Petition to Topps to make it so banned players can trade but not use the fan feed.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Card Trader' started by Snoba Fett, Apr 16, 2017.

?

Should banned Star Wars Card Trader accounts be able to trade but not use the fan feed?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Yes & they should be able to chat with friends who add them

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No but they should be able to accept trades

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Snoba Fett

Snoba Fett Level 1

Hey guys, recently I received my third strike on Star Wars Card Trader i.e. Topps...

I put so much time into my account and not too long ago I was banned for foul language (hey I know I shouldn't have, but I make mistakes, three of them to be precise), so I was thinking, why not start a petition to make it so banned players could trade?

Well that's just what I did, if you're banned and wish you could trade again, then please sign my petition.

I know Topps is strict and inflexible, but maybe for the love of the game and the cards, they'll change it so that banned players can trade. Let's hope we get a bunch of signatures.

I can't post the link here because of the forum's requirements but you can find the link to the petition on my twitter @realSnobaFett

PLEASE HELP! If you are a banned player, we need you to sign the petition, even if you are not banned, we need your help also.

May the force be with us.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  2. Snoba Fett

Snoba Fett Level 1

Not sure if I can bump my own post