Free iOS Android Lionheart Tactics (by Kongregate)

Discussion in 'Game Threads' started by NeoCHI, Mar 1, 2014.

Rate this game:
/5,
  1. Robot

Robot Level 11

Yeah it seems like sage is a great synergy character.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2015
  2. Robot

Robot Level 11

Nice, thanks!

3. Xirmev

Xirmev Guest

I dont think it actually matters... If you pay attention to the stats your character will gain at lvl 1 by promoting it and compare it at level 20 there is a huge decrease in stats, i belive its balance in a way that it doesnt matter if you promote your character at level 1 or 20.

4. y2trips

y2trips Level 1

Hi all,

New to the game and love it. Not a lot of resources out there yet but looking to see if there are class 'rankings' out there. I want to make sure I'm investing my resources into the right class.

5. Lyolus

Lyolus Guest

I've also bought a ton of novice stones and can't get the king stones

6. Dkup

Dkup Level 6

So the beast type warrior with the skill that reduces dmg and a few other stats for 3 turns.. Sometimes when vsing one of these the unit it uses its skill on actually gets stunned for 3 turns. Cant move, attack, use a skill. Yet when i use a warrior, though ive only tried twice, it doesn't stun the enemy. I actually dont even notice if it has reduced the targets dmg. Anyone experiencing anything like this? Just looking for some clarification.

7. Gillsy91

Gillsy91 Guest

How do I unlock the extra classes? Do I just have to get lucky with purchasing novice troops or will they unlock at certain points in the game?

8. Gillsy91

Gillsy91 Guest

How do you get the dragoon? Did you get him randomly when purchasing heros? Or do you unlock them at a certain stage in the game?

9. BadEgg

BadEgg Level 7

Man....it's like a trap...

10. BadEgg

BadEgg Level 7

I think you get him when purchasing heros

11. BadEgg

BadEgg Level 7

I think most of these are "premium" characters....but I could be wrong.

12. BadEgg

BadEgg Level 7

Yeah there's not much info out there for this game....hope the community picks up here.

13. Gillsy91

Gillsy91 Guest

Thanks bad egg :)

14. Aileeus

Aileeus Guest

The guard is a great way to level up low level characters. Have him use his protect skill on them every round. When there is only one enemy left, have the weak character attack, end turn, repeat. They'll level up quickly.

15. Checkmate

Checkmate Guest

The best way to grind xp and gold is to abuse the arena. On my roster I have two thieves and try to run one on any battle. Their steal is maxed, I try to protect them which doesn't always work so they tend to die often which is why I run two. I'll often also have the toon or toons grinding xp on the team, cleaning up the kills after the thief picks the pockets of the bigger threats, them when it's down to the last couple I'll have the thief pick pocket them to death, at least till the profit isn't worth the time. You can make a few extra thousand gold per battle if done right, plus the grinders getting the kills for good xp.
    To be honest, when rolling for a battle partner, I don't spend gold to re roll. On the other hand, if the battle will mean my toons will die, I will join and flee, take no damage, drop rank and find an easier match. It's not fun, get rather dull but this is for xp and gold not prestige. I haven't bought crowns, but will spend a few dollars because I enjoy it. I hope they upgrade the ai, but it's challenging to complete some of the missions. With out crowns to buy master stones, I need to buy epic stones for gold and hope I get master stones from the deal.

16. King Bob

King Bob Guest

I think it is random. I'm elite now but I have 3 novice King stones.

17. King Bob

King Bob Guest

Another way to get your lower level troops some exp is to play them on events. An event has 50 or so battles and 15 of them are usually weak with attack scores between 350-800. Take in your hero and 2 healers as well as 3 others you want to level. Let your hero kill the toughest enemy while the 3 you want to level work on the rest. Let the healers do their work. Try to prolong the battle a little so your healers can get everyone up to full strength for the next battle.