Lvl 6 Hero Skills Speculation Thread

Discussion in 'Character Discussions' started by J4x, Jul 13, 2015.

1. J4x

J4x Level 13

I'm usually not fond of speculation, but since the heroes will be getting a Lvl 6 Skill, who do you guys think will get a new skill first and what will it be?

The only thing I can come up with is Iron Man calling in his Iron Legion for a few seconds. Or else him firing a tank missile :p

I'm hoping Cap will be first though, maybe some kind of combo using his shield

2. TMF Richie

TMF Richie Level 7

Didn't Spidey and Black Widow already get their 6* skills?

3. Ocrez

Ocrez Level 4

Yes, as if they were not among the strongest heroes as it was... i think everyone should have the same amount of abilities as long as they are the same rank...

4. Kilmasis

Kilmasis Level 12

Next one to get a level 6 skill -

MODOK.

5. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

Yeah staggering the release of 6* skills is really creating shifting tiers... It is not so much of a problem now, but it will be a big problem in a month or two once the majority of people start hitting 6*.

I mainly just want a nice combo skill for Captain America... Maybe a good move for Luke Cage, as he is really falling behind in end game due to his skills not tracking well... he really needs his opponent to stay in one place so he can hit them.

Tank missile would be legit for iron-man...

I am actually surprised MODOK wasn't the first hero to receive a 6* skill... the devs love that guy