Main Account Giveaway (High Lvl)

Discussion in 'Japanese Version' started by Gipunkz, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Killua_

Killua_ Level 14

Wow that's a nice account . I'm joining in.
    So first of all grats on your marriage , and grats about not getting distracted by these things . This is an important event for both of you guys .

Now ,I love brave frontier for his similarities with Pokemon .
    In Pokemon you are a trainer. In bf you are a summoner . In both of the game you have to fight some form of enemy/group of enemies .
    In Pokemon you have to become the best trainer ever , in bf the best summoner ever .
    In both games you train your pokemon/summons .
    In both of games you have a partner .
    There are other things I'd like to list , but then the post would be too long .
    I think I made the idea tho .
    Grats again on your marriage !

2. SummerAshes

SummerAshes Level 1

I love this game because i have fun discussing who is better among my friends

3. Toks

Toks Level 11

Congrats brother!!

IM IN!

Two REASONS:
    1. Continuous Updates
    2. Freaking MF gameplay, simple and strategically awesome.

4. Jeremy_Lin

Jeremy_Lin Level 10

Count me in. I actually love this game because Japan always gives us great content and always get their things very smoothly. I can never get tired of this game.

5. j944004

j944004 Level 9

i would love the account because i just lost my account a couple weeks ago and i don't want to start all over again

6. Vexor

Vexor Level 9

Count me in!

I love JPBF because it's a lot more generous than Global. JPBF has awesome collabs. and events

7. Hermes000

Hermes000 Level 9

I love brave frontier because this is the only game that calms me down from my stress-induced life.

8. ilovejovelyngonzaga

ilovejovelyngonzaga Level 11

count me in. theres alwayys something to look forward in this game. anyway congrats on tying the knot.

9. Kenpachii

Kenpachii Level 14

Count me in.

Great game with challenging and interesting content. Great support community to discuss strategy and share adventures.

10. LuckyLemonhead

LuckyLemonhead Level 15

Why am i reminded of the Game Review event from looking at the posts :eek:

11. Drainmav

Drainmav Level 15

Wow that is awfully nice of you OP. People like you make the games communities so amazing. Thanks for just deciding to give it away rather than let it rot. That's a nice thing to do. And huge grats on getting married.

I'll throw my hat in the ring too. I love jpbf but I lost my account months ago when I lost my phone and got a new one. So I didn't have a heart to begin brand new again. Best of luck to everyone.

12. Shenlong

Shenlong Level 8

I am IN

I love BFJP because the unit's designs and game contents are awesome plus free gems every month.

13. pcckia

pcckia Level 7

Count me in! First of all, congrats on your marriage!
    Well i really love the game but just that i dislike the system anyhow ban people thats all ._.

14. MouaXyooj

MouaXyooj Level 6

Hi There. Congrats for you and your wife on getting married, and i hope the best for you both! It's nice seeing a f2p Player get this far especially on Jap Server. Im a fairly new Player on Jap Server myself; and so far, I've enjoyed it more than Global.

The reason why I enjoy Brave Frontier is:
    1. New Content: Alim comes out with new Content just about every month without fail. Gumi try to come with their own content while keeping up with Alim which is very impressive.
    2. Both Global and Jap Servers are very enjoyable and satisfying experience. The battle system is my favorite in the Action type games.
    3. Keep the game interesting: Whenever I finally complete an Objective, Alim release a new content. They keep us interested in their game at all times whether it's from New Game Content, new Units with new abilities, or new Spheres with different effects.
    4. Opportunity: They give every Player chances to catch up, level up, and gain any advantage to do well in the game. They always do events such as give Gems, Achievements Points, Frogs, Imps, Keys, and ect. to every active Players.
    5. Simple yet Challenging: BF is a very simple but yet challenging game. 1 Team Setup isnt enough to defeat every Boss. Every Boss requires different strategy's to defeat. I enjoy planning my strategy before starting a fight which makes this game the best!
    6. Achievements and Accomplishments: What better way to keep yourself interested in the game? Setting goals! :) Alim place default goals within the game, but it doesn't stop there. I place my own challenges, and I enjoy doing so.

