JP Rewards List

Discussion in 'Japanese Version' started by Kuttrax, Dec 8, 2015.

  1. Aughkun

    Aughkun Level 12

    Joined:
    May 20, 2016
    Messages:
    73
    Likes Received:
    9
    They seem pingu spheres, from what are they?
     
  2. Kiyohime02

    Kiyohime02 Level 15

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2014
    Messages:
    281
    Likes Received:
    49
    Location:
    The infinite void
    Multibattle Exchange Hall
     
  3. Kuttrax

    Kuttrax Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2014
    Messages:
    3,675
    Likes Received:
    2,843
    New HR Rewards:
    • 81 = Burst Emperor x9
    • 82 = Elgif (武神の穿鬨): Ignore DEF (100% chance), +2 hit count, AoE normal ATK (20% chance, -50% damage)
    • 83 = Emgif x5
    • 84 = 不撓神盾レーヴグラン (HP): 30% heal when hit (30% chance), 99k heal after 15 BC, +75% ADR bsed on HP remaining, 15% chance to take 1 dmg
    • 85 = Imp Alton x9
    • 86 = Elgif (重滅の災刃): +50% EWD, +60% Spark damage
    • 87 = 聖遺神刀ヴィヴァール (Atk Boost): Raise ATK cap to 150k, +200% BB Mod, 60% ATK/HP
    • 88 = Sphere Frog x9
    • 89 = Elgif (聖盾の護幸): 6 BC on guard, null crit/ewd for 2 turns on Guard, +100% Spark resist on guarding
    • 90 = Unknown Unit
    • 91 = Burst Emperor x10
    • 92 = 禁滅冠イスクラヴォル (Drop): +25% BC/HC drop, +30% OD fill rate, +30% Stats, resist OHKO once when OD'd, 20% ele mit for 2 turns after 20 BC gained
    • 93 = Emgif x5
    • 94 = Elgif (原初神の護幸): +40% Stats, null Crit/Spark
    • 95 = Imp Alton x10
    • 96 = 神誉封符アルティステ (Spark): +150% Spark, null ails, +150% BB Mod for 1 turn after 100k damage dealt, 2000 Light barrier after 15k damage taken, null Crit/EWD for 2 turns after 15k damage taken
    • 97 = Sphere Frog x10
    • 98 = Elgif (英霊の功傑): +25% Crit rate, +100% Crit damage, +100% EWD, adds all element to atk
    • 99 = Unknown Unit
    • 100 = 焉天儀『ダルティスク』 (BB): +50% HP, 2 BC on Spark, +100% ADR when BB > 50%, 40% heal when hit (40% chance), 10 BC when hit, 30 BC/turn, BB on start of turn
     
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
    Auron87 likes this.
  4. Kuttrax

    Kuttrax Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2014
    Messages:
    3,675
    Likes Received:
    2,843
    New Spheres

