LaW Pilot/Co-Pilot Table

Discussion in 'Events' started by Paz, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Paz

Paz Level 31

Hey all-

I've compiled the Pilot/Copilot information from swfcstats.com and have turned it into two tables on google sheets, located here. You can view by character card (or by vehicle) for a particular character's piloting (or co-piloting) affinities. You can also view and compare the various LaW capital ships and "build" your own starfighter, complete with pilots, copilots, and vehicle parts. On top of that, there are a couple pages where you can compare build for a single starfighter and compare up to three starfighters against one another.

Please give the sheet some time to load, it is processing a lot of data. Thanks very much to @MetalGeekMark for collecting all the initial information. Cheers!

------------------------------------------------

As of 12/7/16, Pilot Tables has moved to a new link. Still Google Sheets, but a different spreadsheet. The new link location is in the above paragraph, and the old link can be found here. The new spreadsheet should be faster, at least with calculations - it's approaching them a different way, and with fewer hoops through which to jump, the results should appear quicker! Additionally, a page was added comparing the expected damage output for the known damage modifiers versus possible attack stats - page name is "Damage Comparisons".

Last edited: May 12, 2017
    Roxx, Murgs, hammy~the~hamsta and 8 others like this.
  2. Hu Chi

Hu Chi Level 41

@Loki Events only has 2 stickies.....can we get this as a third?

3. Venamis

Venamis Level 23

Best chart/tool I have ever seen for SWFC build a pilot is awesome. Love the detail that went into this.

sith warrior and Paz like this.
  4. Paz

Paz Level 31

Updated with pilot info for Black One

EDIT: corrected damage range calculations to calculate damage range at 100 cells instead of at 50 cells. Also added in damage range calculations for when a ship is the event ship

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
    Hu Chi likes this.
  5. Paz

Paz Level 31

Two new features: Compare Pilots and Compare Ships.

Compare Pilots allows you to view the stats of up to three different builds for a single starfighter, and Compare Ships allows you to do side-by-side stat comparisons of up to three different ships at once.

6. Paz

Paz Level 31

Fanblade added

7. dak_gad

dak_gad Level 7

great work sheet!
    only thing I might suggest is adding the total costs for when building a fighter

8. Paz

Paz Level 31

Thank you! The information for cost is there, but I ran out of space for placing it on the builder pages. I'll look into adding it in a few hours.

dak_gad likes this.
  9. TPW

TPW Level 54

Looks nice. The only thing I noticed is that if you select a different fighter and you get less parts to attach, then I can't change for example the third part to an empty box. I can only do that by pressing "delete". So I think it's a good idea to have an empty box in the drop-down menu as well.

10. Paz

Paz Level 31

Thank you. To my knowledge, the only way around that is by writing a script that clears all validation cells upon selecting a new fighter; this is because google docs automatically ignores blanks in data validation lists (unlike Microsoft Excel, which gives you the option to include blanks in data validation lists). Unfortunately, I am significantly inexperienced in that regard, so for now, pressing "delete" can suffice on cells with unwanted data.

11. Paz

Paz Level 31

A small update - the piloting tables have moved to a new spreadsheet. The old link is still available in the first post, but it will no longer be updated. I have made some changes to hopefully improve performance and speed, and you should find that the formulae calculate quicker on the new sheet. Blade Wing, its damage modifier, and an initial list of Pilots and Co-Pilots for it have been added, as well as a sheet comparing expected damage output for the various damage modifiers versus attack stats.

Dad323 likes this.
  12. TPW

TPW Level 54

I think it's a good idea to have the updated bit in the OP first and then the old bit. If you saw those two sections then people will immediately go to the new updated link instead of first seeing the link to the old spreadsheet.

13. Paz

Paz Level 31

Tables updated with data from U-Wing up to most recent Delta-7B. Added in Resurgent star destroyer data to capital ship comparison. Modified method by which end results are calculated - will have fewer "within +/- 1 or 2" results, and hopefully calculates faster.

EDIT: Changed event range calculation to include correct value of 170% vehicle attack. Made event bonus editable in case of potential future changes.

Last edited: May 13, 2017
    Dad323 likes this.
  14. Dad323

Dad323 Level 28

My macbook 2015 quite slow at working on the spread sheet.

15. Paz

Paz Level 31

I find my 2010 hp needs about 5-10 seconds to load a page initially, but then can populate the fields relatively quickly. The one exception is on the compare pages - complex awakening calculation causes a few seconds lag, especially if I make multiple changes in a short span of time. It's a lot a data to load initially, which may explain the first pause when visiting the tables. Undoubtedly compounded by the conditional formatting for the individual tables. Could definitely be quickened if I were to remove characters from the table whom have only C or lower in pilot/co-pilot affinity.

16. Dad323

Dad323 Level 28

I try again on Spectre 2016 i7. Huge difference quite smooth.

Core-M just below standard

Paz likes this.
  17. sith warrior

sith warrior Level 22

Awesome work cheers Thank You

Paz likes this.
  18. TPW

TPW Level 54

I just found this thread back. It's stickied in https://appinvasion.com/threads/sticky-help-with-formation-building.447068/

I also found something that's old now. Your starfighter damage against starships still has the 1.5 factor for when it's an event fighter. It should be 1.7 now.

And the Blade Wing may be the biggest damage fighter now that Hera is a Pilot (Sabine sadly is not a Co-pilot).

Paz likes this.
  19. Paz

Paz Level 31

Is the damage factor increase just for this LaW or is the new baseline for future event starfighters? I'll go fix that, strange I didn't catch it.

It looks to be, with Y-Wing coming close behind - wedge as pilot, 2x Hera co-pilots, and 2 beskars give you an average of 8000 damage per successful hit for both ships. Pretty nasty.

20. Dad323

Dad323 Level 28

Konami change the multiplier every Law. last time still 1.5 but this time 1.7.
    If I remember correctly there is one time 2.0x.

I think they are only adjust the event starfighters to the certain similar damage level done to the battle ship according to damage modifier.