Off topic guild chat NSFW language

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes' started by binary flotsam, Apr 27, 2016.

1. binary flotsam

binary flotsam Level 36

Since we're all bunking together, thought I'd create a thread where we can shoot the shit.
    Game of Thrones, Episode VIII, beer talk, whatever. If someone wants to create a SFW version, by all means, but I started this bitch so it's adult language around these parts.

Thatguynobodyknows and TheBeard like this.
  2. TheBeard

TheBeard Level 24

So I can throw around all the fuckity fuck fucks I want, and no one will give a fucking fuck? Fuck yeah.

The Koala and binary flotsam like this.
  3. binary flotsam

binary flotsam Level 36

Having been on the SWFC forums, can't imagine why the hell not. Personally need to release the shackles of in game word filter and stretch these underdeveloped gams a bit from time to time.
    In game chat isn't the best, anyway. Figured we've got a lot of folks who've been around each other for awhile, it'd be interesting to pull the hairpins out.

TheBeard likes this.
  4. TheBeard

TheBeard Level 24

So, for actual off-topic shit,

Anyone around these parts from Scotland/Ireland? I'm going there for a trip (my wife directs a university band going abroad) in about 10 days. Don't have a lot of free time, but we could maybe attempt to meet up for a brew. Also, can't wait to sample the whiskies and beers :D

5. SumiXam

SumiXam Level 51

Tip back an Irn-Bru for me while you're in Scotland @TheBeard.

TheBeard likes this.
  6. binary flotsam

binary flotsam Level 36

I knew a dude from Scotland, we stopped talking because he went crazy. Let me see if I hunt him down :hilarious:
    Have a great trip though man, gorgeous gorgeous. If you get the time drop us a drunk post.

TheBeard and Thatguynobodyknows like this.
  7. TheBeard

TheBeard Level 24

How many people from here still play SWFC? How have things been since January (last time I logged in to do anything other than to simply log in)? I've committed to my "retirement" now, especially with how active I am with this game.

8. Electricboa

Electricboa Level 26

I'm still on SWFC but not nearly as active as I used to be. Mostly, it's for my legion. We actually got one of the epic ships last time, so that was pretty nice. It's just the meta has moved far beyond what I'm willing to do. Everyone wants lines of Kylo Ren or Phasma and I'm still using my Blizzard form. The whole Awakening feature just made the line between PTP and FTP wider. I was always FTP, but I'd gotten a pretty good collection from patience and luck. But there's no way I can beat people with all Awakened cards. Maybe when they do it with Old Sid. I've got 7 of him at 4/7, so I could Awaken 3 and still use 4 Old Sids in my Blizzard form. Not tat I have the Holocrons to do it, but still.

9. TheBeard

TheBeard Level 24

That's one of the reasons why I quit. I was f2p as well and being a cloner I knew I was never going to compete anyway, so when they threw the awakened stuff out I decided to call it quits. Stuck with the legion for a couple rounds, but then they ended up splitting into two for some reason or another and I figured that was a good time to bail. Once I get back from Scotland/Ireland I'm probably going to do some sort of raffle over with the clone bros and gals, since that's pretty much what my stock is anyway.

binary flotsam likes this.
  10. SumiXam

SumiXam Level 51

I'm still playing SWFC. I'm a sucker for the trading game.

11. roadburn12

roadburn12 Level 34

Im still pretty active in SWFC, cant really tear myself away from my legion. Im actually enjoying the Awakening thing, and have been stocking up on some older card iv always likes in hopes they get awakened soon *cough* Obi pad *cough* Im also a Ftp person so the really high end awakened shit is well beyond my reach but thats not really any different then when it was 3po that was out of reach.

12. Electricboa

Electricboa Level 26

Actually, Juggernaught forms are now supposed to be the best vehicle forms out there. I don't think that many Awakened cards are needed for it. I'm not sure, I never really followed Clones. I always wanted an Empire themed form.

13. binary flotsam

binary flotsam Level 36

Happily and fully retired from SWFC. Do miss the old legion, though. Was going to stop playing freemium crap all together, but then they decided to make Star Wars Pokemon.

TheBeard likes this.
  14. Electricboa

Electricboa Level 26

[​IMG]

15. binary flotsam

binary flotsam Level 36

I knew that little bastard was up to something! The lady friend always gives me shit, "did you catch em all?" My reply is "Can we not afford to eat?"

TheBeard likes this.
  16. EllBringa

EllBringa Level 44

Medals:
    Jugg is alright, but quickly losing ground against awakened forms.

17. SumiXam

SumiXam Level 51

Yep, its day in the sun wasn't near as long as my beloved GM's. Still does reasonably well in PG though, but I started gathering pieces for get another form change a few weeks back.

18. roadburn12

roadburn12 Level 34

What sort of form are you moving too now sumi?

19. SumiXam

SumiXam Level 51

I'm going to try JIH I think, but I'm pretty sure I'll need sniper support and going after that makes my head spin

20. roadburn12

roadburn12 Level 34

Well damn, that will be one expensive form change. You going for Chewie sniper support or just leia?