OUTDATED! REFERENCE ONLY! Bman's 5* Valuation Table 3.1 Sept. 16

Discussion in 'General' started by bmanhk, Nov 29, 2014.

?

Survey Says!

Poll closed Nov 9, 2015.
  1. Lock

40 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Unlock

72 vote(s)
    64.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gen Rathic

Gen Rathic Level 7

I would suggest lowering sid sd on the scale. Pretty much every thread I see him in, people are trying to offload him and are getting denied.

Thatguynobodyknows likes this.
  2. bmanhk

bmanhk Level 39

Medals:
    I notice that lately too, but then every so often I see a trade where his value holds or is higher than what I have it for on this list. But I will take more notice of him these next few days.

3. Orian

Orian Level 26

I agree somewhat with this list but the classes are off. Mov b- lol. Mace mov is a B to S class. Meaning in situations he can go as low as a B and in situations he can go as high as an S. Same with loto B to S class. If your going to make the classes you can't make it where it's like pilot affinity. There are no exact numbers to make that a fact. If it's the case that sid gm mace and vader are all S class to B- cause I've seen them all lose to mov and loto.
    Other than that there's a few things here and there but no list is perfect and I like it for the most part. But classes especially at the top of the best cards are on a range depending on the situation

4. bmanhk

bmanhk Level 39

Medals:
    As always you make good points Orian, believe me it took me sometime before I even attempted to put them into tiers/classes but I do realize that things are fluid and need to reflect certain situations better. I will give more thought and try and improve this. Thanks a ton man.

5. Orian

Orian Level 26

No problem. I like the list. Your one of the only guys to say dark fighters can go over some of the light fighter values. And I agree. Just remember there is no perfection in making these and there will allways be debates. Thanks for responding

6. bmanhk

bmanhk Level 39

Medals:
    Well it's not that I say (I wish it was that easy then all my cards deserve at least 1 queen :p ) It's mostly from what I see. It's funny sometimes what cards trade at, like new obi vc - I see some people asking for old mace for him and others asking for sabreyodas (talking about base obivc here not 4/7)

7. OMGHEDIDNT

OMGHEDIDNT Level 8

This has helped me a ton in trading. Thnx man. This and NN table. If i look at $ marketprices for cards, this is definitely more accurate than NN though.

8. Av it!!

Av it!! Level 20

Top chart dude very helpful and ur always my go to when guidance is needed

9. wheresmyraygun

wheresmyraygun Level 13

Cool, you adjusted the ticket prices. I would still say something around 6, 11, 16, 25, and 55 but I think the current ones are more realistic than the previous :)

10. bmanhk

bmanhk Level 39

Medals:
    Yeah I adjusted it slightly based on Zeldas comments as well as seeing more ticket trade/auctions. I'm still having a tough time coming up with ss ticket values and plats as they seem to be all over the place, I'll try to add those in over the next little while.

11. ViktorDonovan

ViktorDonovan Level 5

I've been grading like crazy in game lately. I use this list as a texture I try to not trade on app invasion anymore (ign is war Hero Nox) ajuat cause I get amazing offers in game. Someone offered Lando and padame SaW for my eod. I took it and smiled.

I have trouble trading here as everyoeeveryone wants ppoint for point. They need x card to evo up theirs, but they are not willing to give up points. I told my legion "if you need the card be prepared to over pay. If you don't need it be prepared to underpay."

I'm not talking like a maul sin for old maul 1:1 but something like "man I need his Jabba, I have old maul. I should 1:1 it" not ask for a dumb topper that can cause a deal to fall out. Every deal I made I over payed or broke even, until today.

12. SpeedySnail

SpeedySnail Level 17

Have to say. I have a 4/7 sid sith dictator. And in a way I'd actually like his value to drop on table. People might be more interested in actually buying him then. I think the fact he's so high on table has just out people off trading him. Imo he should be put to the level of 400pts. That's what I'm currently trying to trade mine for. And still no success.

13. SpeedySnail

SpeedySnail Level 17

14. bmanhk

bmanhk Level 39

Medals:
    Thanks for the input I am actively monitoring most transactions with him atm

15. SpeedySnail

SpeedySnail Level 17

I'll let you know if I sell mine lol. Ps not sure I'm allowed to say this. Delete it if I'm not. If anyone wants new sid for 1600pts let me know. Any trade equalling that accepted.

16. SpeedySnail

SpeedySnail Level 17

Sid sold for anipad EVO 2 + sing Base + tow Base = 1500pts. For your research. I'm delighted.

17. bmanhk

bmanhk Level 39

Medals:
    Thanks I will take this into the other info I see on new sid.

18. Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds Level 16

Obi vc is interesting cause he's more of a niche card. His skill only goes off with droids in front of him so it's not like he's very versatile (although malakili, bail, and queen work on him). I find the people asking for old mace for him are just greedy and want that event card price for him that they either missed out on or cause they overpaid during the event when in all reality he should be back around C to B- class.

I'm not downgrading him cause I want him because I've already gotten the ones I need. This is just an honest opinion from someone who uses him. I'm staying dedicated to my beast lineup in hopes there will be an epic 5* beast, but til then these obis are a nice upgrade.

Ynnep likes this.
  19. Orian

Orian Level 26

I get this. He isn't worth old mace for sure. He's really a better version of obi pad. Solid stats for an evasive card I like him. Don't know where he'll end up really just wish he wasn't riding that thing from avatar I'd deffinently want him on my line (nothing against avatar it was a great insight into a people struggle and victory).

Ynnep and Thatguynobodyknows like this.
  20. bmanhk

bmanhk Level 39

Medals:
    Actually I can kinda see that but I think another good comparison is a LS oldgg but with better all around stats and more survivability. High eva? Check. 2atks per turn? Check.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.