Free iOS Mutants: Genetic Gladiators (by Kobojo)

Discussion in 'Game Threads' started by NeoCHI, Apr 25, 2014.

Rate this game:
/5,
  1. NeoCHI

NeoCHI Admin Moderator Developer

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
    BloodBath likes this.
  2. BloodBath

BloodBath Level 11

Just started playing this game. The graphics I say are amazing. Best in it's category by far! They're cel shaded like Borderlands and all unit moves have smooth great looking animations for them.

I haven't played very long so I can't tell if it's a pay to win scenario but it's very popular on FB so hopefully they kept it similar.

3. Robot

Robot Level 11

I absolutely love this game , at first I wasn't sure so I just decided to download it and it was the best choice i have ever made , I like the combination maker but the only thing I don't like is the energy/tickets but over all amazing job on the game I love it make more of these games

4. Gideon Graves

Gideon Graves Level 7

I was wondering who created this review, seeing as it's far more advanced in terms of design than any of ours. Good job Neo.

5. ToeJam

ToeJam Level 11

This game has some serious graphics and artwork. I agree with BloodBath in that it's graphics are best in it's category. There doesn't seem to be alot of strategy in the game though...sad to say. It would be good if it had some healers.

6. NeoCHI

NeoCHI Admin Moderator Developer

This actually isn't a review. It's just a new game that I'm featuring on the main page. It serves as a new release article and a way to get more traffic to the game discussion forum, which I'm desperately trying to do.

7. Jack Reacher

Jack Reacher Level 9

This is one of the better monster collecting games I've played on mobile. Best part is the breeding aspect.