my first post

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JelleH, Apr 13, 2017.

1. JelleH

JelleH Level 11

Hey Guys,

I've been reading the forums for some time now and it has been really helpful. I finally decided to create an account.

My name is Jelle which is also my ingame name.

I'm currently in PG11 with this form
    Screenshot_2017-04-13-12-48-13.png

2. hammy~the~hamsta

hammy~the~hamsta Level 59

Welcome! There is lots to be learned and participate in on these forums:)
    I think you will have fun being here
    Your form looks good, I think besides finishing the obvious things such as queen and jjbgs you should look into making a new support deck. The support cards you have aren't doing much. You probably want nullify/hp/prep/ and ambush. Attached a link below for support deck combos.
    Maybe also consider a second bail and moving queen over one to the right, to double boost 3 cards. And besides that I think you might benefit from a 3po gg or 4* finn in place of something, to keep your politicians alive.
    http://appinvasion.com/threads/new-support-deck-recipes.446789/

Darth Glaxus likes this.
  3. JelleH

JelleH Level 11

Thanks for the tips. I've never payed much attention to my support deck. It's a basic ambush + clone and jedi boost.

I've built an Awk 5* Finn to protect queen and bail. I want to replace Aayla for Finn.

I also like your idea for another bail. I wanted to drop Fives anyway.

4. TPW

TPW Level 54

Hi and welcome to the forums. The first quick piece of advice I can give is to get a weak card in there so Ben JiH gets boosted properly. The best choice is 2* Ashla. Very low stats. Get an evomax card of her but don't enhance her after you've made her evomax.

I take it you're already an a decent legion? I like to ask that to new members :)

5. JelleH

JelleH Level 11

Thanks TPW. Won't a 2* get taken out too soon to be helpfull for ben?

My legion is not really that good. We only have a handful of active players, so that's frustrating some times, but we're working on something.
    I'm very active myself but I find it hard to make it to most of the legion battles like LaW. That's why I haven't changed legions.

6. TPW

TPW Level 54

JelleH likes this.
  7. JelleH

JelleH Level 11

I'm already using ambush, but I have to look into building a new support deck. I just threw in some stuff to get ambush to level 3.