Longest PvP winning streak

Discussion in 'General' started by LastButNotLeast, Jul 21, 2013.

1. LastButNotLeast

LastButNotLeast Level 9

After reading Aldous thread about this purple arena team I was curious what's the long PvP winning streak everyone's had? which color arena was it and what was your team?

2. Aldous

Aldous MT: Wrath of Ator Moderator

Longest I have gone in Medium Purple arena was 402 victories

Hope to keep extending that so i havnt entered t odays arena till I max out my new character ;D

3. iDirtystylez

iDirtystylez Level 7

White arena:
    Tyran(6/6) - Tyran(6/6) - Bald Man(4/6)
    Rogue(6/6) - Rogue(6/6) - (Blank)

34 victories in a row.

EDIT: 71 in a row now :)

4. LastButNotLeast

LastButNotLeast Level 9

that's impressive! Can anyone beat that?

5. Dagodz

Dagodz Level 5

How? I have the exact same setup (except my bald man is 6/6) and I haven't even made the 20 achievement. I think misses seem to be the deciding factor most of the time. Misses are out of control in this game in general. How does my PVE +1 Purple team have misses when I am farming Howling Cave?

Also, I have 3 member with Assaulting Scream 3.

6. Skynet

Skynet Level 11

Funny I have the same setup aswell. Even though I haven't won that many in a row I've made the 20 achievement....

7. Dagodz

Dagodz Level 5

I have gotten to 19. But recently, I am lucky if I have a defend success.

8. iDirtystylez

iDirtystylez Level 7

I don't know really, I guess it's partly luck. As you said, misses are the deciding factor if you win or lose, atleast with this setup in white arena.
    Also the time of the day seems to have an effect aswell. If you go into arena as soon as the tries reset, there's going to be ALOT of people participating and you're more likely to find someone stronger than you, I like to wait till later in the evening, or even next morning before the reset.

What is your rep at? You get harder opponents as you progress upwards, when I started out with this team, I could easily get my 25 defend cap using only 1 try, now when I'm at almost 1600 rep, it's another story.

I don't have any duplicate leader skills, I've tried switching between Level 3 team crit, and Level 5 Warrior atk dmg, and the warrior one seems to work best for me. Although level 5 team atk dmg would be better, but I haven't been lucky enough to get it.

Hope this helped a little bit.

9. ziddy

ziddy MT: Wrath of Ator Moderator

Remember that you get half as many points with white arena once you hit 2500 rep, this caught me offguard and i went from 25 points a day easy to scrapping together whatever i can get in purple arena. Get your green/blue/purple team ready ahead of time!

10. Dagodz

Dagodz Level 5

How will a team of

+1 Beauty, Hunter, Shaman, +1 Qriest, and Continuum Lord do?

I also have +1 MT, +1 Ambassador, and Lady as well.

Working on upping skills now. Beauty is 6/6, Hunter is 3/6, shaman is 4/6

I think if I max out shaman and add in MT instead of Continuum Lord I will be better off with the synergy.

So my synergies would be Huge increase to Crit x 2, Huge increase to MDEF

11. Drainmav

Drainmav Level 15

Actually the synergy bonus isn't that amazing in game right now. It's only a 5% increase. So the bonus that gives 'Huge Increase to crit chance' is actually only a whimpering 5%, lol. It is definitely not worth sitting out a strong team just to get some synergy bonuses right now. In a future patch they will go from 5% to 15% though and that's huge. I'm not saying 5% sucks by any means, just that it's not as good as some folks think.

Also sadly for me the longest streak I had of victories was in weak arena when I was using a crappy team. But I quit doing weak arena unless I'm in desperate need for one extra pumpkin that day and I don't want to risk the chance of losing in regular.

Edit: Dagodz I also wouldn't use MT at all in purple arena. I'd personally recommend using a purple Lady with your beauty,hunter, shaman, and qriest if you have one instead of Cont Lord/MT. However if you do not then definitely go with Continuum Lord. He isn't as bad as some people think. He's barely worse than the other arms warriors.