Post Your Favorite Team for PvE and PvP!

Discussion in 'General' started by ChickenO, Dec 27, 2014.

1. ChickenO

ChickenO Level 17

Medals:
    PvE

5* Vincent - (Leader) Skill - Overdrive

5* Mew - Skill - Energy of Goddess
    3* Green Elf - Skill - Float Like a Butterfly Sting Like a Bee!

Forest Goddess -Prestina

Reason why I love this team for PvE is because of the perfect synergy between all 3 members. Vincent when using a chain 3 skill has a 100% chance to use it again when scoring a critical hit up to 2-4 times. Vincent doesn't move at all making him capable of off screen killing which means he doesn't get damaged unless the enemy has a piercing skill.

This means unlimited chain 3s when paired with Mew. Mew gains a block every time Vincent does his chain 3 which is every 2 seconds, thus providing unlimited one block heals from Mew which in turn from the multitude of one blocks coming from Vincent to Mew this allows Mew to spam Energy of Goddess(gives 2 Leader blocks) providing Vincent with even more Chain 3s since he's leader.

Now for the fun part, remember Green Elf's passive? She shoots out 2 lollipops every time an ally uses a chain 3. So not only do you have Vincent spamming chain 3s you also have Green Elf spamming chain 3s at the same time. This provides you with stuns every 2 seconds.

This team is godly in PvE and to think I accidentally found this team :D

PvP

6* Sasquatch(Leader) - Magic Storm:mad:
    5* Leon - Spinning Storm
    5* Mew - Energy of Goddess

Fire Goddess - Bella

Sasquatch is the key to this team. Leon is used at the tank/damage dealer while Mew keeps him alive. Sasquatch will be spamming his blocks to provide stuns to the front row. After 5 Sasquatch blocks you use his Magic Storm paired with Fire Goddess to one hit the other team. That's pretty much it.:cool:

It'd be nice to see what you guys came up with, I'm hoping to see some interesting combinations! ;)

Nazt_Nathan likes this.
  2. Agus Bastian

Agus Bastian Level 10

PVP

6* Spade Queen Alice ( Leader ) - Magic Storm
    6* Leon - Judgement Blade
    5* Mew - Smile of Goddess

Fire Goddess - Bella

3. Angelo Grimes

Angelo Grimes Level 13

Oooh....Im wondering if I should try and farm for a mew...or level leon up to 5* first..or even vincent for that matter.. :)

4. Linmonade

Linmonade Level 10

PVP
    Heroes:
    6* 5/5 Night Goddess Lilith (Leader) - Magic Storm Lv.3
    6* 3/5 Emperor Alexander - Avatar of Protection Lv. 3
    6* 4/5 Nightingale of Life/Great Shaman Himiko - Smile of Goddess Lv. 3

Goddess: Bella

Due to Lilith's passive (and high atk. power) you gain the skill jump on your opponents and proceed to demolish your enemy team in a single magic storm. Matches end in 10 seconds or less for me.
    Alexander is used as insurance in case the blocks you pull aren't favorable. Human sacrifice to que Lilith's magic storm. Trolls hard on the holiday unit comps too.
    Healers just act as another buffer.
    You could also use Sera for clutch situations.

PVE
    Work in progress (missing one duplicate unit)
    1x 6* Hawk eye Hikari + 2 random - If you are leveling other units for the free jewels (not recommended for Boss stages)
    3x 6* Hawk eye Hikari - If you intend to farm more difficult stages

Currently breezing thru all my missions and I don't even hit buttons. Due to Hikari's passive she fires wind arrow every 5 auto meaning... Auto play all the way! Granted You have to pay attention if you are attemping major boss stages or you can simply apply Life steal or OR just don't bother with the big wigs.

lulz this isn't recommended unless you have a well suited Hikari. I suggest you get 5/5 and also Answerer bow.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  5. Genosis

Genosis Level 17

Key skill: Maxi - Lv.Max Western Gunner

Allows your next 2 block activation to be Chain-3 regardless of how many blocks you dissolve.

(For Maxi herself or whoever is using the skill)

PVE:
    Maxi/Maxi(Or D'Art)/Mew

Goddess: Bella/Anut

Just spam blocks, it's brain dead.

PVP:
    Maxi/Mew/Leon

Pretty standard team. I get 5 blocks of Maxi and they are dead.

You can replace your Vincent with Maxi and it works just as well Chicken. It's what I do for mine. Does the 4 additional chain-3 shot triggers mew passive?

