Legendary Hero locations?

Discussion in 'Honorbound' started by GlassCase, Feb 14, 2014.

1. GlassCase

GlassCase Level 12

Can someone help me locate all the legendary heroes on the map?

2. StarkIce

StarkIce Level 2

Check out the wiki...we have the locations for the catchable legendary heroes

3. Zarcos

Zarcos Level 5

Could you give a link to that wiki? I can't seem to find it. =[

4. Gien_

Gien_ Moderator

Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
  5. StarkIce

StarkIce Level 2

That is pretty rude comment.

Currently, there are only 3 Legendaries available for capture and we provided the information on that. The wiki is maintained by fans, I dont get paid to maintain it and spend hours taking screenshots, cutting picture, uploading and creating pages. I do it for free from my own personal time. I did a lot of work on the wiki in order to help new players because this information did not exist when I started and I wanted everyone to enjoy the game.

If you think something is missing then ADD it YOURSELF.

I am also playing the game and I am not maxed out, so I do not want to go to missions where I will not earn any XP. I expect other fans to fill in the information if they are a big enough fan of the game. Many players have contributed information and that is awesome.

But saying the list is skimpy as a newbie is very rude. How about you contribute some information to the wiki and make it less skimpy.

TallTailz and Majestic Knight like this.
  6. Gien_

Gien_ Moderator

Sorry, I meant no offense. I will in fact be contributing to the wiki when I get the chance.

But to call me a newbie? I do exactly the same thing you do. I spend hours understanding the mechanics that make video games possible and post my finding in forums for the benefit of others.

7. StarkIce

StarkIce Level 2

Sorry, I meant no offense also. I hope you can understand when somebody calls your work skimpy its easy to become upset.
    Also, your a newbie to the game not as a general player. You might be a better player than myself. There are many players that are probably more clever than myself. I was not commenting on your skills just that your a beginner in the game.

We would be glad to have any edits that you can contribute to the wiki. :D

8. Gien_

Gien_ Moderator

No hard feelings. While I am new to this game (ridiculously low level commander), I would appreciate if you could point out any flaws in my current team that I overlooked:

Pyromancer lvl 27
    Haven medicus + lvl 22
    Runewood forester +++ lvl 17

The runewood forester +++ is low leveled because I evolved him 3 hours ago.

My strategy is to hammer the enemy hard while my Medicus heals herself or the other members of my team. This way the Medicus nullifies most of the damage dealt while the other two team members (who both have strong attack) 1 or 2 shot KO almost all enemies lvl 25 or below. The attack members are also both wearing rings of strength, and my Medicus is wearing rings of resistance and defence.

I probably should have posted this in a thread about battle strategy.

9. colossk

colossk Level 7

Need to dump the Haven medicus for another epic hero, Rare is kinda meh. I just finished getting Duskwood the Verdant a few hours ago. I kept grinding the same damn dungeon to get 4 of them and it was a pain in the *** but the stat difference is huge. Your Rare Haven Medicus starts with 239 Magic, Duskwood the Variant starts with 442 magic. I can't do anything in the arena anymore at the moment as my Duskwood isn't strong enough to do anything in P vs P as it's so low level but I expect that to change in a day or two. I'm level 30

10. Gien_

Gien_ Moderator

Now using a Duskwing the Verdant (max evolution)

11. Zarcos

Zarcos Level 5

I emailed juiceboxmobile about the issue, and they replied saying this:

"Sorry about the information on this it is definitely lacking and we are reworking the system to be more clear on what bonuses you get.

Let me give you a run down of how the system works currently so you can make a better informed decision on how you choose to evolve.

The evolve system takes 5% of each attribute from both heroes and adds them to the the evolved hero which already has a higher base attributes.

So to use your example you would take the current attributes of your level 20 heroes take 5% of each and add it to the new hero. These bonuses are added to the base attributes of each hero and to the maximum possible attributes - essentially sliding the scale of the cards power.

This bonus is increased to 10% if you get the hero to max level. We are currently working on the details of communicating this in the actual evolve screen so you won't have to do all the calculations in your head! Look for that in the coming weeks."

Hope this will help all looking at this board!

12. Mhadron

Mhadron Level 4

Thank you Zarcos. That was exactly some of the information I had been looking for.

13. Whu?

Whu? Guest

Heh, getting offended at someone calling your skimpy work skimpy does not mean it isn't skimpy.

14. SocialBender

SocialBender Level 8

'The Winter Kingdom' - A Princess of Ice,lvl 37-41,legend boss archer Freydis
    'Facing Naema' - The Bitter End,lvl 44-46,legend boss wizard Naema
    'The Goblin Tribes' - Demanding Answers,lvl 38-41,legend boss knight Gorg the Bold
    'Grim Tidings' - Breaking the Storm,lvl 63-65,legend boss warrior As'an the Tempest
    'The Belly of the Beast' - The Birth Rite,lvl 71-73,legend boss wizard Icthyox

15. ivanthebeast

ivanthebeast Level 7

The chosen 'red pearl throne' 79-81 Confessor fela alshin

16. Your Face

Your Face Guest

Dude you need to Chill.