PVP - post in this thread your ranks and comments

Discussion in 'Events' started by Webtracer, May 17, 2014.

1. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

Finished at 53, the competition for 3 L is so hard, I was behind around 5 mil at 7 or 8 hours left until the event ended but I could not catch up although I played non-stop until it ended.

2. BiglittleMA

BiglittleMA Level 17

This pvp was tough. For every bugle I used I moved 2 places up. If I did not play for half an hour I dropped 30 places. It almost look like everybody want to do a run before the summer holiday commence.

3. Greensky

Greensky Level 19

I have also noticed this, you can drop quite a lot after ranking calculation when you are in this area.

4. Mozzi1

Mozzi1 Level 14

people pushed hard untill the last min, did u check pts difference with ranks below u?
    i know mine is so close & around 3k rank usually is easier to jump up in ranks when u keep ao-ing

5. SilverSliver

SilverSliver Level 13

I did check the next few below or whatever were visible during those last few minutes and yes points were close but I guess I never expected it could be 500 rank difference.. Well lesson learnt the hard way I suppose.

Anyway, write in to Mobage after event, and they just replied now:

"Dear Silver,

Thank you for playing Blood Brothers for a long time and thank you for your participation to our event :)

A large number of players from all over the world are joining our event and they play very competitively towards the end of the event. This makes significant changes in the ranking and also this large traffic in our game can cause some delay in the update of the event points and ranking board displayed in some players' account, compared to the real time ranking.

We are sorry for any confusion caused by this. We encourage you to build your rank a bit further than what you actually see in the ranking board to ensure what you'll win out of the event.

We hope you will catch up in the next event.

Sincerely,"

Gosh, they knew how long I have played this game o_O

6. SilverSliver

SilverSliver Level 13

Further to that, how much further in rank margins should one ensure? At L reward rank different competition margin compare to EP reward ranking too I suppose? And how much difference in phase 1 vs phase 2?

7. freakyjake

freakyjake Level 10

I am sure they check everything about your acc /when you`ve registered, when you`ve stopped playing and for how long, how much you have payed for the game, when, ... and so on/ and then they build up a reply about your question around that :)

8. SilverSliver

SilverSliver Level 13

I dunno if it was my letter i wrote to mobage about my pvp ranking issues, but today i found my mobacoins increased by another 1500.

9. Mozzi1

Mozzi1 Level 14

alot seems to get 1500-2k
    i shud check my smurf lol

10. freakyjake

freakyjake Level 10

Oh... i wrote a letter yesterday.. and i was gifted 50 coins today.. when i was promiced to get 500 when i make my next MC purchase.. I`m sorry if thats rude, but where are you from Silver and if its possible to let me know how much MC you have purchased the last time? Thanks!

11. SilverSliver

SilverSliver Level 13

I bought 5k coins last SRB.

I'm from Singapore sir!

12. SilverSliver

SilverSliver Level 13

And I'm pretty sure it isn't the letter we wrote if many others are getting coins too ;)

13. freakyjake

freakyjake Level 10

So i guess, the gifts are determined by how much points you have purchased.. I bouth 1k points an was gifted only 50.. :( I know i wont be bying anymore. Have no luck in this game so..

14. BiglittleMA

BiglittleMA Level 17

If you bought so many and did not receive much it is a pain in the ass.
    I never pay and received once 200 MC.

15. BiglittleMA

BiglittleMA Level 17

Guess what. They give GH as a reward this pvp event. I wonder if its bloodhound.

16. Greensky

Greensky Level 19

The usually note if it's bloodbound. Nice with a new supply if it isn't :)

17. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

It's not bloodbound, my friend confirmed that.

18. yokasok

yokasok Level 13

Anyone noticed the new group rewards!?
    Onwards from purple 5 star, instead of double promo you now also get a scarlet coin and 2 full crystal sets.
    Wonder if this is just summer celebration or a permanent reward for future PVPs.

19. aloalao

aloalao Level 17

I think it's permanent cos Scarlets Coins often give craps.

20. Infinite5oul

Infinite5oul Level 5

Hi All, I'm new to the forums and had a few questions if you please. I absolutely love the PvP event in BB, its my favorite,and thanks to the market shift with the new 3 Star L's i was able to snag some pretty awesome L's for myself finally. My highest scoring day was 3 Million in 4 hours, another player was chasing the holy hell out of me up until 2:30 am central time this last PvP event on the last night. he stopped at 2,225,000, but i crushed my own personal best at 3 mil that night, closet person to me was my chaser and i blew him out by over 700,000 points. Well, i thought i was doing something until i read you guys scores, 12 mil, 32 mil, 42.5 mil, OMG! I'm blown away. How do you get that kind of point generation??? I started out with 179 bugles and 30 Horns, and came nowhere near even being mentioned compared to you guys. Man, thats friggin awesome!!!

I've been playing off and on for 2 years now, but I've never realized those kinds of numbers so now i have a new goal! If you have any tips that can improve my game a bit, i'd love to hear them! BB for Life!