Just some formations

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by vjeko1701, Sep 25, 2017.

1. vjeko1701

vjeko1701 Level 9

Hey, I've been here for a while, mostly trading, I've decided to share my formation and some imaginary ones with the same theme I made.

First one, mine, Republic/Jedi/Clone formation, using a mix of cheap 1000pf 5*, clone 4* and some higher value republic 5*

[​IMG]

Obviously unfinished, finished version would be this one:

[​IMG]

When planning to post this, I also started thinking of what I would do with this theme if I had the cards:

[​IMG]

And lastly, what would be the cheapest version of it:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  2. WeMustResist

WeMustResist Level 20

Your image links don't seem to work, at least for me

3. vjeko1701

vjeko1701 Level 9

Can anyone else see them? They are visible to me.

4. TPW

TPW Level 54

I only started to see them when I clicked the reply button on the bottom of the post.

I'd like to give some placement advice. Always place cards so that they're getting the highest boost possible. So in the case of this formation, it's better to place Bail behind Shaak Ti. Then QGJ FD is boosted by both Queen and Bail. Ahsoka would be an ok card to put on the other side of Shaak Ti. Her evasion has to be as high as possible and in the current position she'll get 17.5% bonus, next to shaak Ti she'll get 35% bonus.

If you have the budget then you'll do away with Yoda saber, that's simply a low budget card. I'd put Clone Commander Cody in the position of Ahsoka and find another 4* Clone to put behind CC Cody. That way Ani JG also gets a higher bonus.

5. Space

Space Level 37

I need to open in a new tab and then reload the new page to get the image to appear OR as twp says hit the reply button. Weird