15. Darksin123

Darksin123 Level 12

Count me in!
    I won't mince words but i love BF. BF has accompanied me for a year. I have a girlfriend who also wants to play so I hope I can get your acc. We both loved BF and playing in same phone. I just wanna give her an acc so that she doesn't need to start from beginning. She is pro and aided me several trials. Thanks in advance

16. BruhDens

BruhDens Level 9

Ok I'll try too!

One Reason why I love this is because of RNG-sama. The way he/she trolls us is just amazing, it makes you sad/happy at the same time(also the reason I dislike BFEU and their mystery frog, doesn't it feel good to see you raising your Oracle Meta Units!?)
    The thrill the game gives
    The ships the game make me sail ( ARUS X PRISCILLA BRUH. Next would probably be randoms like Kira X Feeva (IKR :>) and not so randoms like Keido X Diana (<3))
    The waifus the game has (Rize :3)
    The husbandos too! (Yura :>)
    The story of the quests and the units. I was really glad that I get to play this game.

HAPPY MARRIAGE! You could also start a new game with your spouse, Haha :>

17. ezebra

ezebra Level 15

I'm in. Wow, an account like that and you're only f2p?
    Congrats on getting married man, just wait 'til you have a baby (if you're planning to,) you literally dedicate your life to them.

I love this game 'cause it reminds me of the old days playing games like final fantasy, earthbound, even pokemon, etc. I would play them with my brother almost every day. I don't know, the gameplay and the look of it all is just so reminiscent. Strategy games are one of my favorites, I love how trials, GGC, etc have certain special moves at certain times; it really gives you classic the feeling that you're fighting a boss where you have to pinpoint their weaknesses. Also there's a gambling aspect to the game, (RNGesus) so that gets me going as well. Every new batch of units gets stronger and cooler.. I just can't help it

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  18. Gipunkz

Gipunkz Level 12

Thanks guys for all you wishes for me :D
    May rng bless you all and get my account to whoever it is

This account is a hardwork of my triplets sibling also, if its not them who suggest me to do giveaway maybe i will let this account go root lol

I started this game with my small community consist of 26. And we are all f2p, as how I can go this far because alim generosity on gem giveaway, and i just pull on a rate up lol, I hope whoever win this account could join my small community too ;D

Actually its not that hard to get this far, thanks to auto feature lol, grinding go auto, FH full auto too, before middle farming become trend my small community has do this method since November, we all manage to get +4/+3 easily. We have stop doing this method in February when fh glitch happen and one of my friend get banned but now he has got back his account thanks to Alim investigation and prove that it was their mistakes or fh glitch. After that we do this method again after they fix this.

Thanks to this forum too I could get much info about unit datamine without this I wont know true potential of my unit lol
    as a strategy my small community decide to reveal it ourself to enjoy this game more lol

Anyway I hope whoever win this account can join my small community, so that they could see my account keep alive and share about strategy/raid, trust me they are all pro player :D
    I Wish you luck guys :D

19. adriantanxp

adriantanxp Level 1

Congratulations on your marriage. Hope you guys live happily ever after,just like all love fantasy and movies. Why I wanted your account. Well throughout my life i usually get looked down on,for no apparent reason. This got me really depressed. My uncle introduced me to Global Brave Frontier and I was happy, as finally there is something to look forward to everyday. After that, I decided, why not play Japanese Brave Frontier too. Sadly, 2 months ago, my uncle passed away... that really got me depressed. The bond me and my uncle created through brave frontier, the fact he made my life happier each day, I wanted this account to make up for his happiness he gave me. I know I might be pretty weird saying all these, probably say I'm a retard, which I'm used too, I am willing to do this for him. Once again have a happy marriage. Love is a powerful force. (I love this game through the power of family, I hope in future, be it son or daughter, you are willing to share a fun experience you had with them. In addition, this game is challenging. Why not give yourself a challenge. 'When theres no challenges in life, you are not really living it to the fullest'.) :)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  20. Faisalero

Faisalero Level 8

ill give it a shot first of all congrats on your wedding and wish you a long happy life

why i got into this game is coz i'm a old school gamer and i loved old RPG's such as final fanticy 6-7 and chrono trigger, I missed those games allot and found out about brave frontier while browsing the app store and fell in love with the sprites and turn base game style witch i was hoping for a long time to play on a mobile phone and got hocked ever since .