Order 66 Event

Discussion in 'Events' started by TPW, Jul 19, 2017.

1. TPW

TPW Level 54

So the new formation battle score event has started. The most important things:
    • You get to choose for Easy, Medium, Hard or Extreme event questing. Based on me going for Extreme for my LS main and Hard for my DS and LS alt, Extreme is filled with the PG-12, 13, 14 formations and Hard with the PG-9, 10, 11 formations.
    • After selecting a difficulty, you have to complete at least one map before you can select again. DO NOT tap "next map" when you've completed one, go back to the event top page and then you'll see that the button "resume quest" has changed back to "Event Quest" and then you get the difficulty selection again.
    • The personal card unlocker goes to anyone in the top400. This means you probably have to get an 800% event score within the day and spend all the time fighting formations.
    • The rewards for number of formations defeated aren't remarkable. Three clone wars platinum tickets. 2 Event 5* vouchers, which are personal and only let you choose between Sid SD and Yoda GM. The final reward is at 550 wins and it's 3 5* Jedi + 3 5* Sith Holocrons.
    • Daily score rewards go to 6 million. Mostly BP capsules, as usual, but there is a clone wars gold ticket at 4.6M, there are some wupiupi coins in there (the last at 6M is 400) and some Delta 7B blueprint pieces.
    • The clone wars tickets have pretty much all cards from the clone wars included. Also the 5* Event cards (both GM, SD and the new Obi BM and Ani FK).
    Event Power cards other than the 5*s are the new 4* clone paratroopers, the 3* Senate Guard and 3* ERG. The senate Guard and ERG have the M-Range DEF & ACC up prep skill. The Clone paratroopers have a combat skill useful for the Juggernaut (although there are way more skills than formation places to boost the juggernaut):

4 Star Clone Paratrooper LS.png 4 Star Clone Paratrooper DS.png

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  2. Leebanun

Leebanun Level 17

I've selected extreme but can't seem to change to hard. Am I am stuck? Thanks konami if so as I'll pass on event

3. generalduncan

generalduncan Level 9

Can't believe we are not allowed to change difficulty. Then how are we supposed to find a suitable difficulty as the introduction message says?

4. TPW

TPW Level 54

You can change difficulty after completing a map. DO NOT tap "next map" when you've completed one, go back to the event top page and then you'll see that the button "resume quest" has changed back to "Event Quest" and then you get the difficulty selection again.

Leebanun likes this.
  5. generalduncan

generalduncan Level 9

Thanks... Still it could be easified with a "start a different difficulty" button under "next map". Konami has way to go with UI.

6. gluttony

gluttony Level 14

I'm running out of bp before I finish 1 map................. am I doing something wrong ???????????????

7. TPW

TPW Level 54

Don't think so. Each map has 4 to 5 opposing formations on it and each battle is 2 BP.

You get 2 capsules for each map completion and you get 28 capsules from the daily rewards.

8. Leebanun

Leebanun Level 17

Save bp until boost on Monday!

9. gluttony

gluttony Level 14

yea fuck this event......

run out of bp instantly.

10. mkstyles

mkstyles Level 11

After you stockpile 4, it looks like the map is free from enemies. So I've been retreating from each encounter to populate the list, then picking away at them every 8-9 minutes to conserve BP and keep the boost going.

Not what I'd call "fun" per se though.

It's also crazy that everyone paid through the nose for the event power cards in order to battle for...personal unlockers. While those are nice, I'm sure people spent much more to get the event powers than the value of what they could potentially unlock.

I'm sure people stockpiling Yoda GM and Sidious SD emaxes feel somewhat vindicated now, at least.

11. Leebanun

Leebanun Level 17

Forget the unlockers just aim to get the wins

12. WeMustResist

WeMustResist Level 20

Anyone know how to get more points? I have 800% event score and play every hour for 16 hours and am only 556 rank. Playing on extreme too

13. TPW

TPW Level 54

Pay for crystals. Looks like all the unlockers are in the pay to win zone.

14. WeMustResist

WeMustResist Level 20

Dang. I would have liked to get an unlocker for my awk dt

15. TPW

TPW Level 54

If you're not making it now you're not going to make it at the end.

Last time I had a good shot at it and worked in the top300 for 6 days. Woke up after maintenence to see ~430. With being in the top300 I expected a top300 end but I didn't even get the single unlocker.

The final sprint is absolutely brutal.

WeMustResist likes this.
  16. hammy~the~hamsta

hammy~the~hamsta Level 59

It is ironic how impossible unlockers are to get.

meskary likes this.
  17. WeMustResist

WeMustResist Level 20

That happened to me too last time.

18. hammy~the~hamsta

hammy~the~hamsta Level 59

This event type is seriously questionable. It is near useless for ftp to try unless you are really lucky to pull a 5*.
    The 5* vouchers are worthless because they are personal, and unlockers are near impossible to get. (always been stupid, those who need em least can get em, and the flow of personals is seriously outweighing the actual amount of unlcokers)
    The 5*s that drop from elite reinforcements are next to worthless after the event ends, and still hard to trade during the event. Previously you could at least get one of the real event power cards. that could change a ftp's whole form. Make it actually worth the grind for the worthless end rewards. Now... not so much
    Its just a big quest with slightly increased rewards... hardly qualifying of a full on event. Very happy I didn't bother even trying it until yesterday. Its a complete waste of time for ftp and even a lot of p2p... What p2p player do you know that would actually benefit from a single base sid sd? Utter crap.
    I'd be willing to bet the average ftp player gets better rewards out of grinding a week of rotb than doing this event. Last rotb I played pretty casually and got like 5 5* (and they weren't even 1k fp ones, plus I did get roughly 8k in force points, enough for a whole awakened discount card)

19. WeMustResist

WeMustResist Level 20

I like this event. I tried really hard to get in the top 400. Got 3 awk sid sd and had 800% event power for a long time, but couldn't break the top 400. I felt bad at first, but then I saw how many credits, remotes and holocrons I got (all I really need) and traded 2 of my sid sd for 2 quiz to help make my form way better. It sucks that I won't get an unlocker (really need it for my awk dt), but that was my choice to 'ruin' the card by not waiting for one extra non-personal base. I get some good tickets and have a tiny chance (with special condition at the bottom) to still win one.

20. TPW

TPW Level 54

Pretty much this. The only reward that I got a lot from this and not from RotB are the wupiupi coins.

meskary and hammy~the~hamsta like this.