Looking for Allies for L Run in Next Event

Discussion in 'Events' started by IndyKMB, Jul 12, 2014.

1. IndyKMB

IndyKMB Level 7

Sitting at rank 843 with 16 hours left on PvP and just don't think Ill be able to squeeze into the top 330. So agonizingly close ....

Anyway, def looking to make a L run in Tower, or whichever event is next.
    Please post here if you are able to commit to a run, or send me an ally request when it starts: IndyKMB

My lines: R1: Amp-Ponti-Dire Wolf-Ponti-Warlord R2: Amp-Iji Brinicle-Lucia-Fenrir-Amp
    Thx!

2. sremmerswaal

sremmerswaal Moderator

Maybe its smart to give a little insight on your gaming. Have you run L before? In which event?
    How many resources do you plan on using for tower? Hb? Md?

Just 1 point. The gap between rank 800+ to rank 330 is quite big pointswise.

3. IndyKMB

IndyKMB Level 7

You aren't kidding about that gap. I busted my tail until about 12:30AM, and peaked at 522 (finished 532nd). At that point it was painfully obvious that even pushing for the next 3 hours would not get it done.

I have about 1600 Bugles left, along with about 80 MD and 60 MDL, but only 5HB. I'll prob need to acquire more of those.
    Made one L run in tower before, finished in the low 700s because there were two leechers on my list.
    Home with the kids for four more weeks before school starts back up, so if I'm gonna land a L got happen now!

4. sremmerswaal

sremmerswaal Moderator

First thing is you need 10 solid allies.

Second, you need around 100hb atleast to get into L range. With that amount of md you are good.

Mozzi1 likes this.