    • 神儀の導鍵 (Special) = +50% Stats
      • Collect all Edges:
      • Arena
      • Level 999
      • HR 100
      • 550 Record Achievements
      • Colosseum 100
      • 10mil Merit
    • 結天儀『ウィンティア』(Mitigation) = +200% HP/DEF, 100% mitigation (15% chance), 30% mitigation (50% chance), null ailments/Crit/EWD//Spark/Ignore DEF, +50% DoT mitigation
      • max Colosseum
    • 制覇の兜アグラジア (Drop) = +25% BC/HC drop rate, +50% HP, +80% ATK/DEF when BB Gauge > 50%, +150% BB Mod and add all elements to attack after 20 BC received, 99k burst Heal after 15 HC received
    • 智神突銃ダスカローダ (Stats) = +80% ATK/HP, +125% EWD, +175 Spark damage, +180% ATK against ailed enemies
    • 永奉の天幻晶 (Resist) = +60% DEF/HP, null ailments, 80% AI proc once (100% HP), +50% DoT resist, +50% Spark resist
    • 極至の業鞭デロワ (Special) = BB effects occur at start of turn, +80% HP, 25 BC/turn, +20% mitigation for 1 turn after 100k damage dealt, null Crit/EWD for 2 turns after 10k damage taken
    • プラセデスの魔戦弓 (Spark) = +150% Spark damage, +60% Spark Crit (30% chance) for 1 turn after 15 Sparks, +10% elemental mit for 1 turn after 20 Sparks, +75% Spark damage for 1 turn after 25 Sparks, 2-3 BC on Spark, 200-300 HP on Spark
    • 誓神導衣ヴェスハリス (Stats) = +60% Stats, +100% mitigation (10% chance), null Crit/EWD
    • 魔哭剴剣グリズエラ (ATK Boost) = +200% ATK, +250% BB Mod, +175% EWD, +150% Crit damage, raise ATK cap to 200k
    New Elgifs
    • 混神の重鬨: +10% CPP, +12% IWS, +25% Spark debuff (15% chance), 20% chance AoE normal atk (-50% DMG)
    • 神闘の叛旗: Increase chance to activate BB/SBB, +10% CPP when hit, +12% IWS when hit
    • 原初神の掟: +40% Stats, 2-3 BC when hit, 7 BC after dealing 5k damage
    • 慟哭の鬨声: 100% chance AoE normal atk (-50% DMG), -50% enemy BB Gauge (20% chance), 30% Ares down (30% chance) for 2 turns
    • 神風の絆: +50% ATK/HP, +2 hit count, +20% BC rate, +50 OD/turn for 2 turns after 50 BC received
    • 永闘の記録: +60% HP, 30-40% heal when hit (100% chance), AI proc (100% chance) when HP falls below 50%)
     
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    Auron87 likes this.
  5. Kuttrax

    Kuttrax Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2014
    Messages:
    3,675
    Likes Received:
    2,843
    New LS Spheres:
    [​IMG]星導套アキテーク = +60% Stats, 4-7 BC when hit, 7 BC/turn, 50% BB fill rate, +80% ATK/DEF/REC when BB Gauge > 50%
    • 1x 天狼套ゼフィーロ (Tier 2)
    • 1x 40% HP
    • 1x 技宝ソルジェネレーター (Sol Creator)
    • 2x 神宝デュマル=ノクス (Divine Gem)
    • 10x 灰壊の樹皮 (brown pelt)
    [​IMG]機征甲『アカツキ』 = +60% Stats, +175 Crit damage, +200% BB Mod, +120% Spark damage on Crit, -20% BB cost
    • 1x 機兵石『イザヨイ』 (Tier 3)
    • 1x +40% ATK
    • 1x 天羽々斬剣 (Amanohabaken)
    • 5x 澄水鳥の骨 (blue bone)
    • 10x 灰壊の樹皮 (brown pelt)
    [​IMG]神衝鎧リヴァルブ = +60% Stats, 300-500 HP on Spark, 20% mitigation and 10 BC fill after 5k damage, 25% heal when hit (25% chance)
    • 1x 魂震鎧ガルヴァス (Tier 4)
    • 1x 彗兜クロエサクリス (Comet Helmet)
    • 1x 魔封珠『ザームブルグ』(Zamburg Gem)
    • 5x 灰壊の樹皮 (brown pelt)
    • 5x 澄水鳥の骨 (blue bone)
    [​IMG]讃神具ラカトゥルス = +60% Stats, +80% ATK based on HP remaining, 0-80% DEF/REC based on HP lost, null EWD, +125% EWD
    • 1x 奉神具トゥライエ (Tier 5)
    • 1x 45% ATK
    • 1x 45% DEF
    • 2x 聖皇后の旗幟 (Royal Crest)
    • 5x 澄水鳥の骨 (blue bone)
    [​IMG]神脈の霊異薬 = +60% Stats, +15% elemental mit, 6 BC/turn, 1000-1200 HoT (+10% REC), null Crit, +120% Spark damage
    • 1x 誉望神杯ルファーレ (Tier 5)
    • 2x 王光の花 (Royal Bud)
    • 1x 魔封珠『ウルジ』 (Wulgee Gem)
    • 1x 魔封珠『レーム』(Lem Gem)
    • 1x 異魔魄珠 (pink stone)
     
