Post Your Favorite Team for PvE and PvP!

Discussion in 'General' started by ChickenO, Dec 27, 2014.

1. ChickenO

ChickenO Level 17

Medals:
    Very nice indeed. I still appreciate that my Archon can still run dungeons at that speed. The nerf wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

2. gtfotis

gtfotis Level 3

You just made me feel okay about getting Yeo o.o

3. Chitte

Chitte Level 8

@KOR DayDream This makes me feel very good, first 4 stars after Leon being Yeo and Spyro.

4. den

den Level 13

Should I do Lilith / Mew / Leon or Alex?

5. Oberon

Oberon Level 2

Just finished promoting a Joan 6* for my new team.

Archon is setup as the leader with mana recycle. Than Gon and Joan (both 6*) feed him SP.

With every block giving Archon 20-30 SP you get a mana recyle within 5-6 blocks. That leads to a Archon's 3 block attack, which also triggers a free Gon 3 block attack. All boosted by Bella and Mana recyle.

Joan is only level 20, and none of them are trained beyond base 6* yet, and my weapons are all level 3. I've been able to do 15000 damage to the training dummy at this point. It's very fast and reliable to setup the combo, which is the key in both PVP and the Dungeon levels.

Time to clear some dungeons for better weapons and transcend mana recycle.

6. Darkale

Darkale Level 19

This sounds good for PVE but for PVP, the team seems too squishy and may die to a 3 block Leon with Bella in 1 hit.

I have recently gotten Joan to 6* as well for 1 block spam team and found her underwhelming. She pretty much fails in all aspects of PVE and PVP. Too squishy in PVE especially WB/volcano quests and the lack of burst dmg in PVP.

7. ChickenO

ChickenO Level 17

Medals:
    <------ Joan takes the damage while enabling Kriem to spam Holy Hammer and basically perma stun. Joan is one of the best tanks to use for PvP. Factor this in with many other units who can take advantage of their 3 chains and Joan becomes amazing. She's not a damager by no means.

8. Agus Bastian

Agus Bastian Level 10

BAM ... Green Elf strikes and Kriemhield goes Stunned
    and He haven't even fought Hikari yet... that knockback is so OP

9. 6* Great Shaman Himiko-Energy of Goddess
    6* Night Goddess Lilith-Magic Storm
    6* Soul Magician Necron-Shadow Magic

Chronios as Goddess. If not available, Bella is sufficient.

Great for both PVP and PVE. Capable of clearing 6-30h and a 99.99999% win rate in colosseum.

Build Explanation: Running Himiko as leader will keep the team healed. Energy fog Goddess is highly recommended because a three chain heal can be much more effective than Santuary of Goddess or something. Energy of Goddess should be your skill for evhey priest anyways. Lilith is your huge damaged, as her passive allows her to 3 chain even when using one block. Transcended Endrgy of Goddess and Lilith's passive can generate a huge amount of SP, allowing Magic Storm to be performed too many times. Necron is the tank and just one block spam to take damage for team. If you are rally good with the blocks, Chronos can make you a wreaking ball. Double 3 chain heal, double Magic Storm and six spirits can easily wipe any team out.