Looking for Actives that want to win!! So come on aboard and let's blow stuff up!!

Discussion in 'Legions' started by Excellentkarma, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Excellentkarma

Excellentkarma Level 42

We want an Epic and so should you!!

1470615675056.jpg

We are the legion that you're looking for! We have a few spots open on our ship and would love for you to join our family!

"Force to be reckoned with" is our legion and we are looking to become a contender.

We are working our way up the ranks with a level 50 ship currently and are looking for like minded individuals to help us build something great.

It's never too early to be thinking about the next LaW!!
    You want your tickets?
    You want a chance to win prizes?
    You want fun chat and a Line legion room? (Line is Not a requirement for members)
    You want form advice?
    You want to give form advice?
    You want a network of active traders?
    We're your huckleberry then!!

If you answered yes to any of these questions come check us out.

Legions at War (LaW) is not always about how strong you are but rather strategy and teamwork. In fact just showing up and working as a team has huge benefits.

We have a contest for each LaW and offer prizes to the top participants. This is a great opportunity for me, and other contributing members, to give back to the legion and help everyone improve their formations.
    We ask that you be PG9 or greater for our ship, just so we know you have experienced the game and know the basics.
    We are big on mentoring and are active traders as well as auctioneers that want to share what we know to make us all stronger as a team.
    We would also welcome additional veteran players that can share their knowledge and expertise as well.

Please PM for additional details or feel free to look me up in game at the ID and SN below.
    Excellentkarma
    Captain of "Force to be reckoned with"
    ID: 189-468-552

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
    Vokal and Zellax like this.
  2. Excellentkarma

Excellentkarma Level 42

You really want to win? So do we.

3. Phoenix swfc

Phoenix swfc Level 12

we are gonna open some spots soon would you/y'all consider merging into us? we have a lvl 41 ship

4. Excellentkarma

Excellentkarma Level 42

Weird I didn't seem to get a notification for this and I apologize for the delay in response. What's you player ID or Legion name and I'll check you out. A merge might be possible in the future, depending on crew sentiments, but mainly recruiting at the time.

5. Excellentkarma

Excellentkarma Level 42

Really, come join us!!

6. Phoenix swfc

Phoenix swfc Level 12

499 157 554

defenders of the weak is our legion name

7. Excellentkarma

Excellentkarma Level 42

LaW is coming up and there is still time to join!

Don't waste more time sitting on an overflow ship or just waiting for a slot to open up on an established legion, join us and help us build this legion together!

8. Excellentkarma

Excellentkarma Level 42

There's still time!! We have picked up 2 more crewman since the last LaW and would love to add some more. Roles are available and a Commander position could be available for the right applicant.

9. Excellentkarma

Excellentkarma Level 42

LaW is almost here. Join now and be part of a winning team!

10. Excellentkarma

Excellentkarma Level 42

Seats still open!!!!

11. Excellentkarma

Excellentkarma Level 42

We even have a lovely young woman on the team and would welcome more!!
    Don't know if this is a selling point but some legion members seemed very surprised a woman was playing. She has a hell of a form too, if you know what I mean. ;)

12. Excellentkarma

Excellentkarma Level 42

Woohoo!! First 2 battles in the books with victories. Jump on board for fun and excitement!

13. Excellentkarma

Excellentkarma Level 42

We pulled out another win this morning in a tight battle and are now 5-0 and were ranked 170 before this mornings victory. The new recruits we've gained are making a big impact and everyone is already coming together as a great team.
    We are highly motivated and hungry! Our friendly legion contest is going well and everyone is stepping up to new heights to try and win the prize.

We're building more of a family than just a ship and it's still not too late for you to join us!

SumiXam likes this.
  14. yeungsing

yeungsing Level 11

may i join your team?415-295-699,thx

15. Excellentkarma

Excellentkarma Level 42

Certainly @yeungsing and you would be very welcome!
    It looks like you need to drop out of your current legion but I will look for an application after the next 24 hours or so.

16. yeungsing

yeungsing Level 11

i know,thx answer

17. Excellentkarma

Excellentkarma Level 42

Wow, we busted into the top 100 and are ranked at 79. We are up to 12 members and it is likely we will begin to get outnumbered as we square off against the big boys but you can help. Apply Now!!

No really right now, go and apply. :)

18. Excellentkarma

Excellentkarma Level 42

After an extremely close battle....................................we are now 6 and 0!!
    Our adversaries put up quite a fight, and definitely earned our respect, but we were able to muster a comeback in the last half of the battle to pull out the win.

This is just super exciting and the crew is ecstatic. Wouldn't you like to be ecstatic? Join us!!

19. Excellentkarma

Excellentkarma Level 42

We faired pretty well although our ranking doesn't seem to reflect it since we landed at 544. I actually felt like we did more damage this time than last LaW but evidently other legions were performing as well. Our record was 9-3, which is pretty darn good in my opinion for 12 members, and the only 3 we lost were horrible match ups with 36, 45 and 46 level legions is respectively. One captain felt so bad he actually messaged me to apologize for the poor Konami match up. :) We are level 25 so can't yet compete with 30 fighter launches and turbos that punch through our shield like it's made of butter. Still a lot of fun and we will have to wait until we level up a bit to break into the top 100.

The team really came together and they were not overly disheartened by the losses since there was little we could do. We are going to continue to grow and learn so we can improve.
    We would love more applicants that would like to share our journey to the top! Come join us!!

20. BIG-KINGDOM

BIG-KINGDOM Level 27

I rank under the top 2000 by myself each law, and that account sucks, just a bunch of 4-7 4*s.

It's selective based on score an performance each law. Biggest legion I face is 4 members. My other accounts have a much harder time and face much stronger competition, and they score higher and rank higher.
    Theoretically, if I get lucky and get all dead opponents and get max points I can rank top 10 by myself with a really low legion score.

Anyways, my observations indicate that the better you do, more points, higher score, better rank, the harder the difficulty the next law will be and the stronger the opponents.