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  6. Kiyohime02

    Kiyohime02 Level 15

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2014
    Messages:
    281
    Likes Received:
    49
    Location:
    The infinite void
  7. Kuttrax

    Kuttrax Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2014
    Messages:
    3,675
    Likes Received:
    2,843
  8. Kiyohime02

    Kiyohime02 Level 15

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2014
    Messages:
    281
    Likes Received:
    49
    Location:
    The infinite void
    Welp, not getting my hands on this ever. XD
     
  9. Andy Oey

    Andy Oey Level 31

    Joined:
    May 11, 2014
    Messages:
    1,680
    Likes Received:
    238
    Location:
    JKT, ID
    Welp, guess its time for me to quit collo since im not going to get to lv 100
    Can imagine that the pingus with those spheres

    Btw, gratz on reaching 999 @Kuttrax
     
    Kuttrax likes this.
  10. Kiyohime02

    Kiyohime02 Level 15

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2014
    Messages:
    281
    Likes Received:
    49
    Location:
    The infinite void
    How the fudge do I unlock this!?
    upload_2017-8-1_19-16-59.png
     
  11. Kiyohime02

    Kiyohime02 Level 15

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2014
    Messages:
    281
    Likes Received:
    49
    Location:
    The infinite void
    upload_2017-8-1_19-17-59.png
    this too, they're literally not in my LS Store.
     
  12. Neins

    Neins Level 22

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2016
    Messages:
    588
    Likes Received:
    283
    Did you craft that LS sphere? 35% stats + reduce bc cost and 45% stats + bc fill after certain damage. Both from Ohbanahara and Rokkzalm
     
  13. Kiyohime02

    Kiyohime02 Level 15

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2014
    Messages:
    281
    Likes Received:
    49
    Location:
    The infinite void
    I see, so they only appear when I craft the pre-requisite spheres. Danke Neins!
     
  14. Mista1der

    Mista1der Level 11

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2014
    Messages:
    61
    Likes Received:
    1
    Are those elgifs in the shop?
     
  15. Kuttrax

    Kuttrax Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2014
    Messages:
    3,675
    Likes Received:
    2,843
    Elgifs in the shop are 25% for each Type
     
  16. Mista1der

    Mista1der Level 11

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2014
    Messages:
    61
    Likes Received:
    1
    Thanks as always....
     
  17. Rush3D

    Rush3D Level 4

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2017
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    where can i farm this 灰壊の樹皮 (brown pelt) ?
     
  18. Andy Oey

    Andy Oey Level 31

    Joined:
    May 11, 2014
    Messages:
    1,680
    Likes Received:
    238
    Location:
    JKT, ID
    @Kuttrax any idea where to farm the blue bones for the new ls spheres ?
     
  19. Auron87

    Auron87 Level 26

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2016
    Messages:
    883
    Likes Received:
    428
    Location:
    Singapore
    6-2 or 4-1. Chest drop from a dark en.
     
    Andy Oey likes this.
  20. Kuttrax

    Kuttrax Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2014
    Messages:
    3,675
    Likes Received:
    2,843
    new EFG2 rewards

    • 幻導機・エテルトロス (Resistance): +30% Stats, null ails/stat debuffs/Crit/EWD
      • Clear Stage 50
    • Elgif (災壊の刻歌): +30% ATK, +100% BB Mod, +50% EWD
      • Clear Stage 150
    • Elgif (万古の冥護): 6 BC/turn, 1000-1200 HoT (+10% REC), +10% mitigation
      • Clear Stage 190
    • Elgif (聖霊の天啓): +30% Stats, null ails/debuffs
      • Clear Stage 200
     
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
    Rhinne, Feymir and Auron87 like this.

Share This Page