Need Some Advice on Team and Heroes

Discussion in 'Character Discussions' started by IanNugroho, Jul 8, 2015.

1. IanNugroho

IanNugroho Level 5

hi guys, currently im focusing on Ultron, is he really worth it in max level? and my current play style is im focusing on one heroes after another. is this style is worth it?

and i just wondering, if Team Punisher-Daredevil-Spiderman is really good? because it has many bonuses. and if u have crystal what you use it for? chest? flash sale?

2. TMF Richie

TMF Richie Level 7

I user 1 high level champ to level up 2 more at a time. Get at least one high level first so that you can do that. I like Ultron, but I wouldn't consider him high tier. Punisher and Daredevil aren't that great, but Spiderman is awesome. Maybe try running Cap, Iron Man, and Spidey to start out. It all just depends on your play style and personal preference to characters.

I usually use my crystals for flash sales, but once again, just depends on play style and how much you want to spend.

3. unco dan

unco dan Level 9

i second richie. ultron is good, and if you like him, then by all means focus on him. but there are definitely other characters that are better and more accessible.

spidey-ironman-cap will be better than pun-dd-spidey

and yes, use crystals for flash sales. or cap's uniform. i've never used crystals on chests..

4. IanNugroho

IanNugroho Level 5

i love ironman in the movies, but not in here, it's just doesnt suit my playstyle. and i just farming gold for 1 day full. and i got 250k at the moment, do you have any idea what i should spend it for?

5. unco dan

unco dan Level 9

spend your gold on upgrading your character's gears first, then abilities

ironman is actually pretty good once you get his 3rd ability...his leadership ability is really good too. if you like ironman, war machine is probably one of the best characters

6. IanNugroho

IanNugroho Level 5

so what are you saying is, if i like ultron very much, and i use my crystal when his biometrics appears as an flash sales?

7. unco dan

unco dan Level 9

yep!

8. IanNugroho

IanNugroho Level 5

okay maybe i'll try what u suggested to me, and what do you choose? +HP by Lv or +HP?

9. Psycho Achilles

Psycho Achilles Level 5

Ultron is a solid character in my opinion. Decent team ups and abilities. Also if you have his uniforms he can create a matchup advantage which is nice. I would say don't buy any of the chests( dimension etc). Flash sales or packages are probably a Better deal.
    I personally like memories of civil war with spidey cap and iron man.

10. TMF Richie

TMF Richie Level 7

Depending on the number, HP is higher than by Lv. There's a thread around here somewhere that goes into more details.

11. IanNugroho

IanNugroho Level 5

ya, i think the same way, ultron is solid, but i heard Ultron-Vision-Destroyer is not a good team? maybe the best team for ultron is Ultron-Scarlet Witch-Quicksilver lol.
    and i just got the yellow jacket, is he worthy to build?

12. edollas

edollas Level 9

for me vision is the best heroes in this game, and i bought destroyer when i first play, so vision ultron and destroyer are my main team alongside JI team

i dont like ironman tho, haha

dari nama nya orang indo ya ?

13. Reuben_CPM

Reuben_CPM Level 6

Personally like Ultron very much and I am currently working on it too .. just find that his auto attack is awesome with his relatively high defense and HP .. though his skills are not that useful .. I still think he is worthy to farm and raise

14. Kilmasis

Kilmasis Level 12

For Atk, Def and Hp, the First Option should always be the % one.
    You can get slightly above +50% for Atk and Def, and 192% for HP. Roughly, at lvl 40 this is equivalent to +20atk (phys or eng), +20 def (phys or eng) and +80 hp (actual number +76.8).

So just don't think too much, first options for all 3 should always be % based. anything past 1st option should NEVER be % based.

15. IamBibe

IamBibe Level 10

This should summarize what the other threads are telling. Good read

16. IamBibe

IamBibe Level 10

What do you mean bu his skills are not that useful? you just need to learn how to chain them up

17. IanNugroho

IanNugroho Level 5

vision is great, i love his AOU costume. and yes im an indonesian but maybe we'll stick to english in this forum thou lol

18. Reuben_CPM

Reuben_CPM Level 6

I mean .. seems Ultron's auto attack is more effective as his skills somehow miss quite often (or for me only Lol)