Method to download -Must Read (Android update link updated; 4/24/2014)

Discussion in 'Fullbokko Heroes' started by Sheltis, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Sheltis

Sheltis Level 23

First, be sure to check this thread out!
    http://appinvasion.com/index.php?threads/what-is-fullbokko-heroes.16318/
    You should at least know what you are trying to download.

For android users, make sure your device is listed in one of the lists in the following link.
    http://official.fullbokko.drecom.jp/qa.html#android

I'll make the 78-pictures-tutorial as soon as this thread is posted.

Now, without further ado, let's get on downloading!

iOS Device:

To download a Japanese App game, you will need to make a Japanese iTunes Account.
    If I try to make the whole procedure from scratch, it'll take really long, so lemme do some...*asks google sensei* *clicks on Yahoo answer* *copy&paste*
    source: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130810071616AAx0qCp

1. Go the prefered store (Japanese in this case).
    2. Search for the app you want.
    3. Click on the 'free' button near the app.
    4. iTunes will ask for Apple id and password.
    5. Click on Create Apple id on the bottom of the dialog box.
    6. Follow the steps to make the Apple id (like email id, security questions and passwords)
    7. When in payment page you will get 4 options, namely - VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Free.
    8. Click on free once and proceed forward.
    9. Your request will be rejected and you will be redirected to the payment page again.
    10.Your free apple id will be created and your app will begin to download shortly.
    11. Later sometimes credit card number will be asked. Just ignore it and it won't come again.

^The above method should work, since one of my friend made Japanese iTunes account to play the Shingeki no Kyojin game (the game that's like a copy of Clash of Clans but they're Kyojin...which becomes 100x better if you are SnK fan. :D)

For the payment method, mine looks like this
    image.jpg
    I did it randomly, so you can just search Google and put in the random valid info if you don't mind taking time for that, haha.

After you finish making an account, go to the following link, and start the download!
    https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/id771310916

With this Japanese iTune account, you can also download the Japanese Brave Frontier and you can start playing that as well!

Now...onto Android device (Sorry, I don't have android, so I asked my friend, and he definitely knows what he's talking about).

Shoutout: Thank you Adam rrrr for the help!

Android Device:

If you just need the .apk file, use this.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/201880079/jp.co.drecom.drif-2.apk

First, make sure your Android supports the game. You don't want to waste time doing fruitless efforts, and we definitely don't want the question: "Why can't I play this game on my Android device?", when the answer's already being answered in their official website, right guys?

Because English Play Store doesn't have Japanese app, well the game we need, so you'll have to download the VPN App...

Before I forget, if somebody already have the .APK file uploaded, you don't have to follow this method...but I recommend you remembering or easily refer back to thread just in case that .apk provider's missing or too busy to upload .apk file. (the download link for .apk file is in the 2nd line of Android Device: section, just in case you missed it.)

Download this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tigervpns.android

Use this guide: http://virtual-emotions.net/2013/accessing-google-plays-japanese-app-storefront/

Hmm...and yeah, and I think you can download the Fullbokko Heroes (as I have said before, I don't have Android device to provide any form of testimony.)

Here's the download link from the play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.drecom.drif&hl=ja

Also, make sure you do the DATA TRANSFER just in case you lose the saved files by doing something.
    I'll post more about that in coming-soon tutorial thread.

Hurray, this thread's finally done!

EDIT:
    Also, it would be helpful if you guys put a link to one of the thread hopefully the intro one to spread the word about this game, of course, only when you feel like this game's worth sharing to other people. Just putting it in your signature for one day would be awesome. :D

P.S. Like this post if this helped you in any way!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
    Ssunny, EoTN and Jshipp like this.
  2. Sheltis

Sheltis Level 23

Jshipp likes this.
  3. Verc

Verc Level 9

Everything was fine till i tried entering my credit card details and got told that they cant take payment from it. -.- I had no issues paying from my cards so i dont know what is the problem. :(

4. Trystansr

Trystansr Level 60

Medals:
    on which device?

5. Verc

Verc Level 9

On the iphone.

6. Trystansr

Trystansr Level 60

Medals:
    ok - it seems every time someone brings up grabbing iOS games from the JP iTunes store, they always talk about creating new bogus iTunes accounts.
    I was able to grab JP BF by changing my existing iTunes account country/region to JP, grabbing the game, and switching back.
    I did the same for Fullbokko without incident. Never prompted for credit cards or anything, since it was already on file.

7. Verc

Verc Level 9

How do you do that? I tried but everytime i clicked download, they kicked me back to the Singapore app store. :(

8. Trystansr

Trystansr Level 60

Medals:
    Odd. I did my iTunes changes/initial download from my pc, not my phone. Maybe that's the difference?
    In PC iTunes you can just select change country and input Japan - select a prefecture and an area code (it will suggest one, just use that one. It's not that picky). That should get you into the JP iTunes store. Once you have the app downloaded to your PC, you can then sync it onto your phone/pad.

9. Luna

Luna Level 28

I'm confused...On how exactly to play this on android using TigerVPN.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  10. Sheltis

Sheltis Level 23

Updated with the new download link.

Honestly, I have no idea, so I'm sending that question to my friend.
    You did check out that guide, right?

11. Luna

Luna Level 28

Yes, I did. I checked out the guide.

The Only thing I couldn't do was reach the JP Google Play Store without using IMarket.

And Using the VPN did not help me go to the JP Google Play Store. I cleared Cache and Data and i was still sent back to the US Google Play Store with the VPN on Japan.

12. Sheltis

Sheltis Level 23

I got a reply from him:
    "hmm, in tigervpn at the bottom there's a button to connect
    it's instant for me and in android there's a notification saying it's working"

13. Luna

Luna Level 28

The thing is. When I start up the game and everything, It gets to a Button in Japanese probably saying as i've seen before, that it's updating, but I got the Latest Version already.

I checked that App iMarket to make sure I had the correct version, I did. I also uninstalled it from that app and reinstalled from the same app and I'm still getting the same thing.

That's the only thing getting in my way of playing Fullbokko Heroes, is that Updating thing. http://appinvasion.com/index.php?threads/wont-let-me-play-strange-error.19093/ Same thing i'm dealing with.

Isn't the Latest Version 1.1.0?

14. Sheltis

Sheltis Level 23

For iOS, yeah.
    But for some reason, android had a new update.
    Also my friend said "btw, it was easy for me to update too, didn't have to launch the vpn just had to go to my apps page and hit update".

15. AdamR

AdamR Level 5

The latest Android version should be 1.1.3 which is in the first post.
    Have you tried installing that .APK?

16. Luna

Luna Level 28

Oh the latest is 1.1.3? Ok...I had 1.1.0.

17. Luna

Luna Level 28

And still 1.1.0...That Link seems to still download the 1.1.0 version o-o..

If the game didn't support my device, i wouldn't even be able to start it, etc right?

Ok, time to check the new version to see if it works.

18. Sheltis

Sheltis Level 23

Oops, should be fixed now.
    The previous link stayed behind that text, lol.

19. Luna

Luna Level 28

Probably should point out that on the page with the app and everything, says it's Not Compatible with this version. Yet..I'm able to run 1.1.0 no problem till I get to the update button of course >_<

Another Great Game I'll probably miss out on :(

20. Sheltis

Sheltis Level 23

Aww, it's still not working?
    Well there's going to be a maintenance tomorrow, let's see if that does anything.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014