Previous Player coming back

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by AssassinOfDemise, May 9, 2014.

1. AssassinOfDemise

AssassinOfDemise Level 4

I used to be on the old site, but I forgot my SN when I stopped playing. I quit the game shortly after Hollo came out and screwed the bazaar up. I was stuck in some really bad deals and now I don't even know where to start again. And with what I've seen about Horns, I don't think I'm going to be getting any good fam's for awhile. Don't even know what I should be looking for anymore. T_T

Well, here's to starting back up!

2. elvisbr

elvisbr Level 17

Well... great news for you!
    There are several great fams that are 1 or 2 GHs a piece. Soon enough you have a solid Epic team that can take you anywhere you want... time and resource allowing.

Yes... you can get Ls/Ms without any L in your brigade.

Good luck!

3. AssassinOfDemise

AssassinOfDemise Level 4

Looking at the PvP Tier List right now trying to see what fams I could afford from there to give my team a solid upgrade. Most of my fams have fallen to 2.5 or lower since I last played.

How's the market been recently? Can you trade up still? If so I think that's what I'll be doing with the fams I replace.

4. BiglittleMA

BiglittleMA Level 17

Market is slow, prices are dropping very fast. If you have resources, this is the time to buy. Trading up is difficult last 2 months.

5. AssassinOfDemise

AssassinOfDemise Level 4

Any suggestions on what to try and buy for a profit? I'd love to upgrade my team, but I don't want to spend what few horns I have if I can't manage to get them back. I know I can buy a few good, cheap fams from Tier 2/2.5 and still have some res left, but I really want to try and re-learn the market so I can eventually have a Tier 1 team.

6. BiglittleMA

BiglittleMA Level 17

What kind of brig do you want to build? The type of brig defined the brig setup.
    How many horns are willing to spend?
    What are your current fams?

7. AssassinOfDemise

AssassinOfDemise Level 4

I run the 5-Wave formation, the M setup, currently with the following.
    Coco, Ioskeha, RS(Payback, SoB2, Venomstorm), Jeanne, Battle-Scarred Iron Golem
    Izuna, Fomor, Pan, Black Cat Knight, Iron Golem
    The back row almost never get's used. I plan on feeding Fomor to my RS, and am thinking about getting a griffin for SoB over SoB2. I currently have 8 Tametomo and am working on leveling them up to make a PE(that's the term for no crystals right? May use the crystals on final outcome probably won't since I don't have many to spare.) Other than that I don't remember what I was doing when I last played. Hollo was a brand new L when I stopped playing.
    I currently have 112 res that I could invest into better fams. With the new bloodbound horns I don't know if trading up to cash out still works, or if the fams I used to trade up to are still worth trading up to. I used to cash out odin/lanvall but then Hollo came out and I quit. >.>
    Any and all help is welcomed.

8. BiglittleMA

BiglittleMA Level 17

Most att fams are position depended. The Wave-formation would not give the full benifit of your fams.
    SOB to WL might give a higher change to proc, but limited only to 2 adjacent fams. You can feed HB to WL.
    You need to replace Coco, Jeanne, Izuna, BCK.
    Downside of moderate att fams are the lack of speed. This should be compensated by toughness.

Proposed new att fams are:
    Tomoe - fast and hit all
    Desna/Surtr/Batraz - tanky, position dependent
    Jormugandr - fast, second affliction
    Dein - Strong, cone type skill.

There are some more fams, but these can be obtained very cheap. More speed means more advantage

9. AssassinOfDemise

AssassinOfDemise Level 4

Well I bought a Tomoe, Surtr, and Dein. Running the Sheild now as follows.

Surtr, Dein, Tomoe, Ioskeha, RS

Coco, Jeanne, Iron Golem, BCK, Izuna

Still working on replacing the reserves.