ISO-8 Static/Flat statistics?

Discussion in 'Gears and Materials' started by J4x, Aug 18, 2015.

1. J4x

J4x Level 13

Anybody know if there is a list containing the range of values that the ISO-8 stones have, as well as the bonus you get from enhancing? I've been looking around, but so far I've only found info on ISO sets & it's bonuses and the cost of enhancing/combining, but nothing on the base stats of the stones..

2. andi_kan

andi_kan Moderator

Medals:
    I have started compiling my own, I have the range for all 1* ISO. I also charted the additional stats you gain per level of increase.

For higher rarities, the range varies depending if it was obtained directly from game, or if you combined it yourself. Combining your own ISO almost always yields much better stats.

For starters, these are the range for the 1* ISO:
    - All/Phy/Ene Attk = +9 to +11
    - All/Phy/Ene Def = +7 to +8
    - HP = +27 to +38
    - Dodge = +5 to +6
    - Crit Rate = +5 to +6
    - Crit Damage = +5 to +6

Chaotic set will be just 2 of them. So far, though, I have not seen both stats as attack or defense, ie. All Attack + Physical Attack, for example.

3. J4x

J4x Level 13

Thanks so far. I'm particularly looking for the stats of 4* and above, as well as the bonus you get for enhancing, since these are harder to come by.

4. andi_kan

andi_kan Moderator

Medals:
    I'll let you know when I get my laptop back, hopefully tomorrow. I charted how many points you get for enhancing (it's constant) so you can actually calculate what the max stats possible are.