-out HP cause all her skill is based on HP, then you can go with eff. res and def; Fairy should go with eff. res, HP, att (for more healing).
    Regards,

3. SirSquirrel

SirSquirrel Level 7

Hi Insomnia,

I was wondering if it is worth it to level up any element of Viking, and if so, which element? I have 6 total Vikings and at least 1 of each element so I could really increase the skill bonuses of one if it's worth it.

What do you think?

Thanks.

4. Wilson Ventura

Wilson Ventura Level 1

Fire viking is really good

5. Sahjin

Sahjin Level 7

Hello I could use a hand on my formation. I thought I had most of it figured out, but I'm really getting stumped on the last three of the Faimon Volcano, even with high level help. So really it's choosing the 4 for that I should be focusing, and maybe the 5 I should use for dungeons. For my arena attack I've been using Wind Archer, Wind Imp, Water Howl, and Fire Hellhound. Seems to be working pretty well. I've read a bunch of the other posts, which have been very helpful, I'm just not sure why I'm losing so bad. Thanks in advance.

Fire
    4* Magical Archer (Awakened)
    4* Bounty Hunter (Awakened)
    4* Inugami (Awakened)
    4* Hellhound (Awakened)
    4* Viking
    4* Grim Reaper
    3* Inferno
    3* Amazon

Wind
    4* Magical Archer (Awakened)
    3* Imp (Awakened)
    3* Pixie (Awakened)
    3* Warbear

Water
    4* Fairy (Awakened)
    4* Howl (Awakened)
    4* Amazon
    3* Elemental (Awakened)
    3* Warbear
    3* Bounty Hunter
    3* Golem

Light
    3* Garuda

6. Sekisetsu

Sekisetsu Level 7

@.@ ohh.. You make some good points. Gonna change the bear's runes then. I have a mix of Effect Res and HP on my Fairy. I'm running out of HP runes so i slotted some effect Res temporarily. Turns out it was a good thing. Thanks again :D

7. WhiteDeath

WhiteDeath Level 9

Hello Imsonnia and Absinned :)

I play this game almost a month i think, and i really enjoy it. Few days ago i buy premium pack and summoner pack from the crystals i collected, + some mystical scroll i collected earlier, i use all the scrolls, and now i have a lot of monsters which make me a bit confused.

Currently, im using 4 main monster which are:
    Level 35 fire Bremis ( Awakened elemental? ) , Level 30 water Dagora ( Awakened warbear ), Level 30 wind Nine-tailed Fox, and Level 30 wind Shannon ( Awakened fairy? )

And after i summon those mystical scrolls, here are on the reserve :

Wind
    5* Oracle
    4* Bernard ( Awakened gryphon? )
    3* Bounty hunter
    3* Epikion Priest

Water

3* Kacey ( Awakened fairy? )
    3* Tarq ( Awakened hellhound )
    3* Mystic Witch
    3* Amazon
    3* Sisroo ( Awakened harpy? harpu? )

Fire
    3* Sieq ( Awakened hellhound)
    3* Inferno
    3* Magical Archer
    3* Inugami
    3* Vagabond

Other
    2/3* Dark Garuda ( i forgot whether its natural 2 or 3* )
    3* Dark Epikion Priest

May i know which will make the best team for Dungeon? and maybe Arena attack and Defence..

Thank you very much :)

8. Insomnnia

Insomnnia Moderator

Hey guys! I would just like to apologise for not reply as much as i could have. i have other work commitments but i really do appreciate all the help that you guys are giving each other too even without my input. i shall try to continue replying as soon as possible!

And on a short note ive managed to get into the top 500 (yay me) but no natural 5*s yet sigh. anyway. good luck and happy summoning!

-Best Wishes, Insomnnia

9. Sekisetsu

Sekisetsu Level 7

Hello everyone :)
    I have some questions. Here's hoping you can help me :)

• I have a max level fire Inugami. Is it better to awaken him now at 3* or evolve to 4* then awaken after that?
    • I have 3 water Inugami that I randomly got while farming for Energy HP% runes. What will happen if I feed them to my Fire Inugami. It's level 25 3* now. Will the skill level up if I decide to use them for evolving (evolve to 4* and skill level up because of the 3 water Inugami) or the skills only level up if I use them as power up material?
    • ^If method to level up skills is only through power up >> Is it better to power up my Fire Inugami using one Water Inugami at a time or all at once?
    Thanks! :)

10. thepun1sh3r

thepun1sh3r Level 6

Dear Sekisetsu,
    First, it doesn't really matter whether you want to awake first or evolve first. It's all up to you, but it would be quite wiser to choose to awake first if you have sufficient mats or just evolve when you have enough monsters to sacrifice.
    The skill-leveling thing is pretty simple actually. You power-up a monster with the same monster (regardless of element or whether they're already awaken or not) and your monster's skill will randomly level up! That is the basic.
    For your second question, I'm not quite sure if evolving does give your skill a level as well. But I would say it doesn't cos, well the game says that power-ups the same monster gain your monster a skill level, not through evolving. But it would be very nice if you could give it a try and share it with us here. LOL!
    Comes to the third, again, it doesn't matter whether you power it up with a single inugami or a bunch of them. But, be pretty sure to check his skill level for it would be a waste if you power up 5 inugami to your fire inugami which skills level has already reached max (for example the Scratch skill has already at 5th level).
    Hope it helps. Good luck!

Regards,

11. ShiroNeko

ShiroNeko Level 9

You can level up the skills even if you evolve it:

exp : *3star FIRE iNUgami
    FOODER: 3 x *3star water inugami = Fire inugami *4 STAR + 3 random skill level up :D

12. thepun1sh3r

thepun1sh3r Level 6

Thanks for the helpful info, Shiro!

