Just starting! What should I 5* first?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dephoras, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Dephoras

Dephoras Level 3

Hey guys! just started playing but capped my current team at 4* (Hanzo/Yeo/Leon). I already worked some on Hanzo since I got him to lv40 first, it's almost +3 (1133/2100), both Yeo and Leon are +1. Which one would benefit me more to 5*?

Thanks in advance!

2. OPneedNerfs

OPneedNerfs Level 11

4 to 5* doesn't really change much. The real big change comes at 6* when their block skills get upgraded to lv3. With that in mind, I would pick Leon for 6* ASAP. However, getting yeo to 5* also unlocks Energy of the Goddess which is pretty useful in generating blocks for your leader and SP for your party.

3. Revolver2609

Revolver2609 Level 12

it's better to lvlup your team equally rather than focus on only one unit, with that in mind it's best to promote Leon first since he is probably your main DPS while Hanzo only support him
    after Leon Yeo should be next to unlock Energy of Goddess, put that on her too so she can generate more block for Leon to spam his giant sword more
    if you want to keep using Hanzo then invest in him next, but if you want to expand your team then maybe just max-train Hanzo and keep him at 4* for now

4. Dephoras

Dephoras Level 3

That's something I was trying to figure, who was "doing more", and in this case, it happens to be Hanzo. When granted lead dishes more than twice Leon's dps, because of Fire Rain lv3 (Transfer on "Great" succes), sometimes even more. Thing that doesn't works vice versa, Leon on lead doesn't do as much dmg as it hit front row mostly I guess.

Saw a couple of vids of Yeo's block spam skill and really like it. Will take your suggestions guys and hang around with Hanzo at 4* and focus on Leon and Yeo first.

Thanks for the help!

5. Darkale

Darkale Level 19

Archers are very good in the early PVE stages of the game. I remember having a 4* Giparang who cleared waves with his blocks before waves even appear on the screen and i thought he was a beast.

However archers tend fall off with regards to late game content. In terms of PVP they are also generally quite weak as a main burst DPS because of their low attack and skill multipliers. You could get Hanzo to 5* for PVE but leave him there. If you have other units apart from these 3, do list them. If not, work on Leon after 5* Hanzo as he will be your best unit to get to 6* first.

6. Dephoras

Dephoras Level 3

I see, I'll stick to Leon then, Yeo to unlock the skill and Hanzo will have a sit while I look for another units.

Sadly, got nothing else to list started playing 4 days ago, just a a 3* warrior and wizard I could roll but not enough resource to spare since I'm focusing on clearing content to be able to farm units/max low level ones for gems/whatnot.

7. Revolver2609

Revolver2609 Level 12

honestly that team can walk you through at least story mode, they are not bad units, the only problem is that the amount of support they can provide for each other is very limited
    Hanzo is actual complement well will Leon as he can cut down armor so Leon can deal higher damage, or Yeo at 5* can generate more block for Leon, however that is pretty much it
    keep using that team and stock up resources until you feel like you get stuck at certain stages, or you cannot advance in PVP, then that is the time you need to expand your team a bit more for better combinations

Darkale likes this.
  8. Oimie

Oimie Level 5

IMO your priority should be to get Leon to 6* asap so it can carry you to master's rank for gems weekly. After you this, you can decide how you want to move there. Being able to earn as many gems asap is really important because you will be needing the gems to buy gold. Don't think you're up to the point where you feel like gold is a problem yet, but trust me, you're almost there.

My 5* Hanzo 4* Woompa 6* Leon got me to masters rank 22%. Leon pretty much did all the work.

9. TearDrop

TearDrop Level 7

Sorry didnt mean to hijack your thread as I have similar questions too, just that the difference is which to 6*s first.

Currently having:
    5*s: Robin, Leon, Yeowoodong
    4*s: 2x Giparang, R-9999, Woompa, Rachel and Korin

Or should i try evolving more 3*s for luck? Thanks for the help in advance!