Main Account Giveaway (High Lvl)

Discussion in 'Japanese Version' started by Gipunkz, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Noiba

Noiba Level 9

/sobbing cause i didnt win/ BUT CONGRATS TO WINNER!

And good luck on your new journey in life OP! ~ Thanks for the amazing giveaway!

2. Zodiac

Zodiac Level 5

Lmao waste my time

3. Drainmav

Drainmav Level 15

Poor baby! What's a wittle baby gonna do with his time wasted trying to mooch an account?

Grats to the winner, and thanks again OP for being awesome giving it away like that. Hope everything goes great for ya with the IRL.

種ちゃん likes this.
  4. kiritosao54

kiritosao54 Level 10

First off as everyone has mentioned good luck in your marriage and kudos for getting married hope me and my girl make it that far lol

but simply put i have played brave frontier since it started and i mean global 2013 which was a while ago lol but anyways i unfortunately lost my tablet and lost it that was before facebook connectivity but anyways ive been looking into jp and id love to not have to start from scratch considering im a f2p player and i dont money to but anything in bf but jp looks alot more appealing than global of course with the new units and constant content so if u could please pick me that'd be great but im not begging please don't get the wrong idea thanks inadvance bro good luck with your wife to be

5. TEWAKE

TEWAKE Level 1

How can I get a fresh JP acc?

6. Maebyy

Maebyy Level 10

Account's already been given away, quit posting anymore.

7. sergio7447

sergio7447 Level 4

Hey i want to start off by saying you have an amazing account and i like brave frontier because its addicting and gives me something to do after work haha