Edit:

Tempted to try

Maxi/Western Gunner
    Vincent/Western Gunner
    Mew/Energy of Goddess

Goddess: Whoever

Basically infinite goddess spam.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  6. Vylr

Vylr Level 15

I had no such luck from contracts :( none of the premium heroes here but I'm making do with:

PVP- Leon, ninetails, green elf (yes, hate me for stun)
    PVE- ninetails, green elf, Santa Claus

Looking forward to adding Artagnan, Alexander, and Rachel to my crew when I have the gold to level them to 6*~ just realized gunners' -dakdakdak- is too addictive... ψ(`∇´)ψ

7. KOR DayDream

KOR DayDream Level 9

Favorite team = My current team:
    PvE:

Quest : Gipa(lv. max phoenix), Mew(lv. 2 smile), Joan of Arc(lv. 2 um... what was it? Kaori's adv. skill)
    Dungeon : Mostly D'artagnan(lv. max L&L), Susanoo(lv. max kaori thingy), Joan of Arc
    if not able, Gipa Alex Mew
    World Boss : Sasquatch(lv. max recycle) Yeo(lv. max energy) Spyro(will change to max overdrive)

PvP:
    Dorothy(lv. max magic storm) Spyro Joan of Arc

Sad thing: I have no gacha-exclusive TT

Vylr likes this.
  8. BraveToaster

BraveToaster Level 4

I've been using Leon, Mew, Sasquatch in PvP as well.

Not really sure for PvE, I just use people I need to level.

I just got my first from a contract bought with PvP gems. It was Vane though, so I'm not really sure how I'd use him, seems pretty bad.

9. Genosis

Genosis Level 17

Vane IS pretty bad... I am sorry >_>

Angelo Grimes likes this.
  10. Linmonade

Linmonade Level 10

11. BraveToaster

BraveToaster Level 4

So upon trying Vane, he seems worse than he looks on paper, the range on his basic block combo is awful.

12. Linmonade

Linmonade Level 10

Vane looks like Todd McFarlane's Spawn!

13. Genosis

Genosis Level 17

A mix of Bane and Spawn IMO.

14. KOR DayDream

KOR DayDream Level 9

I found my favorite team today.
    Yeo leader with transcended energy, Spyro with any skill, and other damage dealer or SP provider.
    I keep spamming my blocks but my finger is slower than block regen rate, seriously I touch to die lol
    Since my phone can't record a video, I'll try to find other guy's playthrough

Vylr, Cidolfus and Angelo Grimes like this.
  15. Cidolfus

Cidolfus Level 4

Would really like to know how it works too! Since I'm using yeo as main and all.
    By trancemded energy you meant Energy of goddess? The skill that requires 5-6* Yeo

16. Vylr

Vylr Level 15

It's really fun to stock and spam energy of goddess at the boss stage~ about as good as popping bubble wraps :D

Cidolfus likes this.
  17. rod-

rod- Level 7

I've been having a lot of fun in PvM (and honestly a lot of PvP) with 6* Vivian.
    Nothing else, just run her alongside 1* units or whatever else i have that needs leveling.
    The life steal and damage buff of the special makes it pretty easy to one-shot a wave with a 3block (and a Bella active, in harder stages).
    Can't handle (hard) 3-17 to 3-24 or 4-11 on without a healer, but that's still a lot of exp that i can feed to little guys.

One fun thing: You can use the Avatar of Punishment while you're in the middle of using the demon swords you used to get the AoP in the first place and still get the damage buff for the 2nd-4th swords. I often one-shot 5* entire enemy teams with 6 blocks in PvP this way.
    I haven't even transcended the skill, although if i'm honest the 150 extra AD for rank 3 only amounts to 17% and stockpiling AoP actives to get the "bonus" deactivation ability isn't really something that I'd ever want to do (although it does happen once in awhile in PvM)

Other fun thing: The AoP active stacks with Bella's active - not only for the increased damage, but also for the increased RANGE. The area of effect for her doubly-enhanced active ability extends over half the screen. Back lines aren't safe!

Last (not as fun) thing: If Vivian pushes enemies to the edge of the screen without killing them, they can become invulnerable to everything other than her normal attacks. Even AoP-enhanced normal attacks land off the screen / over their head.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
  18. KOR DayDream

KOR DayDream Level 9

Yup, that one. You need Lv 3 of that skill in order to give all party members 15 SP.

Btw I found one vid.

Cidolfus likes this.
  19. Cidolfus

Cidolfus Level 4

MY EYES!

20. Agus Bastian

Agus Bastian Level 10

Did I just see... double skill block .... ? if it is yeowoodong passive... it's gonna be OP