Regards,

13. Sekisetsu

Sekisetsu Level 7

I got another Water Inugami xD that makes 4. Are they that abundant? haha. Thanks again for the information. Truly helpful :D
    Now I just need to evolve my defense team xD
    Thanks to ShiroNeko for also answering my other question. :)

Have fun! :D

14. Mike6637

Mike6637 Level 1

Hi, everyone I've been playing summoner wars for about 3 weeks and I'm currently level 21 atm I'm trying to figure out what to really focus on going forward and who to make as 5* monsters. My current arena attack team consists of water fairy (leader), fire inugami, fire hellhound and wind archer all are awakend as well as 4* max level. My defense team consists of water warbear (leader), wind warbear, water fairy, and fire inguami once again all awakend and are 4*.

The list of all my monsters are as followed, not sure who to keep and who to use as fodder.

Fire
    4* Hellhound (awakened)
    4* Inugami (awakened)
    3* Fairy
    3* Yeti (awakened)
    3* Bounty Hunter
    3* Inugami
    3* Inferno x 2
    3* Mystic Witch
    3* Bearman

Water
    4* Fairy (awakened)
    4* Inugami
    4* Warbear (awakened)
    4* Undine
    3* Magical Archer
    3* Mystic Witch
    3* Amazon
    3* Werewolf x 2
    3* Griffon
    3* Howl (awakened)

Wind
    4* Magical Archer (awakened)
    4* Warbear (awakened)
    4* Griffon
    3* Epikon Priest
    3* Inugami
    3* Inferno x 2

Light
    3* Inugami

Dark
    3* Epikon Priest

If I could get some feedback on what I should do it would be much appreciated :)

15. Insomnnia

Insomnnia Moderator

Hey guys!

Thanks for all the replies and work that you guys have done on this thread. Although i really appreciate all of you guys dedication to the thread it has come to my attention that although helpful, the information contained within is hard to read and you guys should instead create different threads for each question so i will be unfortunately closing this thread.

Happy Summoning!
    -Insomnnia

16. Insomnnia

Insomnnia Moderator

Hey guys!

As this thread has hit a milestone of 20,000 views (freaking awesome) i shall leave this thread open for 24 HRS and will answer the first 5 team questions that are posted on thread. And of course other general questions are welcome too! Just remember the reminders!

QUOTED:

Hey guys, just a couple reminders before you ask us questions.

-PLEASE read the first couple of posts of ours along with what we have said to others before asking us what your team should be.

-SUGGEST what your attack/def team would be

-FORMAT your questions properly, put it as e.g
    Wind
    5* Magical Archer (Awaken)
    3* Imp
    2* Warbear

Water
    4* Fairy (Awaken)
    4* Werewolf
    4* Epikon Priest
    2* Howl

Fire
    4* Reaper (Awaken)
    4* Inugami
    4* Ninja
    3* Inferno x2
    2* Warbear

this is so it is easier for us to reply, before you complain about putting in effort. we do. so can you too? :)

-HELPFULNESS towards the other people in this thread also helps us loads! discussions are also always welcome.

Thank You & Best of Luck!

JChunks likes this.
  17. JChunks

JChunks Level 35

I have a question as I will face the same dilemma someday.
    Why did you 6* Joker before Ninja?

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
  18. Chazore13

Chazore13 Level 3

Hey all. I started playing this off and on a couple of weeks ago and I'm kind of stuck. I guess. I'm still working on the normal difficulty of Vrofagus Ruins Stage 2. Is it normal to have difficulty with Tamor, Vrofagus, and Faimon (I've heard this one is the worst.).

I also get beat up in the arena against people at my level, so I guess I need help with that as well lol.

My monsters are:

Fire

Sieq 4* Lvl 22
    Amazon 3* Lvl 1
    Viking 3* Lvl 1

Water
    Fairy 4* Lvl 25
    Bounty Hunter 3* Lvl 22
    Mystic Witch 3* Lvl 17 (I actually have 2, but the other is at lvl 1)
    Imp 3* Lvl 3 (I have a few of these)
    Living Armor 3* Lvl 1
    Inugami 3* Lvl 1
    Garuda 2* Lvl 11

Wind
    Harpy 3* Lvl 25
    Bearman 3* Lvl 24
    Inugami 3* Lvl 17
    Werewolf 3* Lvl 12
    Warbear 3* Lvl 3 (Ramagos is still good, right?)

Light
    Garuda 3* Lvl 25
    Fairy 3* Lvl 1
    Martial Cat 3* Lvl 1

Sorry for the long list. As for my runes, they're all 1-3* and are probably wrong. Like Sieq is Fatal/Blade and has crit rate%/att%.

19. BrFrPlayer

BrFrPlayer Level 37

Ramagos is amazing. Awaken that Warbear and get him to 5* with as much HP% as you can get on him and you will be able to farm Telain Forest Hell Mode with no issue since Ramagos can actually solo it if you give him enough time.

Don't worry about having trouble with Vrofagus and Tamor. I was stuck in those maps too. You can look here for ways to progress with your exact current team but maxing out your Warbear as Ramagos and getting a Fire Inugami to make into Raoq once you get to Faimon Volcano level 1 are two of the most important steps for new players.

20. Chazore13

Chazore13 Level 3

Thank you! I'm actually holding off on using energy until I can get into the Wind Dungeon in about 2hours, cuz I only need like 3 more ess until I can awaken the Warbear. XD And I actually watched some of Ch!mera's videos, so I know about Megan, Raoq, and the Imp trick for Giants Keep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.