Natural 5 stars that you don't use... :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Ohshow, Apr 20, 2015.

1. binhdocco2

binhdocco2 Level 9

Kro's first skill boosts both: -def + dot 3 turns

your team is not stable, you need more disabled monters that have sleep, stun, provoke, freeze effect on skill1 or slow aoe

2. Drathen

Drathen Level 10

The Natty i have that i do not use is my Juno still sitting at 5* max debating 6*ing just dont have a good team to use her with ATM

3. binhdocco2

binhdocco2 Level 9

Hey guys, just to share with you my ToA team on Hard Mode, now I am on f86 and I hope I will pass f90 this month

Enjoy fun !

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Darky

Darky Level 15

How you do bosses which you can't use dots?

5. binhdocco2

binhdocco2 Level 9

haha, I use healers + supporters

Darky likes this.
  6. octane

octane Level 9

Did you use thrain to go mostly through all hard stages? after seeing this I'm planing to up my thrain, thanks !

7. Xylphonse

Xylphonse Level 5

Is there something special about dark pixie? Is it the elemental neutral? Because shannon would also have decelerate skill?

8. Ohshow

Ohshow Level 21

Medals:
    to add to this...

Wouldn't aria be better?
    1. More cc with 1st skill
    2. Tankier
    3. Has slow and glancing
    4. Much cooler imo :)

Is she viable replacement or is she a luxury that most people don't have if they missed the early HOH?

9. Blinkie

Blinkie Level 11

I don't use: Kat (hope to get chloe from next summon stone set), Fire Ifrit (haven't bothered to 6* him yet)
    Limited use: Juno (rarely in arena and gw), Seara (Just gw offense for speed boost, don't have bombers to go with her yet)

10. binhdocco2

binhdocco2 Level 9

yes, he is my main DPS monster

I am so sad with the new patch that com2us has fixed the atk bar, I can't use fire sylph as leader anymore now. I replaced him with Wind Grifon, but the team is not perfect as before
    yes, shannon's skill 2 is easy to miss on fire element. if you have Light Succubus, you should use her for dark pixie
    You're right, Aria is the best for cc team. I am so regret that I already food her :(

11. octane

octane Level 9

@binhdocco2

why can't you use fire sylph as leader anymore? are you using violent focus on thrain? good thing a didn't fodder my thrain before

12. EddieEdit

EddieEdit Level 2

Hi guys so far I've pulled 3 natural 5*s: wind monkey king, water polar queen, and wind hell lady. What's the consensus on these monsters for PVP and PVE?

13. Scygame

Scygame Level 22

wow that's some serious luck, I know the polar queen could be very useful with despair revenge bc she has 2x aoe skills plus her regular debuffs defense so on a revenge attack she could end up defense debuffing. The only problem with her is the vast amount of Lushens out there, but if you stack tons of HP on her then she should be ok , throw her on defense with darion and bella and Vero lead and I'm sure it would be very interesting. wind monkey king i see alot in higher guildwars for some reason but I don't see many wind hell lady at all. Could also be that many people don't have one? not sure but ultimately there is a meta team for every weakness in the game, at some point it begins to be a "bag of tricks" game. Like having an assortment of 6 stars for every occasion becomes a must if you want to get up to guardian and hang around imo.

post edit: wind hell lady could be useful as a group team defense debuffer, monkey king also defense debuffs and has passive counterattack so you could put despair revenge runes on him and he could stun mobs. I think the 3 of those units together on the same team with monkey king as leader for hp skill with a violent chloe or bella could be devastating because they all defense debuff.

14. something or another

something or another Level 14

I have a 6* fully max skilled Wind Hell Lady (Ethna) and she does some serious work for me in AO and in GW. She is runed Rage Blade with accuracy around 50% and she constantly lands global def debuff. I run her with a stunner (despair Tyron or despair Baretta) and the battle usually goes like this: Stunner AOE stuns, Ethna AOE Def Debuffs, my DPS nukes and Ethna cleans up any stragglers with her 3rd skill (usually hits for 15-20k) and stuns again if the HP is low enough on the remaining unit.

So for your build (building off of what @Scygame has said) You could have a very DEF Debuff Heavy AO, GW, or AD comp with some very high Damage Potential. Just make sure that you have some answers for the occasional Fire tank that could do some major damage to your team. (in my cases, I usually sub my DPS unit for HWA to lock them down).

Best of luck to you!

In regards to the original thread: I have been super lucky (as well as super spendy) and pulled 3 Nat 5* (Wind Hell lady, Wind Phoenix, and Wind Oracle) Wind Oracle is currently in Storage because I have no real need for a bomber-team and she would really shine and meet her potential with her leader skill if they fixed her 3rd skill to take into account turn ticks for Continual Damage. SO, until then she sits and waits at 5* while my others have already been 6*'ed. =) Wind Hell Lady does some serious work in AO and GW and Wind Phoenix is my PVE/SD homewrecker ;)

Regards everyone!

TL;DR: Wind Oracle (Seara) sits in my box.

15. Granatas

Granatas Level 14

got only 1 nat 5* LEO. Tried already lots of combos of whatever you can imagine. For example i build up a 6* Spectra and tried him in AO or AD with Spectra Verdehile and healer, but he only is kinda fine not awesome. Love him in gw ad with Chasun and Darion. Those three give me most of my wins there.
    So he is worth to be a nat 5* but stays way behind Laika.

16. ExUprising

ExUprising Level 12

Sorry to revive an old thread but I think that this thread is very interesting. I just recently about 3 days ago got my first natural 5 star which is a water polar queen. I runed her with rage blade and to put it nicely, she sucked. I had like 150% crit damage and 60% crit rate (with Sieq buff) and she just wasn't working so I switched to fatal blade taking some runes off of my Argen and Raoq on the free rune removal day. She's doing better now, 5 star level 34 but she still doesn't shine as much as I thought she would and I think I only hurt myself by taking runes off of basically my two best attackers, Argen and Raoq. I dunno how far she will get and eventually I will probably switch over to despair or something. Anyways, good night.

17. Nubman

Nubman Level 7

Hmmm currently I dont use juno or laika much. Kata, sigma, and verad I use all the time, and will probably start using water monkey king once he is 6 star and awakened

ExUprising likes this.
  18. I also have a LEO which I had a while now but havnt 6* yet as I got other mobs I found would help me overall more...

I recently 6* Verde, Hwa, Copper, as I find LEO without them is not good.... I havnt found LEO good for def as other team can make use of his passive...

LEO COPPER RANDY CHLOE is a good AO
    LEO Verde Bella Bernard might work as AD never tried it

Charlotte is the other mob I rarely use but occasionally use her in Offensive vs certain teams.... Chloe Charlotte Taor Galleon

I also Rarely Use my Ariel as find ariel easy to kill and healing not as good for example chasun....

I play in the asia server and normally in channel 65

say hi if u see me

19. Kirito148

Kirito148 Level 14

my beth cuz i have no runes for her lol

20. swboost

swboost Level 1

You can get many Natural 5 Stars from \swboost\com by increasing your summoning chance rate.