New at app invsion Deck help

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pedro rodrigues, Apr 23, 2017.

1. pedro rodrigues

pedro rodrigues Level 7

Hello all, i have been playing for severall months now, and i have been loving the game, but now i am stuck on pg11/pg10, and as most of the players i dont want to spend a ton of cash just to get some more steps up.
    I want to make an upgrade to my deck, but dont know what to do with it, can someone help??

I also have some other cards on the forge, as 5* old dooku, 5* boba trh or even an 5* old hux.

One of the ideas was replace the 2 awk old vaders for 2 awk nines, one 4* phasma for the 5* old hux, and 2 4* megablasters for 2 5* phasmas. And make a FO right wing, with the constantly boost of the hux.

All the cards are maxed (skill adn "power")

Thanks in advance for the help

Attached Files:

2. pedro rodrigues

pedro rodrigues Level 7

Sorry i forgott to present my self.

My name is Pedro Rodrigues, and i am from Portugal. I am a regular player, and i've heard about your forums, from an in game chat with an another player.

I'm starting to search your forums, and I've found quite useful information, the deck builder is one of them, the other was the card status list.

As you have already realized my experience is not much, but I am trying to change that.

All for now, see you all soon.

3. WeMustResist

WeMustResist Level 20

what does your deck look like? which one in your signature?

from cards in your signature, I would do this:
    http://swfcdecks.com/builder?deck=eJx9zUEOgDAIRNELuRgYIO1ZjPe/hpRGrTFx90I+sIuwQyGOTRDaBu1F8bBfrmtKJskMzPKuVvtwCaBRHEEmSZt328Va+06l39/gijAeJ0+PJyw=

you would want to null the front row. Because kylo is no awakened, he wont last long so you may not want to run him

or if you want to null mid, I would do this
    http://swfcdecks.com/builder?deck=e...xlExVn/IfJLkiaKk5+dQs00op4/2iX5gH0Ojk/QBY+Ccs

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  4. pedro rodrigues

pedro rodrigues Level 7

The deck that i have now is the one that have only one NINES, the other one is the changes that was thinking in do it.

I am not sure if i made it properly, my front row is the one with the VADERS, the JANGO and the NINES (so front row is the one in the top of the image).

KYLO is evo1+ and is on the back row, and is only in the form because of the skill (constantly increases DS cards)

The MAS on the 2nd row might be a good idea to make the 1st row stronger, but will they last to make the diference? Because every time i encounter a form with long range cards/vehicles, the row in the middle is the 1st one to go down, when there is low defense cards.

Another thing, i have been reading that most of the players chose 1 of 2 options: left, right or both sides stronger (you start to destroy the "wings" of your opponent, and when your middle fall you will continuo the battle with the cards of your wings), or stronger in the middle (that makes the middle of your opponent fall first, and when their wings come to de middle, they are probably already weaker) is this true??
    The options that you put in your post is an example of a formation that favor the form in the middle, correct?

And if you had to change any of the cards with better ones (no top tier), what would you change?

Hope not to be annoying with all this questions. Thanks a lot for you opinion and help.

5. Space

Space Level 37

General will get you more traffic to the thread for advice

I would to this first
    http://swfcdecks.com/builder?deck=e...1ShYkW5u73XALRKPhGZQjo/WL0+Ie31YwZ+8HVU0nPQ==

Kylo is nice if your gonna do boosted mids and you can use the boost but by putting him on your back line you give up a fairly large leader boost. The boost (attack and def) is highest when your leader is in the front line (6% then 4 then 2%)

So a back row kylo boosts 2.?% due to his skill then 2% in the back row and is very easy to kill. Using a vader or the nines as a leader increases the boost to 6% ...

The next issue is to address the lack of damage with some back end punch
    This can be achieved using snipers (Zam or SST) or mids (phasma, vader HMB, boba fett, jango) or Hux CT. 5* phasma can be subed for any mid or front line card. She needs to be nulled though.
    If you like Vader then something like this with Vader HMB as a leader to null that row

http://swfcdecks.com/builder?deck=e...5TGlhKxi71YVWq/GBkLXUSqgdU3jxJ/DsP9wPYJQnQQ==

could move towards something like this too

http://swfcdecks.com/builder?deck=e...GYzCKfXUF9ptTIDQhfTFrA/383uzJD04Bt2LzcQI/mycT

Lots of options. Just depends how you want to move forward. First order isn't a bad idea as there will be more cards released with the next movie which could help a lot

6. pedro rodrigues

pedro rodrigues Level 7

thankx a lot for the help, good ideas on there, didnt think in ls and ds in same form.
    thats hmb ideia could be nice, as he hit the 3 rows (if i am not mistaken), need to give it a try.

thankx again

7. pedro rodrigues

pedro rodrigues Level 7

didnt know about the diference on the leader position.

1st change:

kylo out...hux in (until i get an awakened and send him to the front row)
    leader: vader front row

going to put same post on general...thankx for the tip