Looking to go ls, opinions on what deck to run

Discussion in 'General' started by Capt paul, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Capt paul

Capt paul Level 16

IMG_0134.PNG Here is my current tradeable form

I also have a sl40 4/7 c3po gg, base Ben jih, base dooku D.C., and 4/7 zam sniper
    As trading stock. Along with a couple of awakened low tiers on my alt

What I want to get help on is what is a good pg11-12 ls deck that does not use chanjar and I can acquire with my current trading stock

2. WeMustResist

WeMustResist Level 20

I always wanted to try and go for clones.

You could get an ani jg, old rex, rex p2. A couple echo and yoda saber and maybe a rey base and some bails. Then if you wanted to really try hard you could switch to jugg

3. Bull Pence

Bull Pence Level 37

The cheapest pg11/12 ls deck is Luke hte. A front row of him, boosted properly can easily run 11/12.

GiantPenguinCavalier likes this.
  4. GiantPenguinCavalier

GiantPenguinCavalier Level 46

yup -- i have a legionmate that runs this, they bounce between PG 11 and 12. they use chanjar, but you could just as easily run triple def up or triple acc down.

5. JSG

JSG Level 27

Don't run def up with HTE - HTE needs to be nulled or will be destroyed by chanjar

6. GiantPenguinCavalier

no, the idea would be that you would run def up to give your HTE boosts a little more defense so that they survive a bit longer. you're still nulling your front.

JSG likes this.
  7. JSG

JSG Level 27

Fair enough.

8. TheBeard

TheBeard Level 24

Yay clones!

If Capt Paul is into pure theme decks (which include two JG), clones probably aren't the best way to go until they wake up the 5* ones. I'm solid in PG10, but can only make a couple sessions of PG11 before dropping again (hopefully that'll change when I get my echos). It is a fun deck to have though!

The one listed here or a well-put-together jugg form could probably stay solidly in 11/12, but the clone ratio goes way down

9. Capt paul

Capt paul Level 16

I am thinking about a Jedi form

10. TPW

TPW Level 54

Then you're in luck. It's quite a wide theme.

This shouldn't be too difficult to get, with the second row nullified: http://swfcdecks.com/builder?deck=e...zMQQyDY1BouamZkCmCdwKQ1NUBUAtZkYgqVgAREAnDQ==

You can also try to get more Ben JiH cards. In that case you're nullifying the front row, and you're putting some high defenses on the sides, so that your 2* Ashlas are relatively safe. This will get very expensive very quickly.

http://swfcdecks.com/builder?deck=e...Eh/eoYQbRW0ELu7kXXjOTSqGb2zF9nInOs4/Z/QBDVScL

It's slightly less Jedi themed, and a lot less Yoda themed. Also it relies on the cards base defense, but regardless of which row they're nullifying, either their front or their mid will be vulnerable. This is currently out of your price range (go 4/7s on the cards first, when you go for this), but the first deck should be possible. In both cases you can add a old Ben for the 5% boost on his death, but in the second formation this will cost you a column and that is a problem because all of your columns have something important (they're a centre column, or have a bail booster in it, or you're sacrificing an Ashla as well).

C3PO is not strictly necessary I think. I'm using Finn in my MoV form and he does a decent job. Not as good as C3PO would do, but still...

Capt paul likes this.
  11. Capt paul

Capt paul Level 16

Can Yoda aol kill an entire form??

12. TPW

TPW Level 54

I don't know. I have no experience with AoL. I have two in my binder because of a recent auction but that's all.

13. GiantPenguinCavalier

if you have a very strong defensive front, yoda AOL will at least have a chance to. since he's a M-range, you basically have to wait until the fronts collide before they start attacking. but as long as your front holds up, they'll do quite a bit of damage. i had a legionmate run 4 of them for a while, it was pretty effective.