Malice Jewel Drop rate

Discussion in 'Raid' started by JigsawX, Mar 8, 2015.

1. AlexA

AlexA Level 51

Now server works well.
    Maybe it was due to the flood-in crowd.
    According to FB, they sent out the 3rd wave of invitation.
    But this would always be a problem. What if higher RC is out?
    Only invatation of 30k ppl crushed the server. Afraid we may need at least 4 worlds after RB launches.

Jcar likes this.
  2. Plitzskin

Plitzskin Level 49

Everyone who got invited would flood the server, shouldn't they be expecting that? Making up for lost ground so to speak but that's natural given how people have waited so long for it..

Still expecting to somehow see raid being closed temporarily while they move another server or 2 to handle the influx of raiders the more they invite people

Jcar and Juan León like this.
  3. AlexA

AlexA Level 51

The exp in the past told us, gomi might be the only one who failed to predict server issues. Every gomi's unexpected error was expected by players.
    Basically, trend not to advocate their invitation way. The longer time RCB takes means the more unfair to those not invited. If the beta test was scheduled in stages, they should shorten the period of time for each stage.
    Yea, I was in, but my fellows not. They have been waiting for 9 months. Nothing changed for them. Wish Gomi had known that.

Jcar likes this.
  4. Plitzskin

Plitzskin Level 49

Seriously Gumi can't be that incompetent can they? Really making a fool out of their CEO taking a pay cut & all..

If this keeps up the more people will leave the game & just quit.. Went into FB & saw plenty of below 100s getting in also alts its ridiculous.. Don't think they'll help in any way to the "testings"..

3rd time unlucky btw.. Forcing my retirement? I am feeling that way now..-.-

Juan León and Jcar like this.
  5. PCB

PCB Level 14

Do you have to craft the demon shield and seal sword for the malice jewel to show up in the capital ? Ive finished RC3 but I dont see it in the list of craftable spheres

6. EffectBF

EffectBF Level 13

You need a rare drop for the sphere first. Ex: Phantom eye, ghost jewel

7. PCB

PCB Level 14

ahh , that makes sense thanks

8. AlexA

AlexA Level 51

7 days for a single queen jewel. Not got yet.
    So frustrated. Do you know which part of Melion should I destroy? Head or Arms?

Jcar likes this.
  9. EffectBF

EffectBF Level 13

I went right for the core (I have 4 Malice Jewels now, btw). It has the most HP and I can usually take down everything else if I do that. I think there's a general consensus now that killing all the body parts will give you more drops.

10. AlexA

AlexA Level 51

Did you solo the missions?
    How's the drop rate?
    Yesterday morning, my friend invited me to a Melion mission.
    I helped him clear the boss. He got a queen jewel. Meh.
    At least it dropped.

Jcar likes this.
  11. AlexA

AlexA Level 51

Yes, they were.
    Actually the immortal boss bug and iOS-can't-select-mission bug happened every time when players flooded in on RCB kickoff and after 2nd wave of RCB invitatioin sent.
    Now it seems to be a permanent bug after the official launch.
    It takes over 25 min to finish M10 RC3, where there are only 2 bosses.
    Don't think time's enough for M11, where are 3 bosses there.
    Now I don't raid, tired of having to kill every boss at least 5 times.

Everybody is doubting the server capacity. Coz the bug repeats according with overloaded server.
    Gomi made no official explaination on this.
    Maybe they think there would still be possibility of optimizting the server rather than paying for another set(or even more sets) of servers, since the bug is always there no matter how the server status is(if the server status were always telling the truth).
    I'm also doubting gomi over-estimated the capacity of servers. It should show as Full instead of Normal when the load reaches much less criterion.
    Besides, don't think gomi had any preparation of surge population under certian situation(such as medal rush).

Gomi's business is red and might get more stingy on everything.
    They have been a potato business player for a long time. Don't know they could open players' wallet only after players got pleased.

Jcar and Plitzskin like this.
  12. AlexA

AlexA Level 51

Personally think that's a hard decision.
    RB itself doesn't make more profit directly.
    The ROI is not as convincing as new titles to the Board.
    However, it's also hard to specify the loss of buggy RB in digitals.
    The invitation access could hardly solve the problem, coz RC4, exclusive mission(s) and medal rush are all coming soon if we had a healthy server or after the server issue could get solved.
    Only the invited ones could crush the server again just like what happened on 2nd wave of RCB invitation being sent.

Jcar and Plitzskin like this.
  13. Plitzskin

Plitzskin Level 49

That's why many decided to not spend anymore on the game.. Players showing their displeasure by not opening their wallets to Gumi after their recent actions is proof of that.. People have been waiting for raid for so long since it's another aspect of the game they wanna enjoy doing but since they have this mentality of "Release first fix bugs later" everyone will be pissed including those that started on raid earlier than the rest..
    Medal rush will surely strain the servers more thus the need for servers to accomodate more players while ensuring their service won't be affecting anyone, but since they are cutting back on spending while trying to overcome their losses.. A bit of karma don't you think? Kill off their whales due to non events previously, now flood content just to have players something to do but with bugs everywhere..

I'd say they ought to try and entice old whales back while making the game attractive enough to please e vets as well.. The game is going down to the dumps and prolly everyone sees it except them, and if they don't manage and keep to their player turnover attitude of rewarding new players while leaving vets in the lurch they'll soon find out them new players will soon turn into vets themselves & everyone quits.. Aka game over..

Jcar, Juan León and AlexA like this.
  14. Bubba

Bubba Level 10

As someone who doesn't keep up with jp bf, does malice jewel farming change with the implementation of RC4/5 or is still mitzrug?

15. xMiller29

xMiller29 Level 14

same boss, just better drop rate in rc4

Bubba likes this.
  16. Bubba

Bubba Level 10

Thanks

17. Bubba

Bubba Level 10

I have 15 phantom eye and still no ghost jewel. Is this normal or am I just unlucky?

18. Feuholden

Feuholden Level 7

Dark Jewel... Already defeat Reduhark still no drop.. How to make it drop? And what quest to best farm?

19. PCB

PCB Level 14

I hear you Bubba, im at 20 Phantoms and no ghost jewel.

20. Hyperion

Hyperion Moderator

Medals:
    Finally found my second Ghost Jewel ._. and my third Sphere Frog from Slots right after.

IMG_0127.PNG

IMG_0129.PNG