Its raining 5 stars! Event Chat.

Discussion in 'General' started by Invadersir, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Invadersir

Invadersir Level 20

Ugh... I need old Kylo.

2. Philly B

Philly B Level 16

T-70 X-Wing on left front row, C-3PO Golden God Skill 40, Millennium Falcon on right front row
    Skill 40 Bail behind C-3PO
    Back row is Skill 50 Rieekan, Skill 40 Dodonna, Skill 40 Orrimaarko, Skill 10 Queen, Skill 40 Leia Sniper, Skill 50 Leia Light ATK Up

X-Wing has a 5/9 or 6/11 Wedge with 8/15 Unawakened BB-8 Co-pilot and two concussion missiles
    Falcon has 8/15 Han BoB, three 8/15 Crackens and two concussion missiles

Support deck is Prox 3, HP 5 and Prep Skill 5.

I was worried that they wouldn't be able to hit the ERGs but it just about does enough damage when it does hit to take a lot out. The main thing that was beating my new main form was the Sidious in the corner. Once the Falcon takes him out it gets a lot easier.

It's not even a particularly well set up formation, I just wanted as much ATK as possible, and hoped I'd get lucky, which I did.

3. pyber

pyber Level 29

That's my only issue, particularly when it comes to tokens and card pack draws. If Konami is going to insist on giving us 20-30 locked cards or more at once, they should at least have the courtesy of making those draws side-selectable. I did my almost 5k in event token draws last night and got a whole six dark side cards, and one dark side support card. All the rest of the draws were light side, and a couple neutral. That is pretty fucking sad for a dark side player like myself, to end up with 80% light side cards that the only thing I can do with is sell. And it's not like I needed the remotes at the moment either, with something like 300-350 so far, just on my main.

As for the locked reward cards like old Rey, that's not a big deal that they're locked, at least to me. Yes it'd be nicer if they were unlocked, but not everyone has a plethora of cards available to make support decks out of, and I could definitely use the 5* fodder for just that purpose. Not to mention a couple of those locked ones have already been of use to me besides potential support decks. I'm slim on some of the stuff needed for the restricted event battles, and I've filled a couple slots with those locked reward cards.

skywlkr76 likes this.
  4. skywlkr76

skywlkr76 Level 41

I agree with everything you said except this, there is always a need for remotes...

osver and pyber like this.
  5. VonDoom99

VonDoom99 Level 22

I didn't bother reading the rest of the comments.

Essentially, Xwing and Falcon boosted by Oorimaark and Bail, and triple attack up. I suggest awake end 3* Leia, Dodonna, and Either luke Xwing or Poe. I lean towards Poe because at the loss of 5% long attack, I gain 20% accuracy.

6. TheBeard

TheBeard Level 24

Got a 3* darth sidious as a random drop... that was unexpected buy mildly appreciated for collecting purposes haha

My clone form is doing surprisingly well against the extreme formations. Finally, a cloner's day to shine :D

skywlkr76 and Invadersir like this.
  7. VonDoom99

VonDoom99 Level 22

Post your form? I must know more!

8. Invadersir

Invadersir Level 20

Well from the card pack I was able to get two 5* Empire support cards. More for me!
    And 3* Mace...

9. TheBeard

TheBeard Level 24

This is me, except the back two Bacaras are actually 8/15 Wolffes and the mid-right Bacara is not awakened (yet). Cody 5*, Rexes, Thires, and Fives (clone atk up) are all sk40. JGs, Colt (clone def up), and Cody 4* (med def up) are all sk 45 currently

On a side note, this means I've got all these personal support cards that I'm never gonna use :(

[​IMG]

skywlkr76 likes this.
  10. Invadersir

Invadersir Level 20

Lmao.
    Like the form. Wait till I get my Separatist form back up muahahahah

11. TheBeard

TheBeard Level 24

Posted the screenshots in wrong order... oops.

upload_2016-12-16_15-27-51.png

Attached Files:

12. TheBeard

TheBeard Level 24

Well good thing I'm working on Echo then ;) ;) ;)

13. MovOp

MovOp Level 23

I'm actually thinking of getting a falcon and xwing form. I keep changing because of all these crazy new cards. For us cheapos out there a Rey is awesome, personal or nah

hammy~the~hamsta likes this.
  14. pyber

pyber Level 29

Fair point, lol. I know I do still need thousands more just on my main to finish all the skill cards I use atm. Still, from the token draws at least it would have been nice just to get enough Shoretroopers to awaken one, since Konami seems to insist that I only get 3*'s from those draws (not counting the support cards).

And speaking of 3*'s, I figured the AP draw thing would have started this morning, but the event page still says "coming soon". Hurry up Konami! I'm going to need more stuff for the restricted sectors, heh. At least the unrestricted sector has been a breeze so far. :)

osver likes this.
  15. osver

osver Level 52

Ugh, those support cards tricked me. I got all excited when I saw 5 *s pop up, then I saw it was a support card and was disappointed. Then I remember it was locked either way, and stopped caring.

16. osver

osver Level 52

Oh, and not counting support cards, from tokens I pulled:

Shoretrooper x 10
    K-2SO x 6

17. TPW

TPW Level 54

I want through 41 token draws over 3 accounts.

I hope they'll let us do 10 draws in one click next time.

All support cards and 5*'s I've gotten are in storage. The 3*'s and 4*'s went into the Training Remote Crucible.

Can't remember the total number of them but I got over 20 remotes on each account.

18. pyber

pyber Level 29

Same here, heh. It was even more annoying for me when all three of the 5* support ones I drew turned out to be LS. I might've found a use for an evo'd DS one (my Blizzard form for instance, which is largely Imperial), but nope, I only get the LS ones. My LS alt has had the same problem, albeit drawing primarily DS, including two of the 5* support for Imperials. :\

Invadersir likes this.
  19. Invadersir

Invadersir Level 20

I HAVE an awake 8/15 Echo.

20. Archus Monk

Archus Monk Level 35

Did D&D give an unlocker? Pretty sure you just got the 5* Nute trader. Maybe the top 100 also got unlocker? I was only top 300.

TPW likes this.