LAW security role, does security need to be active?

Discussion in 'Events' started by Tiedye, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Tiedye

Tiedye Level 13

My question is pretty simple, does security roles during LAW need to be active to receive boards and the boost? I'm thinking no since it would be impossible for the CPU to know who's going to be active for a round at the start of a round. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. MTFBWY

2. WeMustResist

WeMustResist Level 20

If you are unactive in the security role you will still be able to defend; however, the points won't keep stacking while you are gone. So if you miss 7 rounds and come back, you won't get the 7 rounds of points you missed out on (the points used for LAW activities such a charging shields or turbo, I forget their actual name). You will only get the points from the last round.

This is what everyone in my legion keeps saying, so I have been assuming it is correct.

3. Tiedye

Tiedye Level 13

Power cells

4. Tiedye

Tiedye Level 13

Thanks for your thoughts! I guess my question is more than just a round though, I guess the easiest way to clear it up is, would a retired players account still in legion be able to defend as security?

5. TPW

TPW Level 54

Yes, defence is always applied. So if you have a PG14 player who's retired, you can keep him in and no problems. Low-end players are best to be removed when they go inactive.

6. Tiedye

Tiedye Level 13

Thank you that was my assumption MTFBWY