Mobilize a hero?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Commander' started by Drail14me, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Drail14me

Drail14me Level 6

How do you use a hero in a battle?

I have a Hero Command. I click on it and then "Mobilize", I trained Han Solo and he shows "Standing by". The screen says "select a hero to mobilize" but nothing happens when I select Han.

Maybe I'm to early in the game where it won't allow me to. I've had the Hero Command for a while but I just finished the mission that required me to build it. Figured I'd be able to use my Hero on the next mission but nope.

2. Dan the Librarian

Dan the Librarian Level 9

Your heroes will only be available in PvP. If you have one ready for a battle it should say "FULL" over your Hero Command center.

3. Filthy_SinBag

Filthy_SinBag Level 9

I asked this earlier...You can only use the Hero's in PvP battles..not missions

4. cwack1

cwack1 Level 3

Will hero fight for you in defense of your Command?

5. Filthy_SinBag

Filthy_SinBag Level 9

Not for your base defense..if thats what your asking.

6. cwack1

cwack1 Level 3

It is, thanks.

7. Anyone else having a problem with mobilizing heros.. After most recent update it will only allow me one hero at a time, even though I have unlocked two spots.

8. Filthy_SinBag

Filthy_SinBag Level 9

You can only use one hero per PvP battle...You should be able to build them though. I haven't had any problems..I always go into battle with Han and Chewy on tap

9. Darth Hank

Darth Hank Guest

You unlock the second space when you reach lvl 4 hero command, but you cannot use it until you reach lvl 5 hero command (at least for Empire).

10. taidgh

taidgh Guest

what is the point of leia then? her favourite target is infantry.... you can only use hero's for PvP, when you attack a base their isn't infantry... seem's pointless to me...

11. Filthy_SinBag

Filthy_SinBag Level 9

I have been experimenting lately with her..she is basically a "generalist" meaning whatever you put her in front of she will destroy...she's really fast at it too.

12. Darth Hank

Darth Hank Guest

You can use heroes in campaigns, so maybe that's where she will be useful. I wouldn't be surprised if the next one has more infantry enemies. Until I read about it here, I had no idea Leia even existed; I've never been attacked by her. Always Chewie, Han once in a blue moon.

13. skywlkr76

skywlkr76 Level 41

Dumb question: If I upgrade my hero command to let me use both spaces...does that mean I can take 2 heroes into battle?

14. Dan the Librarian

Dan the Librarian Level 9

You can take two into battle, but once you release the first, the second will be greyed out and you will not be able to deploy them in this battle. They will head back to your base and be ready for your next battle.

15. skywlkr76

skywlkr76 Level 41

Cool, thanks for the info.

16. skywlkr76

skywlkr76 Level 41

Just out of curiosity, what heroes do you get if you play as the Empire?

17. Filthy_SinBag

Filthy_SinBag Level 9

The gray AT-AT, gray AT-ST..and the AT-..2 legged ..missel shooting weird walker lol

18. desert_rat

desert_rat Guest

Thought we had just established that heros can only be used in PvP.
    Something that wasn't made adequately clear IMO.

19. andi_kan

andi_kan Moderator

Medals:
    Thanks for necro-ing this old thread.

1) Heroes can be deployed in PvP and certain missions. Though most missions give you their own heroes.

2) Empire has a 4th hero added -- the Royal Guard. Don't know how close a comparison it is to Leia, but RG is melee, attacks turrets (previously infantry) and moves fast. Highest HP of all heroes too. (His mother fed him lots of iron and vitamins so he's got thicker skull than an AT-AT hull?) All in all, pretty useless.

20. Ryan Wolfe

Ryan Wolfe Level 8

Regarding the anti-infantry heroes (and units) - you can run into infantry when doing PVP if the base you are attacking has a Squad Center and it has troops in it (gained by joining a squad and then having someone donate troops to you).

If you have 2 or 3 slots unlocked in your Hero Center, then you can drop in Liea if you see storm troopers coming out of the enemy Squad Center - otherwise drop in Han or Chewing (depending on the situation).