NEW Dungeon During 4th of July Weekend!

Discussion in 'Summoners War: Sky Arena' started by Yongseo, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Yongseo

Yongseo Level 10

Heroic Dungeon of 4-Star Monster Undine with Wind Attribute Revealed!

Summoners,

The Heroic Dungeon of 4-Star Monster Undine with Wind Attribute will be open for 3 days, from July 4th - July 6th!

Heroic Dungeons can be found at the Cairos Dungeons, but be sure to be prepared before you enter, because these Dungeons are crazy hard!

The Heroic Dungeon has a total of 3 stages, and by clearing the stages you can loot the Summoning Pieces for the designated Monster.

You may or may not loot a Summoning Piece at the 1st Stage, but you are guaranteed to loot Summoning Pieces at the 2nd and 3rd Stage.

If you want to check out how many Summoning Pieces you've collected, just go to the Summonhenge and tap Summon Monster on the bottom of the Menu.

If you've collected all 50 Pieces, you will see that a new button will pop up in the Summon Menu.

If you think you're up for the challenge, march to the Heroic Dungeons and prove yourself! Collect the Summoning Pieces and Summon the 4-Star Monster Undine with Wind Attribute!

Good luck!

2. askael

askael Level 13

So 50 scroll pieces for a 4* wind *unawakened* Undine.

I'm on my 7th run on B1 and I only got 2 pieces so far. One run of B1 = 5 energy.
    Tried B2 once and it was far more difficult that B1.

I really hope she's worth it.

3. Yongseo

Yongseo Level 10

Well its a natural 4* so her stats are high. Plus she packs a decent heal. Good for anyone without a decent healer.

and well... SHES FREE. :)

But yeah I cant beat B2 so...

4. askael

askael Level 13

Yah I'll stick with grinding B1. At least it gives 3-4k mana if you don't get a scroll :)

5. ChickenO

ChickenO Level 17

Medals:
    She's well worth the energy. She's a FINE Defense unit for your Arena Defense. Give her Guard Runes with HP% or Energy Runes with DEF% and she'll be ridiculously hard to take down in Arena. Pair her up with some other healers or tankers and she'll flourish! Make sure you take advantage of this event because it's a free Base 4* and a dam good one at that! Good Luck!